• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
And here's something else for you nosey b*stards, if I wanna wear a dress that ALMOST shows my butt, so be it! The weather here is bloody wonderful and I'm not gonna walk around in bloody jeans having a freaken bath in my own sweat!...
The nerve of some people! :mad:

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
And here's something else for you nosey b*stards, if I wanna wear a dress that ALMOST shows my butt, so be it! The weather here is bloody wonderful and I'm not gonna walk around in bloody jeans having a freaken bath in my own sweat!...
The nerve of some people! :mad:

Really? Is it that hot there you live? I am freezing my ass off here in Norway :/

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Hmm, if I could offer that it would be great. I would be the new Aragorn then. Ever been in Norway? Lots of fantastic nature here
No, it's pretty al natural here too, but mainly in the South Island...
I'd love to visit Norway, believe that's where Romero lives too, and if I remember correctly, there's a supermarket or something there called Kiwi or something...

Rant rant rant! I lost my rant nao...:(

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
I call this Ninja Theory creation of an iconic character an "alternate guy" and people get their panties in a twist. Really, I could have said something ten times worse. But I get snapped at and called all these types of "childish" and "fangirl" and things that they think I am but I clearly don't give a damn.:D

Honestly, why didn't they stick with the suffer-in-silent type rather than making him another version of Nero? Why try to appeal to the fans of the wise-cracking Dante of the golden years than stick to the angsty version of him when he went through his remodeling? Come on, someone who was tortured by demons all his life acts as a carefree brash "badass"? Oh, they should have made that boy his own character. Ninja Theory should have stuck to their own guns, would have kept their respect points somewhat redeeming with me. And Vergil. Stop looking so much like Ken.

If I don't want to look at something, I'll stay away from it (reality TV, Lil' Wayne, any-one-of-these-new-pop-stars-that-think-they-can-sing) but when it comes to something that I don't mind spending money on, and it's tampered with just to appeal to people with the attention span of a fly (AKA many teenagers of today), I'm going to speak out on it, regardless of how people may feel.

Just like how some of those people think the classic Dante is "old", "outdated", "lame", "not cool", "campy", "gay" , I'm gonna speak out against alt. guy. To me he is the alternative version of Dante, and that's that. Otherwise, I'd probably be on every post baring my teeth at this new game but I don't. If you like it, congrats.:) Strange as it might seem to some, it's a coping mechanism for me to not foolishly attack people for liking Ninja Theory's version. I state the reason why I don't like him, and I get nagged at...for my opinion. So much for freedom of speech. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's someone tellimg me what I should say and do when I have my own mind to speak and say what I want.

I feel better. Off to play Rage now. Hmph, how fitting.

P.S. I don't understand it when someone says something that another person doesn't like, their post/words/the person is automatically called stupid?

ZeroLove

I call this Ninja Theory creation of an iconic character an "alternate guy" and people get their panties in a twist. Really, I could have said something ten times worse. But I get snapped at and called all these types of "childish" and "fangirl" and things that they think I am but I clearly don't give a damn.:D

Honestly, why didn't they stick with the suffer-in-silent type rather than making him another version of Nero? Why try to appeal to the fans of the wise-cracking Dante of the golden years than stick to the angsty version of him when he went through his remodeling? Come on, someone who was tortured by demons all his life acts as a carefree brash "badass"? Oh, they should have made that boy his own character. Ninja Theory should have stuck to their own guns, would have kept their respect points somewhat redeeming with me. And Vergil. Stop looking so much like Ken.

If I don't want to look at something, I'll stay away from it (reality TV, Lil' Wayne, any-one-of-these-new-pop-stars-that-think-they-can-sing) but when it comes to something that I don't mind spending money on, and it's tampered with just to appeal to people with the attention span of a fly (AKA many teenagers of today), I'm going to speak out on it, regardless of how people may feel.

Just like how some of those people think the classic Dante is "old", "outdated", "lame", "not cool", "campy", "gay" , I'm gonna speak out against alt. guy. To me he is the alternative version of Dante, and that's that. Otherwise, I'd probably be on every post baring my teeth at this new game but I don't. If you like it, congrats.:) Strange as it might seem to some, it's a coping mechanism for me to not foolishly attack people for liking Ninja Theory's version. I state the reason why I don't like him, and I get nagged at...for my opinion. So much for freedom of speech. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's someone tellimg me what I should say and do when I have my own mind to speak and say what I want.

I feel better. Off to play Rage now. Hmph, how fitting.

P.S. I don't understand it when someone says something that another person doesn't like, their post/words/the person is automatically called stupid?

Well, you obviously aren't stupid, so don't listen to those people. Some supporters can really get out of their way when they meet DmC dislikers. There are bad apples on both sides, sadly.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
This can easily be put in one sentence. Attention! What I am going to say is just what I want to say. If it does not mean anything to you, then don't go offended. Alright. Ahem!!!!

<<<<Ninja Theory are not qualified for the making of Devil May Cry 5.>>>>

aoshi

Damn, steel beast is so buggy with leon. Why does he not do his regular melee on floors when attempted on stairs? And why does not the stomp attack on stairs initaite quickly as on the floor? Anyways atleast i unlocked piers and knew the locations of all time bonuses. Honestly, i can't be consistent on mercenaries, and if i somehow get an S rank, I believe it was a coincidence..............:blink:

Top Bottom