• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trump.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
President Elect Donald Trump, a man of controversy now rising to one of the most powerful positions in America. Will he make America great again, or will he fail on all the promises that he earned his victory? Will Congress act as the brake on his policies or will they accelerate his goals both domestically and internationally?

So many questions...:cautious:

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I guess we'll have to see. He doesn't get the presidents chair for another 2 months, so Obama still has the floor for now. Personally, I'm interested in seeing how he's going to handle the Asian front. He made some comments that made Japan kinda nervous, but they seem willing to cooperate with us nonetheless. South Korea and the Philippians are looking forward to working with Trump, despite South Korea having a massive presidential scandal and the Philippians having drug dealers hunted down and shot on site. Its kinda mad right now, actually...

Oh by the way, STEEEEEEVEEEE!!!!
I didn't see you from all the ninjaing about you've be doing.
Thumbs up to you man :thumbsup:

DDutchguy

DmC hype
It's probably because I'm not American, but I'm actually sort of interested in what woll happen with Trump as the president. Will he be as he has been in the elections; loud, vulgar, and politically incorrect? Or will he perhaps show a somewhat-responsible side now that he has actually been elected into this position that holds a lot of weight, both in its power and its historical value?

Me thinking about the latter is probably naive, but it's better to think positive instead of negative eh? In any case, the next 4 years will be quite exciting (for better or worse).

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
My life sucked with or without him as president so.... it hasnt changed

Everybody seems to be angry that he won or scared of what he would do now that he has what he wanted.

I can't speak to his policies but his social rhetoric leaves everybody whose not a WASP worried.

So he's got 4 years to prove everybody wrong and i got 4 years to learn french.

Lets see how we do...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
So he's got 4 years to prove everybody wrong and i got 4 years to learn french.

Lets see how we do...
Good luck! I never could get my head around the French language. Everything is either masculine or feminine and I couldn't remember which words were which.

Anyway. I haven't followed the circus on TV. When I saw who was playing, I shook my head and haven't looked at the news since. I watched Trump's TV show ages ago. He was charismatic and blunt and entertaining. I don't believe an entertainer is ideal to run a country.
I'll be honest, I'm surprised Trump won, only to a certain degree. (I didn't believe either of them would, despite there needing to be a winner at the end)Watch rebellion break out on the streets to overthrow the government before Trump can sit his purple plushie bottom down on the president's seat. I still believe there will be a re-election soon, whether it's because the people take control and overthrow the government, or it comes about that there has been deceit involved in the voting. Obama's gonna be on that throne a wee while longer. (Well, I think he's going to be the last president but that's just IMO)

I'm also baffled how people pointed their pitchforks at Hillary for the whole Soul Eating thing. What about Obama? What about Trump? People have got to be naïve to think that it's only Hillary who participates in the occult. Sure, she's the only one who's been ratted out. Doesn't mean Trump and Obama weren't right there beside her taking part.

I mean....pffft. I don't want to sound crazy but it is what it is. Dark times ahead. Real hard times ahead. And I stand by what I said: I want my friends to get out of there.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Honestly whole situation wouldnt exist, if certain groups of supporters of Hillary Clinton wouldn't have been so loud and obnoxious. I think its sucks that person like Trump wins only because of how unsympathetic his opponent is.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
you know what guys, aside from the facts that he had done.. everything else about trump after he candidate himself was just for show, i understand the disgust about him, but not the fear part..

i mean seriously, he wanted to build wall that separates the us and mexico but he wanted mexico to fund it? that's like just pure nonsense, in short, there won't be any wall..

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
huh.. i mean he's a goldmine so greed is one of his facts.. tho i've never thought of this particular matter that he could be involved in to be honest..

but when he said he wanted to make america energy independent, does that mean he'll only mine in america and leaving the rest of the world alone?
I dunno. But looking at his actions, it doesnt mean anything good for environment.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Fat, dumb, rich, orange man who was scary at first due to becoming president, but is now a joke because his dumbass won, now he has to work, and I'm gonna enjoy watching him suffer every moment.

How do people feel about his plans to scrap Obamacare?

For me, I needed Obamacare to get through college. Without it, I'm screwed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom