• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Want a drink?

Woul you by Virility?

• Yeah, seems ligit.

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • No,If I wanted a demon offspring, I'd screw Munds.

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I can still see new Dante insulting this drink, calling it "Virginity", as a play of words on its name

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
dude what's your problem? i'm not ruining the meme and i'm sure everyone here that has been keeping up with DmC will get it. chill out.
Yes but it is not funny if he is being controlled by demons, he is like chuck norris's son, and plus 90% of the gaming internet has not been keeping up with DmC, they are looking towards more important things
108871%20-%20beer%20dos_equis%20meme%20ponified%20the_most_interesting_man_in_the_world%20the_most_interesting_pony_in_the_world.jpg

18789498.jpg

the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-drink-beer-so-my-opinion-on-it-probably-isn-t-that-valuable-090765.jpg

img-thing

THIS IS HOW YOU DO THE MEME!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Yes but it is not funny if he is being controlled by demons, he is like chuck norris's son, and plus 90% of the gaming internet has not been keeping up with DmC, they are looking towards more important things
108871%20-%20beer%20dos_equis%20meme%20ponified%20the_most_interesting_man_in_the_world%20the_most_interesting_pony_in_the_world.jpg

18789498.jpg

the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-drink-beer-so-my-opinion-on-it-probably-isn-t-that-valuable-090765.jpg

img-thing

THIS IS HOW YOU DO THE MEME!
i posted on a devil may cry forum on the DmC section...
i'm pretty sure people will get it. it's not that big of a deal if you don't like the joke then ignore it.

Top Bottom