• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Fruit Ninja Kinect... yeah, It's amazing what you'll play when you're bored... and desperate.
Vergil's Downfall, DMC HD collection and Kinectimals.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3.

Good gameplay but dear god did they really need to turn up the cutscenes to MGS4 levels of length?

Final Fantasy VI

Well, I'm not really playing it, there's this part in the game where you can loop around the river and encounter random battles.
If you have 3 people do the attacking and 1 person do the healing and have the the game on auto pilot I can just sit back and watch my HP numbers rise. I'll check up on them in the morning.

Rayl

Finished Naruto UNS3, jesus christ the last section of the game was punishing.

Gonna start working on Soul Calibur 2 GC soon, also need to finish Super Robot Wars Z2 and Persona 4 which i've been neglecting, need to finish up that 100% social link single run.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Batman Begins and Jackie Chan Adventures on my good ol Game Boy Advance. Man, I miss side-scrolling action games.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I've always wanted to play Folklore
What's Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory?

It's the third game for Hyperdimension Neptunia series, and all of the games are Japanese RPG games. The games are notorious for it's depiction of hyper-sexualised underaged girls, and has many bad reviews from the Western gaming sites.

Rayl

It's the third game for Hyperdimension Neptunia series, and all of the games are Japanese RPG games. The games are notorious for it's depiction of hyper-sexualised underaged girls, and has many bad reviews from the Western gaming sites.

Who are also representations of various consoles. Not sure what's weirder.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

I've never heard of this game, let alone seen it reviewed :/
Have these sites never seen hentai o_0? :lol:

Top Bottom