• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Want a drink?

Woul you by Virility?

• Yeah, seems ligit.

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • No,If I wanted a demon offspring, I'd screw Munds.

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Check out what I found was at Captivate 2012 for DmC?
465px-Virility_pic_01.jpg

415px-Virility_pic_02.jpg

Virility_pic_03.jpg

Looks familiar?
495px-Virility_Screen_Shot.png

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Sure, but not of that, and are you for real?!... It looks like they're advertising something for Jersey Shore, ohhh, I can't stand Jersey Shore...:troll:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Reminds me of that drink in Abe's Exodus, where it was revealed that it was actually made using the main character's people...

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I heard they had cans at captivate, but this is the first time seeing them. I love it when companies do this kind of advertisement/promotion.

And.......I actually want to try it :p

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
still cant help but wonder what flavor are they....demon blood with a lime twist???

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
could it be red bull just repackaged... (or 'rebooted' :lol::troll: )

I think the drink turns people into demons (or puts them under demon control.) (That's my theory after watching an old video for the game earlier where its says, "another virility factory has been destroyed" (But i can't remember if it was a factory and obviously Dante did it. Because that's who they're talking about. It's the video with the demon camera, and the bit i'm talking about is the audio right at the beginning where dante is walking right behind Kat))

berto

I Saw the Devil
I think you are over thinking this. It's not turning people int anything exept fat! They are making them into sinners, lustfull, greedy, angry, proud, envious, lazy, fat asses. They are catering the human souls to feed the giant hell machine and they need sinners to torment for that.

Dante47

I like this marketing gimmick, I might buy this as long as it tastes good. I'm also hoping strangers walking down the street don't knock it out of my hand.

Top Bottom