• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
LordOfDarkness;129280 said:
+rep... I Completely agree. The Yamato in a sense suits Vergil, as he has grown using it... It suits him, and not Dante OR Nero... And I can't imagine him without it if he were brought back :)

Yamato is partially the source of Nero's power. Nero NEEDS Yamato to use DT. No matter what we all say, Capcom will prolly let Nero have Yamato, with Vergil OFFICIALLY handing it down to him. Yeah, Yamato really does suit Vergil tho, but he'll prolly have sum demonic sword like his zweihander as Nelo.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
So you're stating here, right now... That Capcom will officially let Nero keep Yamato, if Vergil returns? All I can say to that, is you clearly do not understand Vergil. He won't sit back and let him have the sword... He'll kick his ass and get it back... Jeez, how can you people not see that? It's right in front of your faces too...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
LordOfDarkness;129212 said:
^ :lol: Looks like you beat me too it ;)

Okay, no way man. Vergil is evil, but Yamato is rightfully his... And he'll want it back *fact*
I don't think Vergil is evil. although he will def want his sword back.

Zato-OW

King
Vergil style is a traditional Japanese style. This style has the traditional Japanese sword as in a samurai type of blade. Seeing as they basically based his character off of Vicious(My signature) They both stick to Japanese samurai swords and almost slim to none never uses guns except in their earlier past. This is why I believe Vergil's character will not last unless he has either the Yamato or a very similar sword to it. Because this is one of the main reasons people loved his character and capcom knows it,also this is why he was named the favorite character of the DMC3 team because of his Japanese/Anime traditional style.

Capcom can take the risk if they want to, but they better be prepared to get flamed by his fans.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Dude, +rep... Yamato is like a part of Vergil now... I love him with it, it rocks ass... You'll defo get me annoyed if he comes back without it :lol:

The Da3dra

Master Of War
BEAVER THEORY!!! its not our choice but capcoms they can decide that while vergil was where ever he was, he decided to become a budhist and that violence was wrong!!! there is just nothing we can do about it folks and that is a *FACT* So as long as there is no official statement there is also ne need to shoot down ideas

vergilbuddhist.jpg

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I wasn't shooting ideas down, I was just trying to look at things from his point of view... And imo, he would go and retrieve Yamato..

Esura

Zato-OW;129305 said:
Vergil style is a traditional Japanese style. This style has the traditional Japanese sword as in a samurai type of blade. Seeing as they basically based his character off of Vicious(My signature) They both stick to Japanese samurai swords and almost slim to none never uses guns except in their earlier past. This is why I believe Vergil's character will not last unless he has either the Yamato or a very similar sword to it. Because this is one of the main reasons people loved his character and capcom knows it,also this is why he was named the favorite character of the DMC3 team because of his Japanese/Anime traditional style.

Capcom can take the risk if they want to, but they better be prepared to get flamed by his fans.

Well let them get flamed.
I agree that Vergil will seriously fight for Yamato tho but it makes complete sense for Nero to earn Yamato back. I thought fans would like that idea. It makes Vergil seem, less cold, as though he has atoned for his sins.

Esura

LordOfDarkness;129306 said:
^ Dude, +rep... Yamato is like a part of Vergil now... I love him with it, it rocks ass... You'll defo get me annoyed if he comes back without it :lol:

Dude, Vergil WILL come back w/o it. Why? Cause Dante gave Nero Yamato. Unless something happened between 4 & 5, Nero should STILL have Yamato.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I wasn't saying you specifically were shootin down ideas LOD your pretty nice and I haven't known you to do anything like that.

Regardless I think Nero will get yamato in the end mostly because they already established that it is his now. if they took rebellion from dante wouldn't that be weird? and nero only seems to be able to DT with yamato so in an essence he NEEDS yamato as a character.

however i don't think he will see it as attoning for his sins but rather helping a noob or something to that effect.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It's exactly the same as saying that...

Dante without Rebellion = weird
Vergil without Yamato = weird
Nero without Red Queen = weird

To bring Vergil back, but to not give him back Yamato; his sword. Well, that would be a crime wouldn’t it? That’d be like letting Nero be the only protagonist in Devil May Cry, but without him having his Devil Bringer. There is no denying (however much you want to) that this is the truth. The sword “Yamato” rightfully belongs to Vergil. Dante, Vergil’s brother allows Nero to keep the sword at the end of Devil May Cry 4. Regardless, it is not Dante’s say in the matter that goes. Vergil has the final say. If he returns and wants his sword back, it rightfully belongs to him. How the sword was lost from him is unknown, but we do know that Nero has kept it safe. Nero, already boasting the Devil Bringer, his revolver Blue Rose and his customized sword Red Queen. To me, that seems like he has enough weapons as it is. Vergil would have to rely on Summoned Swords only.

Entering into mixed territory. Of course, there is going to be some arguing against the points I have made. He took the evil path, and that got him nowhere fast, he has had time to redeem himself.

All in all, Vergil regains what is rightfully his. And Nero keeps what is his already. As with all the power he has at the moment, Nero hardly needs Yamato. But Vergil does need it.

Esura

The Da3dra;129326 said:
I wasn't saying you specifically were shootin down ideas LOD your pretty nice and I haven't known you to do anything like that.

Regardless I think Nero will get yamato in the end mostly because they already established that it is his now. if they took rebellion from dante wouldn't that be weird? and nero only seems to be able to DT with yamato so in an essence he NEEDS yamato as a character.

however i don't think he will see it as attoning for his sins but rather helping a noob or something to that effect.

Same difference. Hes atoning for his sins by helping a noob save the world by handing over Yamato.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
LordOfDarkness;129327 said:
It's exactly the same as saying that...

Dante without Rebellion = weird
Vergil without Yamato = weird
Nero without Red Queen = weird

To bring Vergil back, but to not give him back Yamato; his sword. Well, that would be a crime wouldn’t it? That’d be like letting Nero be the only protagonist in Devil May Cry, but without him having his Devil Bringer. There is no denying (however much you want to) that this is the truth. The sword “Yamato” rightfully belongs to Vergil. Dante, Vergil’s brother allows Nero to keep the sword at the end of Devil May Cry 4. Regardless, it is not Dante’s say in the matter that goes. Vergil has the final say. If he returns and wants his sword back, it rightfully belongs to him. How the sword was lost from him is unknown, but we do know that Nero has kept it safe. Nero, already boasting the Devil Bringer, his revolver Blue Rose and his customized sword Red Queen. To me, that seems like he has enough weapons as it is. Vergil would have to rely on Summoned Swords only.

Entering into mixed territory. Of course, there is going to be some arguing against the points I have made. He took the evil path, and that got him nowhere fast, he has had time to redeem himself.

All in all, Vergil regains what is rightfully his. And Nero keeps what is his already. As with all the power he has at the moment, Nero hardly needs Yamato. But Vergil does need it.
Ok fine whatever you have your theory and i have mine. I'm not mad at you but me staying in this thread will just lead to flame im out ;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Esura;129328 said:
I guess so. Maybe Nero'll will look and SLIGHTLY act like Vergil.

Well then, as you hate Vergil so much that would in fact pee you off... And if it does not, then you have your views mixed up a little :D

:lol: Sorry... I'm just saying my two cents, I'm not trying to beat down anyone else's points...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Ah, that's okay man ;)

We all have the right to our opinion... I'm not right about Vergil wanting it back, it's just what I think...

The Da3dra

Master Of War
same with my concept :p you did post in the Nero is dantes son thing right? i think it would be best if you got over there and started to do some peacekeeping because this khedgie kid or what ever is getting on my last nerve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom