• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VERGIL IS RETURNING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lafudge

&vergil.♥
Okay guys, you should all know I am a HUGE Vergil fan and he is one of the reasons I have stayed loyal to the DMC video game series! I found this site which claims it's been confirmed that Vergil is coming back in DMC5. I don't know if what the site says is true but I am VERY, VERY, VERY excited! We might finally get to see our favourite antagonist again!

Vergil and the DMC5 "confirmation".

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
^ ... I think I...shot my pants...:lol: joking. Vergil, Nero, Dante and Trish's comeback (gameplay)... and Lady as a playable character...awesomeness...rep+. Though I don't know if that's real, but I hope so.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
um can you post like a pic or something i can't get to the site it won't let me go....:(

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
Instead of putting a pic, I've typed it for you:
Vergil's comeback in Devil May Cry 5 - Conformation and New things+Style details

Its been confirmed! Vergil is making his comeback in DMC5!!

The Good: Vergil comes complete with Darkslayer,along with 2 new sty(l)es,and Quiksilver,a time distortion sty(l)esfrom DMC 3.

New sty(l)es: ShadowLuster-Basically Vergil's very own sword master.(Remeber Vergil's Judgment Storm?The move when he does million of judgment cuts? You can perform that now ^.^)

AngeloMaster-Mastering Vergil's Summoned Swords. It allows you to create your own ways of shooting the swords,and also allows you to make BIG shiruken and Bladed-Boomerangs.

TheSparda-A sty(l)e that is also used by Nero and Dante.Allows you to summon Sparda's power,allowing you to use his DT form and giving the user all of Sparda's special moves.

The Tormentor(Highly improved,Fully Loaded Darkslayer I'd rather let you find out the surprises of this 1 on your own.It can only be aquired by SSS'ing DMD.

Vergil now has 5 new weapon's,in addition to Yamato.

Tymius-Electric-based guanlets and greaves,similiar to Beowulf and Gilgamesh.

Cronos-A combo of a Flame-infused broad sword and Yamato. Kinda like Force Edge from DMC3

Zelofest-Vergil's 2nd gun. To fire,he holds out his arm,shooting Sphere's of dark energy.The fire rate depends on your button mashing skills.

Shinkita-Arm-blade weapon that makes Vergil faster and more agile,making him hard to hit and letting him hit hard.

Crusayer-With ShadowLuster,this weapon is absolutely deadly.It is simliar to Agni/Rudra.I'd rather not blurt out what this weapon does. It'll be more enjoyable if you see 4 yourself ^.^

The bad: Vergil's look hasnt changed much,but he doesnt have his blue jacket >..>.Thats the only bad there is. My next reviews will be on Nero and Dante. Lady,Trish,Lucia will all be playable in DMC5.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Don't mean to burst anyones bubble but that's hardly an official confirmation...

Slayer_of_Darkness96;172333 said:
Vergil's comeback in Devil May Cry 5 - Conformation and New things+Style details

The Good: Vergil comes complete with Darkslayer,along with 2 new sty(l)es,and Quiksilver,a time distortion sty(l)esfrom DMC 3.

New sty(l)es: ShadowLuster-Basically Vergil's very own sword master.(Remeber Vergil's Judgment Storm?The move when he does million of judgment cuts? You can perform that now ^.^)

AngeloMaster-Mastering Vergil's Summoned Swords. It allows you to create your own ways of shooting the swords,and also allows you to make BIG shiruken and Bladed-Boomerangs.

TheSparda-A sty(l)e that is also used by Nero and Dante.Allows you to summon Sparda's power,allowing you to use his DT form and giving the user all of Sparda's special moves.

The Tormentor(Highly improved,Fully Loaded Darkslayer I'd rather let you find out the surprises of this 1 on your own.It can only be aquired by SSS'ing DMD.

Cronos-A combo of a Flame-infused broad sword and Yamato. Kinda like Force Edge from DMC3

Zelofest-Vergil's 2nd gun. To fire,he holds out his arm,shooting Sphere's of dark energy.The fire rate depends on your button mashing skills.

Shinkita-Arm-blade weapon that makes Vergil faster and more agile,making him hard to hit and letting him hit hard.

