• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil dead?

Is Vergil relly dead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Trish67;124072 said:
I argee with u, DA.
And Esura, my ex boyfriend argees with you. But I think he is full of bolangna.

Ex?
WTF?

Wow....sniff, sniff...

But seriously, I have no clue what DA said though.

Esura

Um....well, Vergil went up in smoke by Dante. So I'm supposed to believe that Vergil did a freaking Houdini and dipped on Dante? So Vergil is Siegfried and Roy now huh? So he is going to pop in 5 and say, "DAAAAAANTEE!! I'M HOOOOME!!" ala Ricky from The Lucy Show?

Yeah......whatever.

Esura

-_-

You know what I mean Trish.....

Vergil = Nelo Angelo

same with Darth Vader

Anakin = Darth Vader

One in the same. Still the same. Nelo may be a corrupted version of Vergil but it is still Vergil.

Esura

Trish67;124083 said:
no i don't

OMG......

No one understands a word I say nowadays. I tell my niece not to run in the street...what does she do....run in the street.

Trish....clarify what you dont understand.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
why do you think Vergil is dead? why do you think capcom would be sooooooooo stupid as to have killed him off, when his fan base is sooooooooo huge?

Sparda™

No off topic. The topic is about Vergil and we will keep It with him.

Nelo Angelo was Vergil's shell under Mundus' control.

This soul is free and is most probably in the Underworld. Nothing to understand.

Esura

Trish67;124085 said:
why do you think Vergil is dead? why do you think capcom would be sooooooooo stupid as to have killed him off, when his fan base is sooooooooo huge?

First off, Nelo/Vergil didnt have a large fan based back then. Capcom killed em' off on 1 thinking that no one would care. After 3, everyone is on Vergil's jock like crazy. Now, Capcom will probably retcon Nelo dieing and now say that he "disappeared" to appease all the Vergil nerds, which in essences, will make it able for Vergil to be in future iterations, a la Hideo Kojima, although I really didnt care about Kojima retconing the MGS series as much as Capcom retconing DMC.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
OMG, can we all shut up?

First off, my points were valid. I don't overlook anybody's points, because they at least bring new stuff to the table. Second off, Vergil was not overhyped... He is now, because of his disappearance... It is that which makes him so talked about... He's not a bad character at all. Lastly, I said that "In time" he will become as loved as Vergil... I never said now... Forget the poll.

Sparda™

Back at Devil May Cry the original, he grew a fan base, and that was preserved till Devil May Cry 3 came out. When the link was made, the fan base grew more and It's basically idiotic to kill off a character which rivals Dante's fan base.

Esura

LordOfDarkness;124088 said:
OMg, can we all shut up?

First off, my points were valid. I don't overlook anybody's points, because they at least bring new stuff tho the table. Second off, Vergil was not overhyped... He is now, because of his disappearance... It is that which makes him so talked about... He's not a bad character at all. Lastly, I said that "In time" he will become as loved as Vergil... I never said now... Forget the poll.

Dude, chill out. I never said your points werent valid. I actually skimmed past yours so I could post what I had in my mind at the time.

Why are you defensive?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
:lol: Dude, I was addressing DA... If I started to bash Nero would you like it? No...

Esura

LordOfDarkness;124092 said:
:lol: Dude, I was addressing DA... If I started to bash Nero would you like it? No...

Actually, I dont care. I'm not emotionally involved with video game characters like the lot of you.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ :lol: W/e dude, get over the fact Nero sucks :p

No, I was addresing you for overlooking my points DA...

Anyways, I'm with Trish... And you changed your avatar.... Hmm, gonna be a while before I get use to it... *Sorry for the off-topicness*

Esura

Topic restart!

Okay...ahem.

Do you think Vergil is dead?

Yes

Okay, everyone else lets share our thoughts and inputs. What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom