• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Bleach: Dark souls (DS) and side missions on Destroy all humans: path of the furon (PS3).

Balious

Currently playing:
DMC4 (PS3) when I can get to the PS3 as its my brothers.
Resident Evil 5 (Xbox 360)
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl (PC)

And when im away from the house:
Abes Oddysee (PS1 on my PSP)
GTA Chinatown Wars (DS)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Currently playing:

Age of Empires 3.
Call of Duty 4. (Got back into the swing of things, Mr. Badass sniper is back, first game in months netting me a 25 kill streak with my good old Barrett. :lol:)
Possibly L4D if I feel like it later.

Janny

Dines with dementia
I'm trying to unlock all the time trial maps in Mirror's Edge, which is harder than I thought... I was doing a perfect run in the Chase level when Faith's legs got suddenly stuck on a tiny cardboard box... >_<

Keaton

Premium
Devil May Cry 4
-Still hacking away in DMD :D

Pokemon Platinum
-Relentless EV training, why does this take so long o_O

Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask
-Nostalgic and awesome - nuff said.

EDIT 22/4: Played a little The World Ends With You and Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword, both on DS - both are really really good :D well worth £10 each :D

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I just got back into playing Halo 2 again, it's sad playing this game online knowing it's almost completely dead.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
The new Red Faction game demo, just downloaded it from Xbox Live. I never played the older games, and I'm a tad confused at the moment while playing it.

How was I supposed to know I wasn't supposed to hit those scientits over the head with a hammer thing?!

Ok, so now I am driving a car I stole from some dude, and I'm getting shot at by random guys.

Also, why am I on Mars?

Dark Drakan

Admin
VeNGeD;170004 said:
The new Red Faction game demo, just downloaded it from Xbox Live. I never played the older games, and I'm a tad confused at the moment while playing it.

How was I supposed to know I wasn't supposed to hit those scientits over the head with a hammer thing?!

Ok, so now I am driving a car I stole from some dude, and I'm getting shot at by random guys.

Also, why am I on Mars?

The first 2 were excellent first person shooters, some great Geo Mod tech in those. The new game looks and apparently plays TOTALLY different from the old ones so i couldnt say how it fits into them. I have a key for it myself but havent tried it yet. It should have remained a 1st person game.

Pantera Queen

Resident Evil 3-Nemesis Easy Mode

This is my first time playing an RE and I'm kinda getting the hang of the controls. I'm still not that great at this game.

Top Bottom