• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trump.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Trump being Time's Person of the Year was about as surprising as the sun rising in the east.

But I can't be the only one to see the "M" above Trump's head as a pair of horns. :wink:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014

Edit: Picking someone who was originally critical of the EPA isn't a bad move at all. Without criticism, there can't be any real changes made to the system.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

This was a CNN special that showed an interesting side to the story.

EDIT- Its all on Youtube for free.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
maxresdefault.jpg

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I'll edit this out and replace it with:

Trump supporters have been mistreated throughout the entire campaign.

I'm against it, and I had a knee jerk reaction.

Last edited:

DDutchguy

DmC hype

"National anthem playing over retarded liberals."
"Commie tears."

And from previous posts:
"Hilary Clinton "won" popular vote because she CHEATED - The truth ALWAYS comes out"
"IDIOTS REACT TO PRESIDENT TRUMP!"

Look I get that you dislike Hilary and what she stands for, but right now it feels like you're rubbing it in everyone's faces that Trump won and coming across as disrespectful by linking videos like this.

This isn't a personal issue, this is an issue with what you've been posting in this thread.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I have few thoughts on Trump other than to say the media tried their damndest to smear him and paint him as a fascist and failed, and they'll keep failing so long as they insist on doing that kind of thing. They think people are utterly stupid and many people are really not that stupid.

Whether he will be a good President is anyone's guess. I'm really not sure about those tax policies or how they're going to be pulled off. But one thing's for sure - people, including myself, are losing faith and patience in the establishment in large numbers, and calling people Nazis and fascists and racists and whatever else for wanting to protect themselves or not wanting to tow the globalist line isn't going to help. Doubling down will mean more of the "Trump effect".

I consider myself something of a libertarian but the way things are going these days the conservatives/Republicans of the world are coming to better represent the everyday person and the working family where the left once did before it went full throttle into identity politics. I can't stand identity politics and cultural Marxism these days, it ferments nothing but division and resentment.

And I'm at least slightly more confident that Trump will be less likely to want to spark off WWIII.

Meg

I'll edit this out and replace it with:

Trump supporters have been mistreated throughout the entire campaign.

I'm against it, and I had a knee jerk reaction.
Everyone was mistreated during the entire campaign. It's true you've been gloating for a over a month now. I appreciate you removing all those videos, but I'd all appreciate it if you do not start it up again. It's tiresome.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I feel like I'm going to get it for saying this but... I'm happy that Trump is President. Why? Because he wants to prevent things from happening and is actually acting upon it.

This is my poorly explained opinion and I hope I don't get treated badly here for it.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
I genuinely think he has an ulterior motive for the whole facade. One of his key platforms was an isolationist United States and, wouldn't you know it, we're severing ties left and right as a culminated result of all his behavior. What I hate about him is his absolute shamelessness, I think.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Why? Because he wants to prevent things from happening and is actually acting upon it.
Same.

I don't think your explanation was bad at all. Wanting to prevent "bad things" from happening is, at the very least, a somewhat admirable goal. It's actually doing it that's the hard part.

https://apnews.com/0b3f5db59b2e4aa78cdbbf008f27fb49

"President Donald Trump warned in a phone call with his Mexican counterpart that he was ready to send U.S. troops to stop "bad hombres down there" unless the Mexican military does more to control them, according to an excerpt of a transcript of the conversation obtained by The Associated Press."

trump-nov8.jpg

https://www.change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization

Last edited:
Top Bottom