• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Were the reviews really paid or people aren't buying it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
But what one person sees as a disagreement in opinion could be a personal attack or argument to another. Fair enough if there is name calling or swearing, then that is a personal attack.
Only problem there is that people can be quite pushy and forceful with their opinions refusing to accept that someone does not agree with them. They then see this not agreeing as an attack.

Just chill. This is the internet, not real life.^_^

Your a reasonable person Loopy, what do you think about my supposedly attacking unknown?

Was my post some kind of "passive aggressive" attack?

Because personally I don't see it.

After this I'll just drop it and avoid having conversations with Unknown since honestly he "in my opinion" seems to really sensitive when someone disagrees with him.

Or is me calling him sensitive attacking?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
You really should take that to PM if you want to talk to Loopy personally about this.

There's no need to bring this up again on the thread.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
You really should take that to PM if you want to talk to Loopy personally about this.

There's no need to bring this up again on the thread.

Not really trying to get into this any further, so no need to take it to pm.

After or IF I get a reply from Loopy here I will simply drop it and it will be over with in my book.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'm not sure how to respond to this. I feel a little like a referee right now, but I'll do my best to answer.

I'll say this as a general message. What does not seem like rudeness or an attack to one person is an attack to another; and it is difficult to know sometimes that what you are posting is offending another member.

Other times it can be quite clear, such as cursing, or knowing what upsets another member, and that kind of posting shouldn't be done.
Also if you can see that another member is getting upset or angry then attempt to sort out the disagreement civily, preferably via PM to save topic cluttering.
If that doesn't work then just leave it alone because it will probably only get worse.

And if you can see that a member does not get on with you or you do not get on with another member, do not reply to their messages or if you really have to, then block them. It saves a lot of arguing, people trying to stop the arguing....and people making the arguing worse.

This might not have been the right answer, but that's what I think.

Back to topic now?^_^

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium

.....Well to be honest I was looking for a answer to whether YOU thought I attacked him yourself.

Not your view on what people generally may perceive as attacks.

But maybe you have your own reasons for not answering that and I understand, lets get back on topic.:)

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Ooooh O.O

It's obvious I don't speak slang much isn't it? :lol:

So what's a thuglife?
you're precious
tumblr_lz3f8fT6ga1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom