• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Kinda freaky when I have a dream about my dead friend in school coming and saying goodbye. Like offcially, like "I know this is your dream and I've come to speak to you in it, last time." I never got to at the time, he was just there one day, gone the next.

Still a bit weirded out.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Pay for fast fiberoptic broadband and it cuts out for 3 hours>_< It's like they know they can mess customers around because there's not much choice for internet providers in my area. Only reason I changed was to avoid that kind of problem.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Your utterly misleading information makes me rage inside, but I'm not jumping in. Because that's a headache I could do without.

Still, I know you can tell something's up because you're giving me that "look". You know the one I mean. It's the one that says, "you're gonna explode, aren't you? I should shut up now, right?"

Yes. Yes you should.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I hate it when I'm impressed with myself, think I'm good at a game, and people show me up all the time... Normally that would be incentive to improve, while with me, I just get upset.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Another girl get her boobs out and its a daily deviantion on deviant art... i can appreciate that it's art in some form... but everyday?

Natwest have got problems again... what a surprise...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
My fingers hurt. Should playing the guitar be this painful??
Always is for the first month or so, right? Till your skin gets calloused on the string fingers, yeah?

I tried to take up playing again but that was one reason I couldn't. My parents used to make guitars/lutes so it was always, "take up guitar, take up lute" or something. And it hurt so I didn't. I had to be awkward and demand piano instead.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Always is for the first month or so, right? Till your skin gets calloused on the string fingers, yeah?

I tried to take up playing again but that was one reason I couldn't. My parents used to make guitars/lutes so it was always, "take up guitar, take up lute" or something. And it hurt so I didn't. I had to be awkward and demand piano instead.
I had a piano. A beautiful digital upright Roland in rosewood finish. And my children destroyed it between them (although my eldest will swear blind it had nothing to do with her. She's such a liar). Too expensive to replace, so as I regularly sing I figured something a little more portable would be appropriate - it was still an expensive purchase but it's a nice Yamaha and looks pretty (which, of course, is all that counts, right?). Can't afford lessons, so I'm having to teach myself; I'm just such a slow learner, it takes me an age to work out what other people can do in a few days. I knew it would hurt but I have poor circulation so it seems to hurt more.

That, and I'm a big big baby :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I had a piano. A beautiful digital upright Roland in rosewood finish. And my children destroyed it between them (although my eldest will swear blind it had nothing to do with her. She's such a liar). Too expensive to replace, so as I regularly sing I figured something a little more portable would be appropriate - it was still an expensive purchase but it's a nice Yamaha and looks pretty (which, of course, is all that counts, right?). Can't afford lessons, so I'm having to teach myself; I'm just such a slow learner, it takes me an age to work out what other people can do in a few days. I knew it would hurt but I have poor circulation so it seems to hurt more.

Turpentine or spirits. That's what the musicians in my family use to harden their finger tips, or, the ones who play guitar anyway.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Okay, guys...I know you're reading the story. And you know I know you're reading the story. You guys were the ones yelling at me and flaming me and threatening me for not updating, so...why the hell aren't you reviewing? :mad:

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
You guys just reminded me of my old piano..I miss it..
Anyways, I have a few things to rant about: 1. Steve didn't accept my friend request on steam. >:C 2. I ran out of tea. 3. I miss my piano. 4. What's the deal with airline food? 5. Need. more. gifs.
and finally, my cat, Chubbs. This little big bastard loveesss~ to meow at night time. Literally he'll go in the hall and just meow, meow, meow. What's worse is that he doesn't open his mouth when he meows. He sounds like Chewbacca or a pigeon.
AngelGeneral, want a free cat? :D

V

Oldschool DMC fan

I pretty much destroyed the one we had from overplaying. XD

I've got a Yamaha Clavinova now, the fullsize electronic ones are neat and lightweight but they just cannot replicate the pressure and response of keys on the real thing. I'd give everything I own for a baby grand, but that would mean sleeping on it :lol:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Just....just stop. I'm trying to build up my confidence and you don't even realize just how cruel your comments are. Saying the story has no hook is the same as saying the story is bad. You can't just cover that up with "but it really is good!" Lately you've been unreasonably cruel about every single one of my stories. My psychological horror stories aren't scary enough to you. My romance stories are boring to you. Just stop with your incessant griping! Not everyone wants to do everything as up front as you. So my horror stories aren't exceptionally gruesome right from the off. So I don't start MoI with a huge dramatic piece on page two. If you have nothing constructive to say about my writing, then maybe you just need to not be a beta for me any more.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just....just stop. I'm trying to build up my confidence and you don't even realize just how cruel your comments are. Saying the story has no hook is the same as saying the story is bad. You can't just cover that up with "but it really is good!" Lately you've been unreasonably cruel about every single one of my stories. My psychological horror stories aren't scary enough to you. My romance stories are boring to you. Just stop with your incessant griping! Not everyone wants to do everything as up front as you. So my horror stories aren't exceptionally gruesome right from the off. So I don't start MoI with a huge dramatic piece on page two. If you have nothing constructive to say about my writing, then maybe you just need to not be a beta for me any more.
WTF, Shadow, I recommend you fire this person.

CR:
It's not a pamper session for me, it's a necessity. Ever had your feet tingle and no matter what you do, it won't stop? There's a name for it, can't remember what. It happens when I get tired, and then, GUESS WHAT? I can't fall asleep because my feet are keeping me up! It's absolutely fudging maddening! Restless leg syndrome? Think that might be it. I had it really bad in pregnancy, but it's never gone away. NEVERRR.
I also had knots in my back that took the masseur more than the prescribed 30 minutes to work out of my back. I was tender for three days after. You tell me it's pampering, I'll puncha.

Top Bottom