• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Fatal Frame II. It's not that I'm too casual for this game, it just scares me to point of peeing myself and I end up turning it off though. Playing it in the dark may scare but that's how it should be played. I love being scared. Horror is a great genre.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Undecided as of now.. Burgerbands 2 (Borderlands 2) or something else..
Maybe DOA5 for the plot.
Either Mass Effect 3
gtimmedietellyOhshitOPwhatareyoudoing_85b76ce2675c14f28870e96921091318_zps4c81a21b.gif

or Dark Souls
OPhasgonehollow_311466a31d1b07d5a58181ec3a0182fd_zps335db7f6.gif

Terrutas

Sonic Generations.

After finding out that I never actually finished any sonic game except that fighting game on the GBA, Sonic Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog which wasn't really a sonic game.please don't kill me. :< I'm going to get good at this game. and maybe upload some youtube footage.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Fatal Frame II. It's not that I'm too casual for this game, it just scares me to point of peeing myself and I end up turning it off though. Playing it in the dark may scare but that's how it should be played. I love being scared. Horror is a great genre.

That game scares the knicks off me. I’ve had it for about 7 years and still haven’t completed it. I keep telling myself “What’s the worst that can happen? You die, it’s a game, just try again.” I’ve never actually had the chance to die ‘cos I get too scared XD “Gwwhhaaaa! What was that? Noooo, don’t! Leave me aloooonnne! Eeeeeee!” Then I get to a save point and turn it off. It’s turning the game back on that requires the most courage :/

Currently playing Shadow Hearts Covenant. Forgot how much I love this game. Ahh, Yuri… :3

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Lara Croft Guardian of Light's Raziel and Kain DLC... yeaaaaa... you put real effort into that didn't you square?
Parents are going out tomorrow so hopefully I can get back to Vergil's Downfall.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Assassin's Creed (the first one). Not really as into it as the other ones, but...it'll do.

Martius

SSSmokin!
Transfomers : Fall of Cybertron. I have bought it on promotion with War of Cybetron and i am pleasantly surprised. Nothing great but it us solid game which have Transformers spirit done well. Transform and roll out!

Top Bottom