• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trailer For A DEVIL MAY CRY Movie Coming Soon?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

Sorry guys, this is the best quality I can get from my phone.
The audio is pretty loud though.

I love this!!:w00t:

I love the way he just knocks the drink out of that guys hand and suddenly cars start exploding and he's just walking on them with that "I don't give a F*ck" walk. Also he's wearing the hoodie too! The fight scene was really good and you could see Dante still fight as well. Then the devil trigger came in and wow! It looks so demonic and stuff! Then it ends with him saying that classic line of his "My name is Dante." Stamps his name on the dudes head, and leaves with "Tell them...I'm coming."

Awesome trailer!! When I go to see Resident evil this weekend, I'm just gonna stand and clap for that...and then see the crappy RE movie...>_<

ninjaa93

so i was looking at some tim phillips tweets and stumble across a matt lanter on twitter,in a mocap suit he could be vergil though looking at his schedule im having second guesses

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
so i was looking at some tim phillips tweets and stumble across a matt lanter on twitter,in a mocap suit he could be vergil though looking at his schedule im having second guesses

I think you just discovered Vergil! Here's Matt Lanter for those curious
images

And here's an interview of him. The voice does sound the same as Vergil too.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
This may sound cliche but words cannot describe how awesome that trailer was! I love how Dante was casually walking on the cars when they were flipped over!

Mind if I share it?

And my ovaries were no more *faints*

It's just as amazing as I thought it would be. I'm so going to see that movie, I'M GOING TO SEE IT FOR THE SAKE OF WATCHING ON TRAILER ON A HUGE SCREEEEEEN!!! But once my ovaries respawn though, ow @_@

Because half of the audiences were there for the DmC trailer only, even some of our forum members went just to have a glimpse of it! So, more people in the movie theater means more money.

Can you imagine that, after the trailer is over half the audience gets up and leaves. I'd be one of them XD

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Matt lanter is also a VA, doing the voicework for Anakin Skywalker aka Young Darth Vader for the hit cartoon show Star wars the clone wars.

i got to wait for higher quality.

Kammosjuttu

That trailer was awesome! Thanks for posting the vid here! I just wish I had seen it on a big screen in a movie theatre, then I could've seen every detail of it. And I just loved it how he walked on the cars, the hood pulled over his head.

Hmm, that made me thinking, wouldn't it be fun if in the game the player could make Dante to put up the hood when walking on the streets and that would lower the probability of people and demons spotting him a little bit or something along those lines?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium

I love this!!:w00t:

I love the way he just knocks the drink out of that guys hand and suddenly cars start exploding and he's just walking on them with that "I don't give a F*ck" walk. Also he's wearing the hoodie too! The fight scene was really good and you could see Dante still fight as well. Then the devil trigger came in and wow! It looks so demonic and stuff! Then it ends with him saying that classic line of his "My name is Dante." Stamps his name on the dudes head, and leaves with "Tell them...I'm coming."

Awesome trailer!! When I go to see Resident evil this weekend, I'm just gonna stand and clap for that...and then see the crappy RE movie...>_<
Haha me and my friend stood and clapped for it as well. :)

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
If my eyes don't deceive me, it looks like they are taking the CGI route with this one...or was that live action? Looks CGI to me.

Top Bottom