• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Janny

Dines with dementia
Ocarina of Time. But I'm stuck at the Forrest Temple. If I were Link I wouldn't bother saving Saria for the second time without a bunch of rupees as reward...

Keaton

Premium
Janny;168279 said:
Ocarina of Time. But I'm stuck at the Forrest Temple. If I were Link I wouldn't bother saving Saria for the second time without a bunch of rupees as reward...

That is such a fantastic game; the Forest Temple had me stumped too the first time I played it - but damn the Bow you get is such a cool weapon :D

Janny

Dines with dementia
It is a great game, but I'm stumped since I've walked halfway across the map only to realize that I don't have a key needed to keep going... >_< And I never expected to start missing Link's squeaky kid voice, gotta love how the Japanese are messing with my mind...

Keaton

Premium
^Lol, have you played Wind Waker?

I'm playing Bleach Dark Souls and preparing for a night of Devil May Cry :D

Janny

Dines with dementia
Nope, OoT is the only Zelda game I've ever played. Let's just say that my parents harbor an extreme hate of seeing me buy anything video game-related...

Keaton;168291 said:
preparing for a night of Devil May Cry :D
Aw, how come you've escaped the tyranny of exams? I'm usually too tired to play at night because of college >_<

Keaton

Premium
Janny;168293 said:
Nope, OoT is the only Zelda game I've ever played. Let's just say that my parents harbor an extreme hate of seeing me buy anything video game-related...

Aw, how come you've escaped the tyranny of exams? I'm usually too tired to play at night because of college >_<

Wind Waker is one of my personal fave's due to me being a huge fan of Cartoon Humour and WW has some great scenes like that ^_^

Exams? I'm working full time atm until I go to Uni in October ^^

-Currently playing "Bubble Tanks 2" on NG ^^

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Still playing Destroy all humans: Path of the furon (PS3). I like it so much it's my sig ^_^.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Halo 3 Forge Mode on one of the new maps "Sandbox". It's so awesome, I am dropping vehicles from really big drops and making them land on shield doors and then they bouce into the air.

Gravity is fun.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ Sandbox is a good laugh, the hours I've spent making a massive indoor arena in the skybox of that map...Jeez.

Currently playing Fallout 3, made a new character, don't ask me why, going through Operation Anchorage at level 6 isn't actually that hard.

Janny

Dines with dementia
I tried my hand today at Fallout after a brake of a few months... I forgot how awesome it felt to find yourself in the Wasteland at night, alone, with only 2 rounds of ammo and a dozen Super mutants.

Angelo Credo;168347 said:
Currently playing Fallout 3, made a new character, don't ask me why.
I also tried replaying with a new character... but it's not as much fun the second time, is it?

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Mostly FF11 as always but sometimes i've been known to play Banjo Kazooie nuts and bolts, RE5, and Fallout 3 >_>

Top Bottom