• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trailer For A DEVIL MAY CRY Movie Coming Soon?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
But his game hasn't even come out yet, getting recognition is one thing, TAKING FIGHTING GAME SPOTS AND MOVIE PLANS from the original series is a whole different thing.
Well I mean if Capcom wants to put the new iteration of Dante in a fighting game and movie that's their decision though. I mean I'm glad new Dante is getting a movie and being in a fighting game because we get to learn more about a new version of Dante. And to me that is pretty exciting.

EllDawn

Well I mean if Capcom wants to put the new iteration of Dante in a fighting game and movie that's their decision though. I mean I'm glad new Dante is getting a movie and being in a fighting game because we get to learn more about a new version of Dante. And to me that is pretty exciting.

It's great to know there are people who like the attention the new Dante is getting. I can't wait to see where they take him. Hopefully his story won't be abandoned or ruined.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
But here is the problem with that,

Dante is only in Play station all stars because the original 3 were PS Exclusives.

Now lets just look at that,

The original 3 Devil May Cry

So wouldn't it be only logical to put Dante from DMC1 in, considering when the project was originally considered around the time of Smash Bros Melee's release, he WAS the FIRST character considered to represent a 3rd party, and then DmC Dante just swoops in and steals the spotlight.

Kammosjuttu

But the old Dante also just got a role in a game; Project X Zone. Released October this year. So, no, old Dante has not been swept under the carpet.
And that said, I am excited for it that the new Dante gets to be in the spotlight, too. I'm going to buy Battle Royale and also see the movie about him whenever it comes out. So yeah.

ninjaa93

i think u all should stop separating the two dante period regardless of incarnation it's capcom's ip they can do what they want people take this DmC is a new game to literally

Kammosjuttu

i think u all should stop separating the two dante period regardless of incarnation it's capcom's ip they can do what they want people take this DmC is a new game to literally

I think most of us use names like "old Dante" and "new Dante" so our sentences would make more sense. If we just talked like "Dante is better than Dante" or "Dante is worse than Dante" etc. it wouldn't be understandable. But yeah, apart from that, these two Dantes are actually one Dante. And both are likable, at least to me.

mrrandomlulz

Stop Seperating them? Are you saying a "New meets old" Crossover event
87860_slide.jpg

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
But his game hasn't even come out yet, getting recognition is one thing, TAKING FIGHTING GAME SPOTS AND MOVIE PLANS from the original series is a whole different thing.

And? Old Dante again, was featured in S*it loads of other games, and had a S*it load of merchandise, as well as a manga, a comic, novels, an anime, the four games, and CD track.

Let new Dante have this. It's his first crossover game, and the new DmC is the newest DMC, so...go with the current Dante.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
And? Old Dante again, was featured in S*it loads of other games, and had a S*it load of merchandise, as well as a manga, a comic, novels, an anime, the four games, and CD track.

Let new Dante have this. It's his first crossover game, and the new DmC is the newest DMC, so...go with the current Dante.

If Rising Raiden is in allstars and not Snake and Raiden's game hasn't even come yet either.....its already bullsh*t plus the game looks like a really cheap knock-off of Brawl.

KnightBatman

Have those who've seen the trailer remember a release date in the end of the trailer? That could hint at whether we really are getting a CG movie of DmC or if it's for the game. If it's a movie and they actually release it in theaters and not direct to dvd like the Resident Evil CG movies, OH MAN!

mrrandomlulz

Have those who've seen the trailer remember a release date in the end of the trailer? That could hint at whether we really are getting a CG movie of DmC or if it's for the game. If it's a movie and they actually release it in theaters and not direct to dvd like the Resident Evil CG movies, OH MAN!
Keep dreamin kid,

Capcom will milk RE waayy before they milk DMC

Devil Player

There is no release date in the trailer.

Top Bottom