• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Want a drink?

Woul you by Virility?

• Yeah, seems ligit.

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • No,If I wanted a demon offspring, I'd screw Munds.

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters

asurai

Call me crazy, but I had a crackpot theory. However given the name, it would seem to imply possibly due to the kinds of advertisements that look to be promoting it in that world that potentially they want people to after having this drink go do the deed and possibly (intentionally or not) get women pregnant. So perhaps the children given birth to then are not humans but rather demons/half-demons? (Despite what biology says is possible, of course)

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Call me crazy, but I had a crackpot theory. However given the name, it would seem to imply possibly due to the kinds of advertisements that look to be promoting it in that world that potentially they want people to after having this drink go do the deed and possibly (intentionally or not) get women pregnant. So perhaps the children given birth to then are not humans but rather demons/half-demons? (Despite what biology says is possible, of course)
pretty interesting theory :)

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Here's a theory:
The drink Virility actually creates the demons found in limbo. Imagine a guy guzzling one down. now imagine all of that demonic energy formulating into an ethernal being that only can be seen in limbo. So Demons come from humans who drink Virility. heh? :D

Tiran

The great pretender.
Virility refers to the positive characteristics of masculine health such as strength, vigor, libido and the ability to reproduce. Virility is the anti-Mountain dew.

berto

I Saw the Devil
So what would happen if a woman drank it?
stand_the_fuck_back.jpg

Azurel

Here's a theory:
The drink Virility actually creates the demons found in limbo. Imagine a guy guzzling one down. now imagine all of that demonic energy formulating into an ethernal being that only can be seen in limbo. So Demons come from humans who drink Virility. heh? :D

You might not be too far off.

Humans drink Virility, demons keep track of them and leech off them somehow.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
OR, demon-influenced companies produce and sell Virility, making it addictive and delicious, but unhealthy nonetheless. People want more of it, even though it's bad for them. Gluttony ensues, demons feed on the gluttony of people.
And the plot thickens... :D

Tiran

The great pretender.
I think virility is stupid in a can. It keeps us oblivious to the actions of the demons as they feed from our negative energy while we sin. It could also be some sort of spiritual primer prepping a soul for devouring.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I think virility is stupid in a can. It keeps us oblivious to the actions of the demons as they feed from our negative energy while we sin. It could also be some sort of spiritual primer prepping a soul for devouring.
oooo i like this idea, so basically virility would be a physical and spiritual poison, weakening the mind and soul. :)

Top Bottom