• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
WTF, Shadow, I recommend you fire this person.

CR:
It's not a pamper session for me, it's a necessity. Ever had your feet tingle and no matter what you do, it won't stop? There's a name for it, can't remember what. It happens when I get tired, and then, GUESS WHAT? I can't fall asleep because my feet are keeping me up! It's absolutely fudging maddening! Restless leg syndrome? Think that might be it. I had it really bad in pregnancy, but it's never gone away. NEVERRR.
I also had knots in my back that took the masseur more than the prescribed 30 minutes to work out of my back. I was tender for three days after. You tell me it's pampering, I'll puncha.

I'm seriously considering doing just that. >_<
I'm sorry about your feet. =( And your back. >_<

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Just....just stop. I'm trying to build up my confidence and you don't even realize just how cruel your comments are. Saying the story has no hook is the same as saying the story is bad. You can't just cover that up with "but it really is good!" Lately you've been unreasonably cruel about every single one of my stories. My psychological horror stories aren't scary enough to you. My romance stories are boring to you. Just stop with your incessant griping! Not everyone wants to do everything as up front as you. So my horror stories aren't exceptionally gruesome right from the off. So I don't start MoI with a huge dramatic piece on page two. If you have nothing constructive to say about my writing, then maybe you just need to not be a beta for me any more.

LINK! LINK! I wanna read some of your stories if you don't mind? :3

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
You are a very talented writer. <3 And I agree with DS you should get a new beta. Now let me fav you on FP and shall read more.

Aww, thank you. :blush: That's very nice of you to say. *can't stop blushing**goes to check out your profile*

V

Oldschool DMC fan
So high from the fixative I'm using on this sculpture right now, eurgh, I think I'm gonna hurl. Why does it smell so strong? It evaporates in seconds, this stuff must be full of funky crap. Wish I could use something else.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
It's like no matter what I do I keep getting crap for something and end up feeling like the bad guy. Come on and give ME a break. "Yes, I know you are human but so am I!" :'( There is only so much I can do before shutting down to everyone...

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I hate everything and everyone, but certain people.
Maybe it might be because I live in a mormon state and there is no such thing as fun here.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Games Workshop site is a mess, completely screwed up my order. Now I don't know if I paid once, twice, or not at all.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Get a new phone to stop the problem of people not being able to call me....it still happens. >_<

Top Bottom