Crusayer-With ShadowLuster,this weapon is absolutely deadly.It is simliar to Agni/Rudra.I'd rather not blurt out what this weapon does. It'll be more enjoyable if you see 4 yourself ^.^

The bad: Vergil's look hasnt changed much,but he doesnt have his blue jacket >..>.Thats the only bad there is. My next reviews will be on Nero and Dante. Lady,Trish,Lucia will all be playable in DMC5.
By typed you mean copy and pasted, lol. I'm joking.

lafudge

&vergil.♥
Slayer_of_Darkness96;172329 said:
^ ... I think I...shot my pants...:lol: joking. Vergil, Nero, Dante and Trish's comeback (gameplay)... and Lady as a playable character...awesomeness...rep+. Though I don't know if that's real, but I hope so.

Why, thanks Slayer_Of_Darkness96! I really do hope this is true too because I'm a total Vergil fangirl and I think it'd be nothing short of foolish for Capcom not to bring him back since he's a big money maker. It's only logical that they bring him back. ^__^

Zato-OW

King
This is false Capcom said at E3 that they have no plans in making another DMC at the moment and was taking a "break" from the series.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Slayer_of_Darkness96;172333 said:

yeah i doubt this is a real conformation but still cool and
Thank You Very Much Slayer :):):)

lafudge

&vergil.♥
Zato-OW;172337 said:
This is false Capcom said at E3 that they have no plans in making another DMC at the moment and was taking a "break" from the series.

Ah, okay. I must have missed that. I saw this on a website and I jumped the gun and thought it was true because I've been wanting Vergil to return for a while. Real sorry about that. :(

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Yeah if Vergil is going to be in it I'm Going to get DMC 5 Because Dante's a Badass but Vergil is More AWESOME, i love him he's so cool and fast as lighting! :)

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
Nothing to feel sorry for...you worked hard to find that link. You have made me happy with that link because I welcome any DMC5 news. You still deserve that rep.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
it's probably not, but still you can wish for it :)
and Capcom is sneaky so they say they won't do anything but if they always save the best info until E3 that's what a lot of game companies do :)

yeah nice find +rep to you and Slayer :)

lafudge

&vergil.♥
Slayer_of_Darkness96;172345 said:
Nothing to feel sorry for...you worked hard to find that link. You have made me happy with that link because I welcome any DMC5 news. You still deserve that rep.

Thanks a lot! I've been scouring the Internet for days but all I found was what anybody else would have found; the usual "we need the green light from Capcom to make DMC5" thing from the creator of the DMC series (I forgot his name). When I finally found something beyond this concerning DMC5, I was really excited. But I do hope it's true. I really do.

chob101;172346 said:
it's probably not, but still you can wish for it :)
and Capcom is sneaky so they say they won't do anything but if they always save the best info until E3 that's what a lot of game companies do :)

yeah nice find +rep to you and Slayer :)

Thanks! But anyway -- to be honest, I personally DO think Vergil is gonna pop up at least once in DMC5. I think Nero was created (with a lot of open doors) so they could set Vergil's return up, but that's merely my theory upon it. You can find my post on why I think Vergil will return via Nero here (it's the very latest post). But I have a question for you -- do you happen to know when this E3 thingy will happen?

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
YES i Do it's June 1 it's going to be a G4 tv Channel and it's going to last for 3 or 4 days straight and i'm going to watch everything they show cause they will have commercial free coverage on everything from God of War 3 to God knows what now if you will excuse me for a sec i'm going to look at the link you just provided about Nero and stuff :) :)

lafudge

&vergil.♥
chob101;172349 said:
YES i Do it's June 1 it's going to be a G4 tv Channel and it's going to last for 3 or 4 days straight and i'm going to watch everything they show cause they will have commercial free coverage on everything from God of War 3 to God knows what now if you will excuse me for a sec i'm going to look at the link you just provided about Nero and stuff :) :)

I will, don't worry. I'm actualy distracted with playing DMC4 myself actually. ^__^ As for that television station you mentioned -- I live in England so I doubt there'll be the coverage that there'll be in America. Hopefully I can watch it online or I can just Google for news of the games I hope will have been announced. After E3 is over I really hope someone posts a thread telling us all if DMC5 was announced or not because then we really can get our hopes up!

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
yeah well i'm sure you can look it up and nice for DMC 4 so yeah therre will be no info until E3 is over hopefully :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom