• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hate friggin chainsawer. I always freak out. Not your head again Leon! Load Load!

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Well, you obviously aren't stupid, so don't listen to those people. Some supporters can really get out of their way when they meet DmC dislikers. There are bad apples on both sides, sadly.
Agreed. If someone likes NT's version and bash the original, I don't nitpick at them for doing so. But when I'm not all that enthused about this one, I get nagged at. -_-. Hmm, I'm sorry (though I'm not) if I don't go with the flow.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Being hated just makes me figuratively hornier."
LOL!!!!!!!! Why is this in quotation marks? Is this a direct quote from the game? Just wondering.

+ I hate how I don't really pay attention to the autism spectrum when she's doing so well and 'pretend' that she's all okay only to have a reality check at 9pm with her crying her little heart out because she's finished drawing pictures now. Had to move the table and drawing stuff out of her room and tell her it's okay you can get into bed and sleep now. Oh. Reality. How I ****ing love you.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
LOL!!!!!!!! Why is this in quotation marks? Is this a direct quote from the game? Just wondering.

Just something I was tempted to say that came into my head yesterday when some annoying guy proud of his 'big words' claimed I was universally hated by the staff over at his little pet Resident Evil project site. Turns out some of 'his pals' over there are actually my pals from the now defunct MGS forum, and they tell me everything, lulz.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just something I was tempted to say that came into my head yesterday when some annoying guy proud of his 'big words' claimed I was universally hated by the staff over at his little pet Resident Evil project site. Turns out some of 'his pals' over there are actually my pals from the now defunct MGS:TUS forum, and they tell me everything, lulz.

You've just reminded me of this:
http://fav.me/d3hpk1a

CT: you called me fat and you don't expect me to say anything back? yeah, good luck with that.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
This is serious problem. Been saving too much. Now I cannot pull the trigger. It needs too much work and I don't have time for that. Meanwhile I just getting more and more offline. Karma is gaming my possibilities :/

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
This is serious problem. Been saving too much. Now I cannot pull the trigger. It needs too much work and I don't have time for that. Meanwhile I just getting more and more offline. Karma is gaming my possibilities :/
I don't believe in karma. What's done is done, focus on what's ahead. :)

Angel General

Presence future focus. My bad habbit. Always past pondering
I get down when I'm alone too long. Too much time to focus on myself and my flaws. I actually feel happier at school than I did in the holidays, surrounded by friends. (Will last until Friday or less -_- School never stays fun...)

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Envy you I do. All I can do is sit here until Sunday. Mom visit. Break from home is sometimes very useful.

Britt690

Some people need to keep the word "hater" out of their vocabulary since they clearly don't know what it means.
For the longest, it meant to wish ill-will on a person that has someone/something that they want, and they can't stand to see the person with it.
Now it seems the word flies out of mouths simply for having an opinion -_-

Angel General

Envy you I do. All I can do is sit here until Sunday. Mom visit. Break from home is sometimes very useful.
At least you have the forum :) I always feel better if I go for a walk or something, so I'm keeping myself busy and I don't feel like I've wasted the day. (What I feel like after playing games too much)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It took you FOUR MONTHS to get a guy out to spend ONE HOUR fixing all the problems we have had since the summer with our house?

No I'm not happy with your service and no I will not be recommending you to anyone. What, are you crazy?

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Fantasy Reality dilemma. Getting lost in this screen and even more lost outside. Yeah yeah I know fantasy world does not exist bla bla but hey as long as it exist in my atmospherical being it is as real as I want it to be.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
I'm ****ed my dad has to go back overseas again, but at least he won't be working till next month...
Curse you AirNewZealand, why couldn't you have cancelled your flights?!...
*shakes fist*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Some people need to keep the word "hater" out of their vocabulary since they clearly don't know what it means.
For the longest, it meant to wish ill-will on a person that has someone/something that they want, and they can't stand to see the person with it.
Now it seems the word flies out of mouths simply for having an opinion -_-

You have no idea how much I agree with you. :/ Since when did the word "hater" even become an insult anyway?

Angel General

You have no idea how much I agree with you. :/ Since when did the word "hater" even become an insult anyway?
Rappers mentioning haters in every line...
Lil Wayne: "I hear you talkin hater but you ain't sayin nothin,
Man i let him keep talkin, let alone this motherf*ckers barkin..."

It's like by mentioning people who hate them they tap into all their fan's ideaology that: "I'm me and I'm not going to change, I can have an opinion, so I don't care if you correct me or disagree."
It's irrational and annoying, but it's trending, like swag. It all began with swag. -_-

Britt690

O
Rappers mentioning haters in every line...
Lil Wayne: "I hear you talkin hater but you ain't sayin nothin,
Man i let him keep talkin, let alone this motherf*ckers barkin..."

It's like by mentioning people who hate them they tap into all their fan's ideaology that: "I'm me and I'm not going to change, I can have an opinion, so I don't care if you correct me or disagree."
It's irrational and annoying, but it's trending, like swag. It all began with swag. -_-
Oh my nephews are soo busy with that dumb word to the point that I gotta tune them out when I visit, lol.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Why did my internet with youtube songs mess up while I was asleep?!
Was sleeping nice to HM songs. Now I woke up because the song stopped repeat and instead I dreamt about Window Shopper by 50 Cent. My brain must be a living music player soul speakers. Don't want that song in my head atm. YT HM Scroll up!

Top Bottom