• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Want a drink?

Woul you by Virility?

• Yeah, seems ligit.

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • No,If I wanted a demon offspring, I'd screw Munds.

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters

Railazel

I don't thinks it poisons us in anyway, neither does it increases our gluttony for the demons to feed off of.

Basically, we are cattle to the demons, slaves more or less. We work for them and they feed off those resources.

Virility is a drink that's meant to make us want to reproduce, so that the demons can influence our children to become perfect little workers when they grow up.

Thus the "Fitter. Smarter. Sexier" slogan.

Tiran

The great pretender.
I don't thinks it poisons us in anyway, neither does it increases our gluttony for the demons to feed off of.

Basically, we are cattle to the demons, slaves more or less. We work for them and they feed off those resources.

Virility is a drink that's meant to make us want to reproduce, so that the demons can influence our children to become perfect little workers when they grow up.

Thus the "Fitter. Smarter. Sexier" slogan.

If that were the case. it would turn it's drinkers into beings more likely to f#ck each other... Not fat, slow, ugly bastards like the one in the trailer. He's not f#cking anybody.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
perhaps it contains a parasite, or nutrients for a demon that was implanted in the host in a different way, said demon could be feeding off the persons soul causing them to fall further into sin. making their soul darker making them a "better" meal making their soul darker and so on.

Tiran

The great pretender.
perhaps it contains a parasite, or nutrients for a demon that was implanted in the host in a different way, said demon could be feeding off the persons soul causing them to fall further into sin. making their soul darker making them a "better" meal making their soul darker and so on.

So, like I said, a primer.

Railazel

If that were the case. it would turn it's drinkers into beings more likely to f#ck each other... Not fat, slow, ugly bastards like the one in the trailer. He's not f#cking anybody.

It wouldn't be anything immediate or transformative.

What it would do is make the person who drinks it either be more hormonally attractive (as in give him/her extra pheromones) or horny. In either case, the person who drinks it has to be ready and willing to procreate. That's why in Raptor News' site, when they talk about organic/inorganic drinks, they only refer to how it affects your sexual performance. So even fat guys can have a chance to get laid!

berto

I Saw the Devil
At this point I think people are trying to find a hidden meaning too hard. I think Verility is basicly a Coca-Cola type product that clains to have an opposite effect from what it really does.

Tiran

The great pretender.
It wouldn't be anything immediate or transformative.

What it would do is make the person who drinks it either be more hormonally attractive (as in give him/her extra pheromones) or horny. In either case, the person who drinks it has to be ready and willing to procreate. That's why in Raptor News' site, when they talk about organic/inorganic drinks, they only refer to how it affects your sexual performance. So even fat guys can have a chance to get laid!

You don't know how sexuality works in humans, do you? We are not very sensitive to pheromones. We are thinking creatures, not instinctive. Scientists would figure out something was wrong with so many people ****ing each other after drinking this stuff. Plus, we're talking about supernatural beings trying to control a population of people. They wouldn't use natural means. That is easily scientifically traceable.

If the drink altered anything, it would be supernatural- It would warp our very souls. I don't care how strong pheromones are, I know what I find sexually attractive. It can't be changed because of a few chemicals.

If the demon drink was meant to make someone sexually attractive, it would actually make you look sexually attractive. Kat didn't see that Whale, stop, and say "Um, Dante, what was it we were planning to do again? I'm sorry, but big sexy, there, walked by and I can't seem to remember anything anymore. I just gotta get me a piece of that!" Dante: "It'll kill ya."

berto

I Saw the Devil
"Um, Dante, what was it we were planning to do again? I'm sorry, but big sexy, there, walked by and I can't seem to remember anything anymore. I just gotta get me a piece of that!"

She's psychic, even if that's how it worked she provably wouldn't be as subsutable to it. But I agree, it's provably a magic potion and not a scientificly engeneered one.

ReRave

smug jerk
You don't know how sexuality works in humans, do you?
sentences like this lead to flamewars. He's partly correct, though.

I don't care how strong pheromones are, I know what I find sexually attractive. It can't be changed because of a few chemicals.
That's correct, your taste stays the same, but pheromones make you damn horny, even to the point, where it can override your taste and you'd bang a blonde instead of a redhead (or whatever it is). It won't make you screw a morbidly obese chick, though, if you're not into it.

If the demon drink was meant to make someone sexually attractive, it would actually make you look sexually attractive.
Oh, come on, you know how advertising works.... ;)

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
why grow balls, if you really wanna be tough grow a vagina those things can really take a pounding :lol: ;)
We have successfully derailed this thread into..... this, and yet we are still more mature than Call of Duty players......
Man I love this site

but back on topic, Virtility will probably be made fun of throughout the game to the point where NeoDante will call it "Virginity"
but wait until Virtility starts losing to pepsi in the cola wars, so they come out with "New Virtility"
and it will taste terrible
and they will bring back the original in the form of "Virtility Classic" and it will taste great, and people will buy it, and when they are asked if that was there plan all along and to bring back New virtility, They will say
"We are not that smart, and we are not that stupid"

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Considering Virility is working on the same marketing tactics as every other soda company, eventually we'll be seeing
"Diet Virility", "Virility Zero", "Virility Max", and "Sugar Free Virility". Now we'll get some variety! :D

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
Considering Virility is working on the same marketing tactics as every other soda company, eventually we'll be seeing
"Diet Virility", "Virility Zero", "Virility Max", and "Sugar Free Virility". Now we'll get some variety! :D

double verility with twice amount of sugar for only 50p more. and diet double veritlity with half the amount of sugar as double verility for 60p more

Top Bottom