• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil, Trish, and Lady Gameplay Analysis and Discussion

GabrielXx

I saw it this Morning on youtube so freaking Hyped, again from what they showed i still can't nail how the teleport might work, but the Swords each time he used them Stayed Stuck in each enemy. besides with some of the moves Vergil was pulling off Closing Distance will not be a problem at all, that and some of his moves from what vash pointed out on his stream are going to have some serious Reach. so freaking Amazing i thought i would never see Vergil in such Good Form again i am really excited to see Trish and lady now, if i had a waifu it would be Trish or motoko kusanagi lol

GabrielXx

I hope in the Coming weeks we get a Control set up for Vergil, i might be using my DMC3 set up where shoot is R2 and Lock-on is R1, weapon switching i would map to triangle with Square being attack and X as jump and so on. i never played DmC's Vergil so i would not know, he is much faster now then Before with i am really in love with.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
if vergil has rebellion aerial rave then he will fight very similar to dante in the air which is a bonus when you add beowolf in there , look forward to exploring his capability

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
he has million stab and dance macabre and kick13 from dante already , aerial rave is only one more move and it will make his aerial jc better imo if he has aerial moves besides helm splitter and stinger with force edge

esp since they changed his original yamato aerials

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
he has million stab and dance macabre and kick13 from dante already , aerial rave is only one more move and it will make his aerial jc better imo if he has aerial moves besides helm splitter and stinger with force edge

esp since they changed his original yamato aerials

We already know he has aerial Lunar Phase, who knows what else he's got they didn't show us yet.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I doubt he has much more with beowolf and he has one or two moves with yamato so his aerials are limited in comparison to dante

anyway man I am only saying what I would want doesn't mean it will happen , I like versatility which dante has , vergil is better on the ground but dante is miles better in the air

I prefer the air which is why I want more moves for it even if there re-used ones

scionicspectre

But, of course, I'm sure we would all prefer something new that remains consistent with Vergil's unique flavor. A move with similar properties that is worthy of a dark slayer.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
That move is vastly superior to raiden's move and I think it is just an advanced version of rapid slash using the concentration guage , or it could be the yamato force edge combined combo enhanced with the concentration mechanic

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
That move is vastly superior to raiden's move and I think it is just an advanced version of rapid slash using the concentration guage , or it could be the yamato force edge combined combo enhanced with the concentration mechanic

I believe it's a pause combo.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Guess we will see when it is released it looks more like it can be spammed than a pause combo , il say no more about it sure

DanteSparda08

The mind is stronger than any muscle in your body.
Walking and running around is not going to be an option since it reduces the Concentration meter, therefore Teleportation is going to be heavily used to keep it at max level. Also using teleportation as a way of dodging also is a good idea since it reduces damage, and also raises the style meter up for higher rank in SSS! However I realised that Judgement Cut and Rising Dragon can be charged up to which is good for crowd control, not to mention catching up to those annoying flying metallic Angelos, although Trick up can do just that so it's going to be abused every moment of my own Darkslayer pleasures! But above all else I just want to relearn how to properly use Summoned Swords...don't get me wrong HD Collection has taught me loads, but this variation seems to be so much more fun to control, and those Blitzes look like Summoned Swords could be fun to use on, but my fave part is the Summoned Swords Hail fall to nail enemies to the ground, and keep them there for the time being whilst I charge my Dimension Hyper Slash.

Top Bottom