• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Visitor message issues?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Quick question - is anyone getting the following message when they try to reply to a visitor message? :

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: - Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? - If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
This won't happen when posting directly on a person's profile or posting on your own - only when clicking "view conversation" and then trying to reply that way. We're trying to find a potential bug in the system so if you could test this out it would really help.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Re: Visitor messgae issues?

This is new to me,and I Haven't got this problem. Does this problem happen to anyone else?

Keaton

Premium

No problems for me, I've never had any troubles as a member or a mod.

EDIT: ...I will be giving generous amounts of Rep for everyone who tests this ^_o (bribery always works lol)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium

Hasn't happened to me, but I'm not a person who uses it alot...

Keaton

Premium

^Has it happened to anyone else besides you Angel and Andy?

Seems like a problem with the Admin (ironicly)...has Steve had the same issue?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I smell conspiracy.....:ninja:

Well, whatever it was seems to have settled now - for me, anyway. Very odd though...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I have had this, at one time. At first, I thought nothing of it... Didn't even think to mention, just thought I had done something foolish :lol: How very odd ...

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
no probs for me ..... maybe someone is trying to become a admin by creating a virus and then coming up with a fix ?????

Top Bottom