• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Actually, I dont hate Vergil. I say that to **** Vergil fans off. Im just irritated that he is overhyped so much to the point of ****ing annoyance, but I dont hate Vergil. I kinda think he is cool. I just hate when ppl try to act as tho Vergil overshadows Dante and Nero.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well, I don't think I've seen many people here like that... Personally, Dante is my fave and Nero is alongside Vergil as my second fave. He's just over hyped due to his God damn disappearance. That's nothing t hate him for, I think :lol:

Zato-OW

King
I told people the reason why Vergil is so loved is not the way he is alone. Its that the combo if the samurai sword and his laid back attitude that reminds people of anime characters which is the route they went in creating him. The only real original character in DMC is Dante.

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
LordOfDarkness;123029 said:
No Nero in 5? That's a bit odd don't you think?

I hated Nero... After finishing DMC 4 i nearly threw the disk with it away! Because of him! And hell, i want Vergil back... o_O

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
Esura;129351 said:
Actually, I dont hate Vergil. I say that to **** Vergil fans off. Im just irritated that he is overhyped so much to the point of ****ing annoyance, but I dont hate Vergil. I kinda think he is cool. I just hate when ppl try to act as tho Vergil overshadows Dante and Nero.
He aint cooler than Dante... But Nero? U kidding? Nero is no one!

Dying Angel

After playing DMC4 it would make sense not to bring Vergil back into the story to get back yamato from Nero(not that i have anything agaisnt Nero) but as Nero is some how a decendant of Sparda it would be good to see Nero get a full devil trigger by Vergil stabbing Nero with the yamato,

It would also be nice to have Dante, Vergil and Nero all have separate disc's s they have about 15 to 20 missions each in the next game,

At the end of DMC3 when Dante is able to defeat Vergil, he cannot convince him to return to the Human World, and Vergil falls even deeper into the Netherworld.
In the epilogue, Vergil is seen in the Room of Fallen Ones, while three glowing orbs approach. Vergil recognizes the approaching devil, and prepares to defeat him, remarking "If my father could do it, I should be able to do it too." However, in his weakened state he is defeated and corrupted into becoming Nelo Angelo

So if Virgil is a villian why did he try to defeat Mundas, i think he was just trying to gain more power so he could protect the people he cares about,

What do other people think?

Heron

Devils never cry
O.k!
First i have to agree, bringing Vergil back as a real,playable character(not like in 3) is very difficult and won´t happen!(btw i think in DMC7^^)
But through all these discussions etc. and most of all due to early DMC4 concept arts, i think he will play a very important role!
I mean, no one can deny a relation of Nero to that:
vergilzq3.jpg

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Whoh that is some awesome Nero devil trigger art I must have missed that one. But I am with Esura with this one Vergil is cool but there is no need to bring him back and it seems like everytime someone is obsessing over his return I grow to like him a little less. So at this point I am starting to hate him because everybody is always obsessing over it all the time.

Heron

Devils never cry
Yeah....I understand
I only wanted to explain why i think that there is some kind of relation between them and why i think vergil won´t be playable but present in the story!

Zato-OW

King
There is almost no way to bring Vergil back. His human/demon body has been destroyed and the Armor that his soul was placed in has been badly damaged. Unless Vergil has the abilities of Mundus to create beings and what ever, Vergil has no future. Dante knows hes dead and DMC4 hints at this alot, one example he said the Yamato was rightfully his now. Now this means Dante knew Vergil was dead.

If they do decide to bring him back(which is a good and very bad idea.)he will most likely continue on what he was searching for in DMC3 and that is The Sparda. He has no plans in living in the human world because he hates humans. He has nothing left to protect but his self, he was willing to kill Dante for the power. Now people say he wish to protect his love ones but what love ones would that be? Vergil would be considered evil by what hes done. For an quick example of this is he wanted Arkham to kill Lady, now I'm guessing he was testing his loyalties or w/e. But when he finds out he didn't kill her he Turned on Arkham and tried to kill him.

Like I said before, Vergil is like vicious from Cowboy Bebop(if you watch this show you should know exactly what I mean.). This is why I don't believe they should bring him back story wise because it will be nothing but a close repeat of DMC3 between Dante and Vergil. Vergil is just to power hungry. He has nothing better to do with his life. Though I would love him to be playable character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom