• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trailer For A DEVIL MAY CRY Movie Coming Soon?

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

YES!! i loved it and a CG movie too.....this is perfect what can go wrong now :D.....really looking forward to it and the game and TGS :D

btw instead of him saying im coming he should have said suck it RE :p:troll:

edit: LOL look at this guys :D its fake but still nice :D

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
I had a feeling that it was for the game! Anyway, it's cool but CGI movie would be soo awesome!

Mass Effect 3 also had similar CGI trailer which was pretty cool.

AngelMode

wait is this the movie trailer or the game trailer? Where is this from? Are there more "versions" or is it just this?

Just that for the time being, and it is confirmed by Tameem that it is for the game, not the movie.

Also, it is a trailer that debuted with the new movie Resident Evil: Retribution.

AngelMode

really :( well that sucks! i mean yayy :p:D i dont know if im happy or not :blink:

Yeah, me too. It's like... if it is for the game then that's alright... I mean, it's just another cool looking trailer that reveals nothing but... looks cool anyway so who gives a damn.

And if it was for the movie then I would be all like "why the heck are they making a movie that looks exactly like the game?" but then I would be like "well... it might be some tie-in with the game with a cool plot that might add to the game." So I have mixed feelings.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
But does that mean a movie is still possible?

It was mentioned some guy was doing the script for it. I'd assume they'd really start working on it once DmC was out.

Shame it's a false alarm, but regardless it is an AWESOME trailer and I'm glad to have seen DmC once again in that beautiful CGI, even if it's just for this once since I think the film was planned to be live-action wasn't it?

somekidfromthe90's

i love how demonic his DT (or whatever you want to call it) looks with the bulging red veins the the bright red eyes. I wonder if it'll be like that in the game?

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
i love how demonic his DT (or whatever you want to call it) looks with the bulging red veins the the bright red eyes. I wonder if it'll be like that in the game?

id love it if it becomes a problem for him. in previous games they never really touched on the whole wow now im a devil thing. i mean in 3 and 4 they only ever saw it as an inconvenience at best. id really like it if this time if dante has a real problem with the transformantions

Kammosjuttu

I could guess that as the game progresses, the more demonic Dante's DT will become. That'd be cool.

Edit: And like 788Masri said, it'd be interesting if this Dante had more problems to be compatible with the devil side, or trouble to keep it in check etc.

AngelMode

Yeah, on the Devil Trigger note, it seems like Dante will be evolving throughout the game and becoming more demonic. As opposed to the DMC3's "BAM! Imma devil now!" scene that just sort of happened very quickly without any sort of signs. It would be really cool if by the end your devil trigger will look a little bit different... or maybe would look different depending on how much DT bar you have or something...

somekidfromthe90's

id love it if it becomes a problem for him. in previous games they never really touched on the whole wow now im a devil thing. i mean in 3 and 4 they only ever saw it as an inconvenience at best. id really like it if this time if dante has a real problem with the transformantions
yeah that's exactly what i was thinking. It would be awesome if the first time he activated it he would lose it and go crazy and as the game progressed he would be able to activate it and keep control of it. This is a story perspective btw not gameplay.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
yeah that's exactly what i was thinking. It would be awesome if the first time he activated it he would lose it and go crazy and as the game progressed he would be able to activate it and keep control of it. This is a story perspective btw not gameplay.

I like that idea a lot, that or he struggled to keep control as he got stronger. but darn i'd love to see it be a problem.

Top Bottom