• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Were the reviews really paid or people aren't buying it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IncarnatedDemon

Im not interested in discussing Nin or Bayo. I brought it becuzChancey painted a picture of me going around antagonizing people. Therefor i brought the argument i had with you Loopy to defend myself from what he said abou me.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Im not interested in discussing Nin or Bayo. I brought it becuzChancey painted a picture of me going around antagonizing people. Therefor i brought the argument i had with you Loopy to defend myself from what he said abou me.
Then don't bring it up if you don't want to talk about it. End of. It just causes too much name calling and arguing.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Had to defend myself of his accusations of me. Is that a crime?
You just don't want to accept the uncomfortable fact Bayonetta was dead and Nintendo played necromancer to it. Bayonetta is only alive again because Nintendo picked it up as an exclusive. They will not hand it over to PC or any other console because that defeats the purpose of it being an exclusive to which Nintendo payed for.
Is this what started it?:/

I brought it becuzChancey painted a picture of me going around antagonizing people.
What Chancey said in that quote had nothing to do with you antagonising people. All he said in that was that you were wrong about Bayonetta.

You said you don't want to talk about Bayonetta or Nintendo, so just don't respond if you don't like what's being said about Bayonetta.
If you want to believe Bayonetta will come to PC, carry on thinking that. It's up to you. But talking about on here will bring people who disagree with you.

IncarnatedDemon

Is this what started it?:/

What Chancey said in that quote had nothing to do with you antagonising people. All he said in that was that you were wrong about Bayonetta.

You said you don't want to talk about Bayonetta or Nintendo, so just don't respond if you don't like what's being said about Bayonetta.
If you want to believe Bayonetta will come to PC, carry on thinking that. It's up to you. But talking about on here will bring people who disagree with you.

I understand you may not like me Loopy. But what Chancey accused me off has nothing to do with you.
You are misinformed about what i am talking about, so here is the quote below.
I am not interested in arguing with you, that is why i said i dont want to discuss Bayo/Nin when you quoted me, because i know you and i can not get along for some reason.

*facepalm*

You people just take everything so literally. And Metacritic user reviews are not relevant to prove that point when I see multiple people giving the game a 10 and specifically pointing out DmC.

And you're the last person who anyone actually wants to hear input from no offense. You start threads trying to antagonize DmC even if it's using the stupidest things ever. For example, "Why doesn't Eva have any wings? She has it in this painting! It's a plot hole! DmC screwed up!"

Because artist recreation just flew over your head.

Not to mention that thread about Bayonetta 2 where you just completely ignored what Loopy and I were trying to tell you because you had so much hope in this pipe dream of yours.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I understand you may not like me Loopy. But what Chancey accused me off has nothing to do with you. Disagreeing with you, doesn't mean I don't like you. I have no reason to dislike someone I have never met.
You are misinformed about what i am talking about, so here is the quote below. I wasn't sure what had started the disagreement this time.>_<
I am not interested in arguing with you, that is why i said i dont want to discuss Bayo/Nin when you quoted me, because i know you and i can not get along for some reason.
You're proving the point by replying. That's how it goes I'm afraid. It's best just not to respond. That's how arguments escalate.

IncarnatedDemon

You're proving the point by replying. That's how it goes I'm afraid. It's best just not to respond. That's how arguments escalate.
Arguments escalate if you allow them. I wasn't going to reply to Chancey further after i made the post defending myself against what he said about me.

Now i am talking to you, which isn't an argument but just talk between us.

But i'll stop talking to you after this, and we can let whatever is in the air die out.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Arguments escalate if you allow them. I wasn't going to reply to Chancey further after i made the post defending myself against what he said about me.

Now i am talking to you, which isn't an argument but just talk between us.
You're right, this is not an argument, just a talk.

But i'll stop talking to you after this, and we can let whatever is in the air die out.
That's fine with me.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Not antagonizing people. I never said that. It's how I think you're pretty annoying, no offense.

To be fair, of course she's going to take offense.

To be fairer still however, she keeps starting these conflicts (along with a few other choice individuals) with everyone. So I say, "cut 'em down".

Seriously, screw trying to be reasonable with these people. Personally, I've had enough.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
To be fair, of course she's going to take offense.

To be fairer still however, she keeps starting these conflicts (along with a few other choice individuals) with everyone. So I say, "cut 'em down".

Seriously, screw trying to be reasonable with these people. Personally, I've had enough.

To be honest, your posts isn't helping much, your pretty much agreeing and adding fuel to the fire judging by the lines I have marked in bold.

Not trying to start anything, but its best to let it die down rather than ignite it back up with such a broad view of people.

I realize by quoting you that I may also be adding something, but I'm trying to be as respectful as I can while giving my opinion since obviously judging by your previous thread (http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/dmc-2-officially-canceled.15631/page-3) your sensitive towards these types of things and when discussing with me.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Stop following me around. It's unproductive to thread topics.

That goes for anyone else who has a problem with me as well. Leave me alone.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Stop following me around. It's unproductive to thread topics.

