• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
GAH! My right is muffled and I can't hear much form it. So, I get an ear cleaner only makes it more muffled! Grr. So I talk to my mom and ask her to take me to the doctor's office or something, but she doesn't respond right away as if trying to ignore me and than change subject. After repeating the question a she says: We don't have medical insurance and it'll cost money. First think to come to my mother's mind when I need to go see the doctor is money. Gee thanks mom. I might have something wrong with my ear, but it'll be fine.....sigh

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
You're such a d*ck, and you wonder why she is so off with you...
Plus, I'm struggling to understand your psychologist... why would you give a prescribed drug back to someone who was addicted to that drug years ago? You wouldn't give heroine back to an addict who is now clean. It's no wonder why the government think the MHS is going down the pan

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
If I'm not replying to your emails, there's a good chance I'm not going to reply to your tweets, either. For the gods's sakes, I check my email every day. You know that and you know I know you know that. You don't have to tweet me every time you email me. I go on Twitter like...once a month. So if you tweet me, I'm going to get an email about your tweet, so then I would obviously see your email whether or not I had before. As for responding to either...I just don't want to talk to you right now. Deal with it.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I wish he would stop sending me mutliple text messages and not ring me at 1am. It's like being stalked! I don't like him in that way. I have tried to be nice, I have said he is a good friend, but the messages carry on like flirting. I'm afraid I might have to get brutally honest because it is starting to feel like harassment. Maybe he doesn't know he is making me uncomfortable?:/

Zilla

The inFAAMous
I wish he would stop sending me mutliple text messages and not ring me at 1am. It's like being stalked! I don't like him in that way. I have tried to be nice, I have said he is a good friend, but the messages carry on like flirting. I'm afraid I might have to get brutally honest because it is starting to feel like harassment. Maybe he doesn't know he is making me uncomfortable?:/
hey bby girl, its that guy, zilla let me borro his account to contact u, my other 7 txts musnt have got thru lol xx luv u

ChibiVerg

Vergil: Small and Cute.
I'm going to fail my chem test.. *FREAKS OUT* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
hey bby girl, its that guy, zilla let me borro his account to contact u, my other 7 txts musnt have got thru lol xx luv u
:lol: Now that would be even more creepy. I at least want to be on this forum without him finding out.

What else......I NEED SLEEP! Just the smallest noise wakes me up recently then I have a bad time trying to go back to sleep.>_<

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I would post my thoughts... if I didn't fear the eventual backlash.

My opinions are entirely my own. And I'm not changing my mind for anything.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
My chem test was horrible OTL I have no hope in passing that test *forever a failure in life*

I was utterly rubbish at chemistry, therefore, I believe that there is no way you (or anyone) could ever have done as badly as i did many moons ago:3 and, if you do, just 'cos you failed it, doesn't make you a faliure in life...Btw, I love your avatar :)

Blender, why you make me feel so stupid... :'(

ChibiVerg

Vergil: Small and Cute.
I was utterly rubbish at chemistry, therefore, I believe that there is no way you (or anyone) could ever have done as badly as i did many moons ago:3 and, if you do, just 'cos you failed it, doesn't make you a faliure in life...Btw, I love your avatar :)

Blender, why you make me feel so stupid... :'(

Thank you for your kind words, i'm sure i'm just over reacting...:'(

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just for a little while, y'know, when I say I'll be back in ten minutes, that I'll BE BACK in ten minutes. That when I say I'm just going to pop out to get bread, I don't end up going to the chemist and the shops and walking out with more than just two breads. When I say I'm just gonna grab a cuppa coffee, that I actually DO grab a cuppa and not get distracted by the kids and end up sitting down at my computer going 'ffffffffudge I forgot to make coffee'.
Oh, my life. Gotta love it, right?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
If things keeps going like this I am going to get old before I ever try ''it'' It is not a good thought. Anxious feelings and rushing instincts. Being untouched for 24 years. Some people don't understand how I lasted this long. Yeah, I am not lasting much longer and it would be totally wrong since I am not getting old before I get something. I have been extremely stubborn. The old ways is not common anymore. The new ways I never liked and never going to try. I grew up and the world got younger? Now I have to punish my alter ego so I don't get those maskuline instincts. They are totally a no no. I hope I survive til then...

Top Bottom