• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Want a drink?

Woul you by Virility?

• Yeah, seems ligit.

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • No,If I wanted a demon offspring, I'd screw Munds.

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters

ReRave

smug jerk
get yourself some "innocence" juice, that you can buy over here. That stuff tastes ****ing amazing, if you mix it with water. Healthy and delicious.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
You know,
no matter how demonic a drink is,
no matter how powerful it makes you,
now matter how corrupt you become

Mountain Dew is still more extreme

and 20% cooler

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
sorry but we brits dont have mountain dew. we have RELENTLESS reach your limittm and Monster Unleash yourselftm
:troll:

Railazel

You don't know how sexuality works in humans, do you?
I'm sure you are an expert on the subject.

We are not very sensitive to pheromones. We are thinking creatures, not instinctive.
But we are sensitive to them, just enough so that we have a certain amount of instinctual attraction to a person, the rest is all in taste. You spray a comparatively unattractive guy with extra pheromones, girls will find him more attractive than usual.

Scientists would figure out something was wrong with so many people ******* each other after drinking this stuff.
May I remind you that this a demon- controlled society? I don't think they would perceive it as wrong.

Plus, we're talking about supernatural beings trying to control a population of people. They wouldn't use natural means. That is easily scientifically traceable.
To the contrary, that's actually the best way of doing things. If there is no scientific explanation for biological changes, people would assume that it is spiritual. If it is spiritual, and it's bad, then people would assume demons are in the works. That's why Raptor News uses scientific research.

If the drink altered anything, it would be supernatural- It would warp our very souls.
They would warp souls just for us to have sex?

I don't care how strong pheromones are, I know what I find sexually attractive. It can't be changed because of a few chemicals.
Not according to Psychology and Biology.

If the demon drink was meant to make someone sexually attractive, it would actually make you look sexually attractive.
It wouldn't be anything immediate or transformative.

Kat didn't see that Whale, stop, and say "Um, Dante, what was it we were planning to do again? I'm sorry, but big sexy, there, walked by and I can't seem to remember anything anymore. I just gotta get me a piece of that!" Dante: "It'll kill ya."
Kat has experience with Virility according to the trailer, I doubt a dude who just drank a can of the stuff would bring a reaction out of her.

Tiran

The great pretender.
I'm sure you are an expert on the subject

Kat has experience with Virility according to the trailer, I doubt a dude who just drank a can of the stuff would bring a reaction out of her.

....But, you JUST said that the pheromones would control us to that degree.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
*Reads post* Holy Fish Net stockings Batman! It is really!
That is a neat way to sell the game, NT is really trying to reach folks with DmC's message.
Which is.....

its all one giant conspiracy, nt has placed mind controling drugs in cans of verilty which will be popular by piggy backing from DmCs sucess as a result the entire planet becomes capcoms slaves forcing us to by pointless DLC from PSN that is already installed in the disk

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
its all one giant conspiracy, nt has placed mind controling drugs in cans of verilty which will be popular by piggy backing from DmCs sucess as a result the entire planet becomes capcoms slaves forcing us to by pointless DLC from PSN that is already installed in the disk
The world is doomed......DOOMED!!
I wonder if it tastes any good?

Top Bottom