That goes for anyone else who has a problem with me as well. Leave me alone.

I'm not following you around, to be frank, I don't care about you enough or anybody to follow someone around on the web of all places.

So no, I don't have a problem with you.

Because someone disagrees with you they must obviously have a problem with you?:/

I read all new threads from the DmC forum when they pop up on my "What's new" tab, I happened to read this one, so please calm down and get over yourself dude.

Your way to sensitive when someone disagrees with you.

Anyone can see that I am am not attacking your or anything, your the one being unproductive with your attitude.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Why, if you dislike this game so much?

(Edit: Why read every new thread in the DmC section if the game tanked, there's no sequel, and above all else, you have no interest in it?)

And after telling me to just "let things die," why are you continuing this conversation?

I honestly think you should practice what you preach.

And saying that people have "attitudes" doesn't help either. That's being passive aggressive and only serves to antagonize others.

I'll let it go if you will.

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
Unknown, people are driven by their desires or natural tendencies. DmC and DMC fans tend to have some agressive behaviour between them because the human being nature works that way, mainly if they see the two series as opposing series (meaning if one of the two live, the other has to die in some manner, and this is kinda true to some extent). This is just how things are suppose to be, even if people do not make it clear on their statements or anything like this. I consider myself a very reasonable DMC fan and DmC skeptic, and as far as i been reading ToCool74 posts he looks like this too (and i think other users of this forum would agree with me), and even i myself already admited that if DmC has to be buried in order for DMC to return, i wouldn't mind it happening at all, but still i have the feeling that DmC fans deserve at least and ending to Donte's story, seeing that most of them liked so much the plot and world setting of that game. But this passion some fans have to the old series ends up turning into hate to the new series and his fans because of what they represent, but the whole point here is to say: there are a plenty of people here on this forum who is able to be in control of their emotions and feelings and remain on this forum just to try and show their opinions in a reasonable and polite way, you should learn to recognize this kind of people to not unfairly accuse them, accusing someone of a thing that was not their doing is offense (and even a crime) too and even worse than criticizing someone's work in a "disrespectful" way.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
So, you're saying that me "accusing" someone else of attacking me (through passive-aggressiveness, yes, but still attacking, nonetheless) is a crime...

You'd have to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this "accusation" is false to begin with before convicting someone.

I've said this countless times before: I don't care about DmC. I've moved on to other games.

This wasn't about DmC to begin with. This is about attacks on my character through passive-aggressive comments.

Before you threaten someone with incarceration, think about what you're saying.

Because I defended my own character, I am now guilty of some sort of offense? Or even a crime??

I can tell you right now that I was legitimately defending myself and am not guilty of any sort of verbal abuse.

I actually found what you wrote in your post above to be very offensive in and of itself.

And now you've forced my hand...

Could someone please lock this thread?

I've had it with "passive-aggressives" working under the pretense of being "reasonable".

Because that's what this is.

Pure pretense. Nothing more.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Unknown, people are driven by their desires or natural tendencies. DmC and DMC fans tend to have some agressive behaviour between them because the human being nature works that way, mainly if they see the two series as opposing series (meaning if one of the two live, the other has to die in some manner, and this is kinda true to some extent). This is just how things are suppose to be, even if people do not make it clear on their statements or anything like this.
If people have a different opinion on the same issue, yep, people will argue. It's just nature that people will argue and that people don't like to lose or be seen as wrong.
I consider myself a very reasonable DMC fan and DmC skeptic, and as far as i been reading ToCool74 posts he looks like this too (and i think other users of this forum would agree with me), and even i myself already admited that if DmC has to be buried in order for DMC to return, i wouldn't mind it happening at all, but still i have the feeling that DmC fans deserve at least and ending to Donte's story, seeing that most of them liked so much the plot and world setting of that game.
I would like to see more of DmC, but I don't know if that will happen now considering sales. I don't want to see DmC cancelled or canned, but I'd be fine with that so long as DMC5 was made with Capcom taking lessons they learned from NT in how to make environments, characters and story.
But this passion some fans have to the old series ends up turning into hate to the new series and his fans because of what they represent, but the whole point here is to say: there are a plenty of people here on this forum who is able to be in control of their emotions and feelings and remain on this forum just to try and show their opinions in a reasonable and polite way, you should learn to recognize this kind of people to not unfairly accuse them, accusing someone of a thing that was not their doing is offense (and even a crime) too and even worse than criticizing someone's work in a "disrespectful" way.
But what one person sees as a disagreement in opinion could be a personal attack or argument to another. Fair enough if there is name calling or swearing, then that is a personal attack.
Only problem there is that people can be quite pushy and forceful with their opinions refusing to accept that someone does not agree with them. They then see this not agreeing as an attack.

Just chill. This is the internet, not real life.^_^

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Just chill. This is the internet, not real life.^_^
I'll chill when I'm not being accused of conducting criminal activity.

And you can get arrested for posting something on the internet that someone considers even remotely offensive nowadays.

Surely, you can understand my concern when looking at it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom