• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Want a drink?

Woul you by Virility?

• Yeah, seems ligit.

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • No,If I wanted a demon offspring, I'd screw Munds.

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters

Dante47

Just like Coca Cola. That's demon juice right there, corrupt and evil in all its glory. But we love it. Just like McDonalds.
"shiver"
So, were pretty sure Virility is demon ****...
Is it wrong that I now want it more than I did previously?

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
*crawls away from "Garbage" thread, drenched in troll-blood*

Yeah, I'd like some. I think it's pretty damn cool how Capcom and NT are working together to virally market DmC.
Wait.
I might buy this as long as it tastes good. I'm also hoping strangers walking down the street don't knock it out of my hand.
I'm gonna do that to someone. They'll either know I'm from the forums, or they'll start bludgeoning me with nearby objects afterward.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
so i guess we agree that vitality is basically demon jizzz.
tho in all fairness i think its pretty damn cool that they pulled a PR stunt like that for the game. if i find any ill defo buy even if a demon jumps out of my chest like in alien

788Masri

Reminds me of that one Twilight Zone show. The one where "To Serve Man" was actually a cookbook.

I LOVE TWILIGHT ZONE!!!

for your approval; the drink Vitality...simple PR stunt or deadly demon jizzz? one can never be too careful in the Twilight zone.

Azurel

I LOVE TWILIGHT ZONE!!!

for your approval; the drink Vitality...simple PR stunt or deadly demon jizzz? one can never be too careful in the Twilight zone.

I was going to say "Soylent Green" but I wasn't sure if anyone would get that. Either way, it's not too different from that documentary, "Super Size Me." You have no idea what you're really eating.

788Masri

true tho id rather not see how they make it....(*distant voice)...wots that......(*its level 6).....fuuuck....ahem devil may cry pegi 18 :shifty:

Top Bottom