• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's Opening Cinematic (SPOILERS)

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Sanctus said she must be a prostitute since there were no pregnant women at that time in Fortuna, so he suspected her to be a prostitute, since there were a lot of them in that town, at that time.
My greatest conflict is how Nero was dumped in a orphanage: if he was a product of love, why was he abandoned?Maybe his mother died, sure! But if she did not?Did she was never attempted to claim him back?

Wait! She has that order sign!Prostitutes can be more discreet than a lot of people I know!

Last edited by a moderator:

Viper

Premium
She wouldn't be allowed to wear the Order's sign if she wasn't in some way connected to them. Since I don't recall seeing a female knight, maybe she was a singer like Kyrie was?

Gel

Premium
That would give me hope of their relationship being like Nero and Kyrie.True love, not a one night stand.

Astaroth123

The Mind shall vanquish the Sword
Or if Capcom has brain for once, she could a high ranking member or something, just thinking about makes me want to buy it.

Gel

Premium
I thought that too! It's not the first time I hear it!:vomit:

I just pray for the leaking of that final cutscene, really!

Just a question: @Awake , dear, where did you find this video? 4chan?

Last edited:

Astaroth123

The Mind shall vanquish the Sword
I don't know about that, Capcom would never stoop that low, but yet weird.

So now we know she has a connection with the Order.

Veloran

What if that was Kyrie's mom and Nero has been trying to get into his sister's panties this whole time without even knowing?
She was already his sister.

Maybe his mother died, sure! But if she did not?Did she was never attempted to claim him back?
Maybe she just thought it would be safer that way. If she raised Nero herself people would probably question who the other parent was (Fortuna seems like it would be pretty hardcore conservative about stuff like that) and if it ever came out that Vergil of all people was the father, can you imagine what the Order would do with him?

Gel

Premium
I know what they would do with him, but Eva protected her children and never abandoned them, at the point of being always on the run.I guess I'm too maternal myself, that's all and that woman has something about her, just like @Wuodan said.

Yes, Nero was already Kyrie's brother, but the only obstacle between Nero and Kyrie was Credo. Since he is died now...
DMC is rich in pretty weird stuff.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
At least all those speculations about Vergil holding baby Nero under the cloak are now proven wrong. Thank God for that. I knew he wasn't holding anything there.

And I hope the music we hear during the fight will be the one we're gonna get in the final product while playing as Vergil.

And September 30th? Wtf, why so late?

Gel

Premium
At least all those speculations about Vergil holding baby Nero under the cloak are now proven wrong. Thank God for that. I knew he wasn't holding anything there.

Don't worry, mate! He still has his genitals and his sperm with him.:rolleyes:

EDIT: It's just me or this gal has dark hair?Can any of you confirm this, please?

Frazz

General gamer

And I hope the music we hear during the fight will be the one we're gonna get in the final product while playing as Vergil.

And September 30th? Wtf, why so late?
I think September 30th is the last date of the 'summer' period of game releases. It's probably a placeholder like when they put Dec 31st on titles with no release date. Speaking of which I REALLY REALLY want to know why we don't have a release date here in the West as Japan have known for almost a month and June is little over a month away. It's not like they need to send out lots of physical copies so they could tell us now EASILY! This really annoys me!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I REALLY REALLY want to know why we don't have a release date here in the West as Japan have known for almost a month and June is little over a month away. It's not like they need to send out lots of physical copies so they could tell us now EASILY! This really annoys me!

Story is repeating itself. First they refuse to confirm or deny the existence of the PC version until the trailer, for whatever reason, now they don't tell us the western release date. So freakin annoyed by this sh!t.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
you know, it's romantic if it was kyrie's mother, a singer too, and ofc nero has no blood relation to them whatsoever.. least it makes the story better imo, and fans got a huge fist in the face.. surprise mothafu! says capcom.. but then again if so, who exactly is nero supposed to be.. dante's son, suprise again mothafu! says capcom again..

Viper

Premium
While I was looking at something in DMC4 cutscenes, I noticed something that on moments makes me fume and then makes me speculate.

vlcsnap_2015_04_24_13h21m27s828.png

Now, let's for a moment put on the side that maybe Capcom needs to rename themselves Recyclecom, and roll with the idea that clothing in Fortuna corresponds to something.

Could be the age/marriage status, both red dressed women seem fairly young, and red dress signals availability (Lady in Red trope).

On the other hand, it could correspond to position in their society. For example, Kyrie, as sister of Order's high honcho wears white. Yes, yes, it can mean purity, but are Credo and the knights pure? Unless they mean virgins and that could explain why ascension ceremony worked for them... *cough*

Top Bottom