• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Just downloaded some more songs for TheatRhythm. Can't help but feel Sqeenix are taking the mickey.

I felt the same way, i sold my copy off for that very reason and because the game was kicking my ass at the highest difficulty level so i ran out of things to do.

I've just realised i don't have Bayonetta so i'm going to go and grab a copy somewhere and then play the crap outta it!

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
I've been playing Bayonetta and finding that i'm getting my ass kicked so i've been doing more practice then anything.

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Discovered I'm too casual for godhand, I'm feeling less casual from Rising but I still need to recover, Godhand was a one two punch. I'll have to perform Sepukku if this keeps up.

Terrutas

Super Street FIghter IV: Arcade Edition. There's a huge tourney this summer and most of my friends and myself want me to end my career in a blast. :p

Oh and DMC3.

edit
If anyone's interested I'll try to get some footage :eek:

LeoXCV

Single life for life
After finding out that little pane on Xbox named "Ultimate game sale" actually had stuff I wanted at a very good price, I now have Portal 2, Bioshock and Red Dead Redemption to play. (Finally people will stop moaning at me for not playing Bioshock or Portal 2 yet)

Martius

SSSmokin!
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - i suppose second game will make me cry.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Corpse Party: Book of Shadows
Persona 4 Golden
Rayman Origins (Vita)
Calling (Wii)
DmC (PS3)

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I'm playing Silent Hill 2. Something about making James stick his hand into dirty toilet bowls, holes in the wall, and jumping into large pits with no way of knowing if there is even a bottom in a town that is trying to kill always amuses me to know end. :D

Top Bottom