• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zato-OW

King
Well he did tell Dante at the end of DMC3 that no one can have the amulet and it belonged to him so expect another good fight between Dante and Vergil for the Sparda. Also of course Vergil is gonna own Nero to regain his Yamato. Its the only thing that his father left for him and I'm sure he isn't gonna let some guy he doesn't (know?) hang on to it.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
For all we know Vergil has gained enough power to able to manifest his own devil arm, and now thinks Yamato is trash, but once again we don't know, all we can do is sit and spin while we wait for capcom to make some kind of announcment.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Even if he had done that, Yamato was all that was left to him by his father. So it only makes sense that he'd want it back...

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I know what you mean but theres no evidence that supports he would want it back, or that he would even let Nero have it. We'll just have to wait and see.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
There's no evidence that he is even alive yet... But nonetheless, I guarantee he'll want it back... We'll have to wait and see...

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Zato-OW;129216 said:
Well he did tell Dante at the end of DMC3 that no one can have the amulet and it belonged to him so expect another good fight between Dante and Vergil for the Sparda. Also of course Vergil is gonna own Nero to regain his Yamato. Its the only thing that his father left for him and I'm sure he isn't gonna let some guy he doesn't (know?) hang on to it.

You dont know that. Remember, Dante let Nero have it, what makes you think Vergil wont. Yeah, Nero and Vergil will prolly fight over it, and Vergil will prolly have it back too for a min, but he will eventually give Nero Yamato before passing away or something. Its like passing the torch to the new guy. Remember, Capcom will prolly focus on Nero more. Vergil's only significance to DMC besides being a son of Sparda is that he, Nero, and Sparda have a connection. Vergil will prolly truly die by the end of 5.

Note: This is a speculation, I repeat, this is a speculation.

Zato-OW

King
You all are forgetting an important item that was missing from the rebellion in DMC4 and that was the Golden Ribbon Vergil used to tie the sword to his waist. Now this my be a small thing but it does leave a little clue or maybe.

Btw that post I made was only the most likely thing to happen if he returns. I'm not stating that as a fact... Well except the part where he did tell Dante that no one can have his amulet, no one probably meaning Dante as well. So its obvious they will fight again for due reasons.

As for Nero, Vergil is a very selfish person and he admires his father so I highly doubt he will give away his prized sword just like that, mainly because it was used by his father and we all know Vergil wants to be as much like Sparda as he can.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
something like this came up in another thread this is what i posted

The Da3dra said:
speaking of the ribbon missing i actually think that is an interesting concept, the custom of displaying yellow ribbons for an absent loved-one, maybe dante has the ribbon kinda like how he still has his glove? to remember his brother.

Zato-OW

King
How can Dante have the ribbon when the last time he seen Vergil the Yamato was nowhere to be found? Vergil was the last person to have it then the order came into obtaining it. Also if Dante had it, then he would've had the Yamato with him as well instead of searching for it in DMC4.

Esura

Nero is gunna be the new owner of Yamato, seriously. Capcom gave Nero the Yamato for a reason. Vergil prolly wont get it back (maybe for a minute tho). The odds are against Vergil permanently regaining Yamato.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ What the hell are you talking about. The odds of him getting it back if he returns are HUGE... *fact*

Whoa easy, it's like there's 4 different subjects being talked about all at once up in here :lol: Vergil was the last person to have Yamato before 4... However, I heard that the sword Nelo Angelo is wielding in dmc 1 is the courrupted form of Yamato.. Is that correct?

Zato-OW

King
No one knows for sure. It was said that Agnus found the Yamato through using the Hell Gates but Nelo Angelo died in Mallet Town which is in the human world. So my guess will be they are two different swords.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay, so if it was not the corrupted form of Yamato, then where the hell did it go? Who had it? What broke it? :lol:

But come on... He will want his sword back... Dante would probably want Rebellion back if that went... And Yamato does rightfully belong to Vergil. To see it wielded by Nero from now on just doesn't seem right...

Zato-OW

King
Well the Yamato in general doesn't match Nero's personality nor does it matches Dante's. It was meant for Vergil and it should stay that way. I mean it matches to everything about him. I can't imagine them bring Vergil(as himself) back with a different main style of weapon.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Zato-OW;129253 said:
How can Dante have the ribbon when the last time he seen Vergil the Yamato was nowhere to be found? Vergil was the last person to have it then the order came into obtaining it. Also if Dante had it, then he would've had the Yamato with him as well instead of searching for it in DMC4.
Vergil cut dante with yamato how can you say it was no where to be found? Second it's a game Capcom can do anythign they want i feel i have posted this in enough forums for people to realize that this is a fact you all have to live with. third if all you were gonna do was post some crap about the sheath/ribbon then shoot down everyones ideas then there was no point in typing it. there is already a thread up for that crap go to it and post there

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Zato-OW;129271 said:
Well the Yamato in general doesn't match Nero's personality nor does it matches Dante's. It was meant for Vergil and it should stay that way. I mean it matches to everything about him. I can't imagine them bring Vergil(as himself) back with a different main style of weapon.

+rep... I Completely agree. The Yamato in a sense suits Vergil, as he has grown using it... It suits him, and not Dante OR Nero... And I can't imagine him without it if he were brought back :)

Esura

Okay, lets clear this up.

Vergil's Yamato isnt Nelo's zweihander. Vergil's Yamato was left in the Demon World after Vergil became possessed by Mundus. Mundus prolly was the one who BROKE Yamato in the first place.

But you guys will feel salty that Vergil will let Nero have Yamato. I'll be funny too if Nero started looking more like Vergil by 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom