• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trailer For A DEVIL MAY CRY Movie Coming Soon?

ninjaa93

Choco, just ask tameem on twitter if tim voiced the character in all the trailers
uhh he didnt just use common since that was a debut trailer they didn't have the plot planed out completly think of it as concept art ,tim phillips got the role somewhere in summer 2011

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GETTING ALL THIS INFO FROM!?
common sense, dude.
they are not gonna hire a VA for a single line. they probably just had someone in the office do that.
uhh he didnt just use common since that was a debut trailer they didn't have the plot planed out completly think of it as concept art ,tim phillips got the role somewhere in summer 2011
Im pretty sure they had most plot planned out just not the cast.

ninjaa93

twitter dude he talks about it he first day up till his last day of filming it coincides with tameems tweet saying last day shot some really dark scene's ,also limbo wasnt even part of the story till the wrote it in notice the lack of it in 2010 ,tameem also states alot has change since via twitter

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
Maybe we should try sending out a message to Ninja Theory and hope it gets through. Hold on let me try *clears throat*

So um Ninja Theory, there was this great invention created around about the 90's called the internet :blink: You mind using it to post up the trailer before my ovaries explode?

*crickets sound out*

...No? Oh well it was worth a shot lol! :p
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACTUALLY!
The Internet was created in the 1970's by a bunch of MIT dudes. It was called ARPANET. The World Wide Web is what you're referencing.

;) The more you know.

Tiran

The great pretender.
If you guys did'nt know, the cast recorded extra voice over for the game just after E3 this year while Tameem was in California. The game was filmed in early May of 2011.

K2BJoker

Quick update :
Someone asked Tameem:
is the voice actor in the trailer the voice actor in the game? Because he sounded very different.
He answered:
no it wasn't

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Quick update :
Someone asked Tameem:
is the voice actor in the trailer the voice actor in the game? Because he sounded very different.
He answered:
no it wasn't
It was me that asked him.
Now if you will excuse me for the ones who were criticizing me........
itoldyouso.jpg

I FREAKING KNEW IT WASN'T THE SAME VOICE ACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K2BJoker

:)
Perhaps Tim was busy.

Maybe. But somehow the situation feels kinda lame. They just created a scene that may not featurre in the game and not use the same voice actor as in the game ... Well they could use some Iphone, the microphone in it is like a recording studio.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Maybe. But somehow the situation feels kinda lame. They just created a scene that may not featurre in the game and not use the same voice actor as in the game ... Well they could use some Iphone, the microphone in it is like a recording studio.
Welp, you see why I thought it was a trailer for the movie.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Alright choco, I'm sorry i doubted you.

on topic- even if this wasnt for the movie, its still could be used to gauge film-goers interest in a possible DmC movie. And point them towards the game.

only downside is that it makes Original Dante/DMC5 lower on the totem pole, pushing his return back.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium

on topic- even if this wasnt for the movie, its still could be used to gauge film-goers interest in a possible DmC movie. And point them towards the game.

only downside is that it makes Original Dante/DMC5 lower on the totem pole, pushing his return back.
No problem dude. But I knew that it wasn't Tim's voice in the trailer. And I don't think it declines DMC5 any further back. It's just that they are trying to get a wider audience drawn to DmC, so more people will buy the game.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

Trust me. DMC5 will be fine. As long as there's unforgiving fans, and just the straight up "I don't care how good it is, it still sucks" fanboys, DMC5 could play worse then DMC2, and they'll be right in line for it.

Top Bottom