• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil dead?

Is Vergil relly dead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
That's only your opinion though. Tbh, Nero is the centre of attention, and bringing Vergil back would only make things crowded. And if by bringing him back, they get rid of Dante for a while... Then I won't be pleased. And if he returns but doesn't regain Yamato, I will be ****ed...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Still, you can't overlook the points I have made. Nero is growing on the dmc fans, he is bound to be as popular as Vergil at some stage...

Sparda™

In fact I did overlook at your point and still Vergil is owning Nero in polls, meaning his fan-base is way bigger and stronger than Nero's.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Oy, whatever.
Fanboys keepin' the hope alive.

Same when MGS fanboys hoping that Old Snake killed himself at the end of MGS4.

Oh, and I dont like Vergil because he is like, tremendously overhyped. And just to clear this up, no I do not dislike Vergil because he is more popular than Nero. Honestly, I wouldnt like Nero either if he is hyped to the point of Vergil.

I typically go against the crowd unless under certain circumstances then I may actually go with the crowd.

Esura

Okay, DA replied to me but I have no clue what he said. Can someone tell me?

Sparda™

It's a FACT, he has never been referred to as dead in the games.

It's a FACT, his fan base is bigger and stronger than Nero's.

It's a FACT, he might make an appearance in the next Devil May Cry.

Period.

Esura

LOL

Oh I love this so much. I have NO clue what DA is saying AT ALL. (tsil erongi no)

On topic. Vergil died. Dante killed him. Thats how it goes for me. You guys can come up with your own conclusion. I expressed myself so I'm cuul.

Sparda™

Esura;124062 said:
LOL

Oh I love this so much. I have NO clue what DA is saying AT ALL. (tsil erongi no)

On topic. Vergil died. Dante killed him. Thats how it goes for me. You guys can come up with your own conclusion.

:lol: This guy is so awesome.

I made facts. You can say everything else. What you say has no base.

Sparda™

*Ignoring the posts of his*

I think Vergil will have a new Devil Arm If he comes in the next Devil May Cry...^_^

Esura

Vergil would be back on 5, but probably as a ghost or flashback. There isnt any logical explanation to Vergil being alive. His body is destroyed. He is nothing but a soul, lost.

Sparda™

Devil May Cry 3, Mission 18, Underworld, Lost Souls Nirvana - a place where powerful demons such as the Gatekeepers were reborn.

I believe Vergil is there.

And Nelo Angelo was just a powered up shell, not a body.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I argee with u, DA.
And Esura, my ex boyfriend argees with you. But I think he is full of bolangna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom