• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil dead?

Is Vergil relly dead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Well, the topic was straying so I was trying to start it over to prevent any arguements with mah homeboi LOD and Trish my darling.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well, wasn't that pleasant of you? I'm done with this...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
*coughs* Um guys, seriously... I don't want us to all get warned and told off and stuff... Esura, you did the right thing to start afresh... But seriously, we've all said our views... Let's finish it there.

Zato-OW

King
1.Vergil Soul was placed into Nelo Angelo. His human body was most likely destroyed.After Vergil was killed his soul was probably used to either **** off Dante/payback to Sparda or he really needed Vergil's power to defeat Dante.(doubt it)

2. They had Nelo Angelo as the Departed brother of Dante. Which means he is no longer alive but is a dead someone. Ok the DMC3 Vergil is dead is what they were saying.

3. Dante destroyed Nelo Angelo in DMC1. He exploded as we all can see.

4. After he exploded his shattered armor pieces were used to create bianco's and Alto's.

5. Dante seems to act as if Vergil is dead in DMC4. You can say he doesn't, he gave away his damn sword.

6.After DMC1 with Dante destroying Nelo Angelo, Where is it left for his soul to go? It was the only thing keeping him in that world. Either he died or Nero really is carrying the soul of Vergil.

7. I believe he will most likely somehow be revived by someone not dealing with Dante or Nero.But as it stand you can't get much more dead then that.

Esura

LordOfDarkness;124103 said:
*coughs* Um guys, seriously... I don't want us to all get warned and told off and stuff... Esura, you did the right thing to start afresh... But seriously, we've all said our views... Let's finish it there.

True.

Well, as Cartman from South Park says,
"Screw you guys, I'm goin' home!"

Esura

Zato-OW;124122 said:
Seriously can this topic be close? Its a very pointless topic.

Shhhhh....

Dont say that! You want to get a warning or something. The staff dont like it when you say a thread is supposed to be closed. I know firsthand (I did the same thing before).

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Things most definitely do change. Keep an eye on your rep count guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom