• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I want to laugh. I want to cry. I hate feeling like this. It's so discouraging. Oh, just keep thinking positive, yeah sure I'll do that, it still makes no difference because there's always a major low that follows any positive. It makes me feel like why do I even try? I don't even want the positive anymore, because it doesn't last. I really could care less if you say that's not the way to go about things Mr.Firestone, you try keep your head up and follow some fantasy Peter Pan motto in my shoes. Go on. Try it.

I'm going to bed.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
The sunshine lied to me! Look outside- sunny- but really it was freezing cold, then I get to where I want to be and it begins to snow really badly.>_<

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Okay rant: WWWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYYY!? Okay is it me or people love to start fights over everything in the DmC part of the forums? =.= Some really good discussions were going on in some of those threads only to be muddled up by some insentient fight. Gez I can get being a good debate but this? Huh-huh? Not down with that. Guess I go to General Gaming to post something.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
A LONG OVERDUE RANT!!!!!

So I've went through alot of drama these past few months. mostly due to my dad's girlfriend again.... Oh wait! She is now my dad's EX girlfriend! It's about damn time. Don't know how it happened, but all I know is that she blames me for ruining their relationship and she moved her crap and left for Colorado, leaving her dogs behind. For what exactly? No friggen clue. Next thing I know, she's talking crap about me on facebook (and I can CLEARLY see it). Then she proceeded to harrass me via facebook, once again slandering me and telling me to grow up (I work 10+ hours a day mind you). My mother happen to see the post and pwned her ass with her reply. Finally blocked the crazy psycho lady on facebook. Haven't heard from the bitch since.

OH! And I got hit by that Blizzard Nemo in New England. Lost power. Generator broke. No heat. Three dogs (My Momo and the dogs dad's ex left behind). Cold house..... NO BUENO! So I packed the dogs stuff up and they stayed at my work for a few nights until I got power back. Next huge blizzard, I'm checking into a motel or something. Not doing that again.

And speaking of Momo.... my poor baby tore his acl and needs to have surgery. I don't have $3900 for such a thing. Luckliy there was this Organization that helps with medical expenses. So now I only have to play $1100, which is something I am willing to pay. So hopefully tomorrow I'll schedual his surgery.

And I'm moving to California. After the Dad's pycho ex girlfriend ordeal, I just want to leave Massachusetts. At least for a year or two.

And the rest is silence.....

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Stupid xbox, stupid xbox live. You had to break down two weeks before we got broadband. You couldn't hang on just until i got my gamerscore uploaded, and now, because it was never on the net in the first place, I can't license transfer... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU:mad:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
i could've used any fanfiction, get over yourself

Not being argumentative, but could you please drop the attitude? There are some truly award-deserving (or at least really good) writers out there who write fanfiction...including my friend whom you just very rudely disrepected. I write fanfiction. I was approached by publishers once because of one of my fanfics. Not to mention there are many authors out there who are hired to write the equivalent of fanfiction for game/movie companies who want to improve the scale or depth of their created worlds. So, please, just stop because you're not only being rude but ignorant.

Top Bottom