• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil's game

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Hello everyone I just want to tell you my opinion about the next game.

I hope the next game will be about vergil cuz I wanna know what happened to him after DMC3.

the characters i want in the game is :-

-Dante
-Vergil

ONLY . and any new character will be acceptable.

Like DMC3, few characters , great story and great gameplay.

Zato-OW

King
He dies and goes to heaven after DMC1. Just kidding he dies and goes to hell. Okay seriously he dies after DMC1 but he will come back of course possibly in DMC5, they will change the story around(again:dry:) to fit into the series. But you never know what will happen, maybe the arm really is Vergil time will only tell. But one thing is for certain if he tries to go up against Dante hes signing his 2nd death wish.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Who knows, Dante may lose... Initially, but seriously, is there any point in watching because the good guys always win.:dry:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
What I also would have wanted to be explained is "Why" Vergil seeked power. Let's say Dante failed to stop him in DMC3 and he got Sparda's power etc etc. Then what? I'd like to see him having a real reason about it since he seems rather intelligent and not the stupid vilain who wants power/money/destruction of the world/ruling of the world.

But I don't expect much. If DMC5 isn't just a random Devil Hunter story where Dante/Nero/Lady/Batman/whoever tries to save the day from Generic Villain number 32 then it would have already excheeded my few expectations.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Haha! Batman, no kidding, you crack me up. ^^ As i've told a few here, I don't expect anything of DMC anymore. Im just gonna see what they're gonna do next and part 5 will probably determine whether I stay with the series or not. (If there is gonna be a part 5.)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It is odd. Whether we have different tastes or not, it would not work at all if they left him out of 5.

Sparda™

That doesn't necessarily apply to everyone. If Nero is out of 5, I really don't care, as long as Dante is in.

ManOfMayhem

It has not been %100 confirmed just yet and I would like to see more characters introduced perhaps Nero has a father in it.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Tony_Redgrave;122761 said:
What I also would have wanted to be explained is "Why" Vergil seeked power. Let's say Dante failed to stop him in DMC3 and he got Sparda's power etc etc. Then what? I'd like to see him having a real reason about it since he seems rather intelligent and not the stupid vilain who wants power/money/destruction of the world/ruling of the world.

But I don't expect much. If DMC5 isn't just a random Devil Hunter story where Dante/Nero/Lady/Batman/whoever tries to save the day from Generic Villain number 32 then it would have already excheeded my few expectations.

I could be wrong but being a fairly good person for figuring out reasons for how people react. Vergil is a good guy, at first after losing his mother I am guessing intially it could have been "If I had power I could have stopped her from dying" he then seeked power to stop anyone close from ever dying again. I reckon he then went looking and looking for more power but lost the motive and flung himself into darkness.

Vergil even makes a comment which makes sence "Without power you cannot protect anything let alone yourself" meaning Dante wanted power but not at the expense Vergil was willing to take. At the near the end of one they made it in a way that you couldnt be to sure whether he died or not, why? because that way if people wanted him they could add it on and make out he survived. I dont know like when Dante killed Mundus, Vergil was released or one I have seen on another post here broke free of Mundus's power.

Zato-OW

King
I have mixed feelings on him being good. He did say to Dante that he planned on merging both worlds and ruling over both of them knowing that humans would be wiped out if he did. He even killed humans for that matter.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;126162 said:
I have mixed feelings on him being good. He did say to Dante that he planned on merging both worlds and ruling over both of them knowing that humans would be wiped out if he did. He even killed humans for that matter.

Manga?! Because in DMC3, there's not even a slight mentioning of It. After using Arkham, he dispatched him, or at least he thought so.

The way I see It, Vergil is the anti-hero type of character. He's not a villain.

Kiluwastrife

"Without power you cannot protect anything let alone yourself"

This sentence alone could open several storylines IF DMC 5 will be a Prequel...

Just wondering though... What if OLD Dante would meet up with OLD Vergil... Would they still be slashing each other, jumping,etc as energetic as monkeys as they were in DMC 3...

or just have an Old Men Chat?
imagine they would speak a lot and very deep as Liquid Ocelot and Solid Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4...

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Dante Aseroth;126181 said:
Manga?! Because in DMC3, there's not even a slight mentioning of It. After using Arkham, he dispatched him, or at least he thought so.

The way I see It, Vergil is the anti-hero type of character. He's not a villain.

Vergil is definitely a villain.
Why?
1. He killed humans
2. He threatened the existence of humans by trying to open the demon world just to obtain power for no ****ing reason!
3. He doesnt give a **** about anyone but himself.
4. He really doesnt give a **** about humans.
5. His personality fits the description of a High Mach type Machivellian (so what if I mispelled it)

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I agree with DA I think he is an anti hero. I think he wants more power so he won't lose any one again, like his mother, or maybe even bring her back, we just won't know until it comes out.

And I think they would still fight. Hero's always misconstrue an anti heros point of view i.e. Daredevil thinking that The Punisher is a villain.

However I feel that it was mostly Dante's fault they never had a deep conversation, I feel he hass matured enough and I don't think a handfull of very deep old men chats are out of the question. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom