• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VERGIL IS RETURNING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARandomGuy

The fact is that the other 2 novels where more like side stories and not 1 scene made it in any dmc game, although they did show dante and vergil when they were children (not that it was shown in the game, I just thought it was funny :D). So I don't know to if I should trust this novel or not.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
i don't think we should trust it, to me the novels weren't really revelant to the actual series, like they actually had a prequel book before they made DMC 3...i personally haven't read it but i don't think the book matters anymore.

lafudge

&vergil.♥
Wait wait wait. I've heard of the DMC4 novel but I hope to GOD that Vergil has no children! Having children would be massively out of character for him. I mean, he hates humans and I doubt he would show any interest in sex to be honest. He seems too focused on getting Sparda's power to ever consider anything like that. Also, considering he wants to be a "full demon" (bad way to put it), I really don't think he'd run around having kids when he's still half-demon half-human. I know he can't ever change his human blood but I think when he has the power of Sparda he'll view himself as a demon and will probably reject his humanity or not acknowledge it, since he hates humans, like I said. And I really doubt he went around as Nelo Angelo impregnating women. He was under Mundus's mind control, wasn't he? No, I seriously doubt Nero is Vergil's son. I seriously doubt Vergil has ANY children. Plus with the age difference... it's just not like him.

fox

I don't think that capcom is that stupid to make Nero vergils son, besides the DB and the DT of nero dont feel like they have a connection to vergil,it just doesnt seem to be his style.

lafudge

&vergil.♥
fox;172543 said:
I don't think that capcom is that stupid to make Nero vergils son, besides the DB and the DT of nero dont feel like they have a connection to vergil,it just doesnt seem to be his style.

Ah. I don't think Nero is Vergil's SON, but I do think that the Devil Bringer contains the "spirit" of Vergil and I think Vergil's gonna end up overpowering Nero to gain power, to go and kick Dante's behind for revenge. The fact that Nero can weild Yamato at all says a lot. There's a lot of evidence for it being Vergil though there's every possibility it's not, of course.

lafudge

&vergil.♥
Sparda™;172567 said:
I don't really think the Devil Bringer has a connection to Vergil, but rather to Sparda.

I'm starting to like Sparda. I mean, I was never like massive on him because we don't really know too much about him apart from he slayed all these demons, fell in love with a woman, had some kids and "died". I would love to learn about him though and know what really went on. But I'm still sure Vergil's within the DB. I hope so.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
well, the only thing that connects Nero and Vergil is Vergil's Sword Yamato that's ALL!

fox

lafudge;172550 said:
Ah. I don't think Nero is Vergil's SON, but I do think that the Devil Bringer contains the "spirit" of Vergil and I think Vergil's gonna end up overpowering Nero to gain power, to go and kick Dante's behind for revenge. The fact that Nero can weild Yamato at all says a lot. There's a lot of evidence for it being Vergil though there's every possibility it's not, of course.
I believe that it has part of the soul of sparda in it, not vergils soul.

Sparda13

first of all hi everyone..i didnt find an introduction forum to properly introduce myself...anyway hi all plsd to meet u guys:p....

about yamato and neros devil bringer...i think that yamato carries a part of vergil soul or vergils will can gain subtance or sth like that and give power to nero when he really needs it....as far as vergil returning i think that it WILL happen cause of his huge fanbase.....

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Meh, I won't believe Vergil's return untill I actually see him in a possible future DMC. Let's not forget how many times he was "confirmed" to be in part 4. >_>

lafudge

&vergil.♥
Vergilissexy;173834 said:
Meh, I won't believe Vergil's return untill I actually see him in a possible future DMC. Let's not forget how many times he was "confirmed" to be in part 4. >_>

Well you know, these "confirmations" of Vergil being in DMC4... maybe they ARE true. Because there's the whole mystery surrounding Nero and the DB. Maybe Vergil's already there but we are unsure of it! I really hope he's in DMC5. I LOVE YOU VERGIL! ♥ /fangirl.

lafudge

&vergil.♥
Ah, I meant that I think Vergil is going to be IN the game but not necessarily having him as a main character whom you play as. I mean, I kind of like the whole cut-scene and story aspect of Vergil. Dante's better to play as.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom