• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
If you are going to write in the style of a Brit then for goodness sake do some research. We don't all eat a Ploughman's for lunch every single day, we don't say "quite so", "old chap", "old bean", "by Jove" or "what-ho" every five minutes and we also don't call attractive women "smashers" unless we happen to be still in the 1930's at the time of speaking.

Furthermore, if you are going to insist on attempting to write a British character, do me a favour - stop putting in Americanisms which WE DO NOT USE. It's a boot, not a trunk. It's a torch, not a flashlight and over here we use spanners.

Oh and seriously? We don't all drink tea and eat cucumber sandwiches either. The former is a matter of personal taste and the latter is just disgusting. And I can honestly say in all my (almost) 30 years on God's green earth, I have NEVER spent my weekend watching cricket and attending fetes in quaint little villages. You've heard of London, right? Well it's kind of a bit larger than, say, Medmenham.

Good grief...

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Look NO! I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE! JUST LEAVE!!!!
and stay in that corner over there, away from me.....

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
So...because I don't have a car and have to rely on public transport I cannot get treatment at your hospital? Is that the essence of what you are saying? Because you can sugarcoat it all you like but the bottom line is, I'm being denied treatment on the basis of not being able to get the necessary transport. When I know for a fact that you have Patient Transport services available. But of course, I'd have to kneecap myself in both knees to even begin to qualify for that sort of assistance.

Not everyone has a car, you know. And the stupid thing? I'm meant to be attending your clinic for sleep issues which means I AM NOT ALLOWED TO DRIVE ANYWAY EVEN IF I COULD! Even more stupid? The clinic you insist on sending me to is 23 miles away and a 40min train journey followed by an hour of walking. The other clinic you could have sent me to is a mere 11min train journey and 15 minute walk.

Also, sort out your answering machine. It's a respiratory and ventilation clinic, right? So for goodness sake sort out the part of the message which says:

stupid clinic said:
If you are one of our respiratory patients and you have an emergency, please breathe...uh, please use the number in your handbook

Finally - if it's so important that I have my own car then by all means pay for my lessons and the vehicle, plus all upkeep and costs for the foreseeable future and of course, fix my tiredness problem. Because that is the only way I will ever be able to drive in this lifetime and therefore attend your stupid clinic.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^I get that when i make appointments.
Them: how about 9am?
Me: Well, i do have to get there by public transport
Them: *sighs agitatedly* 2:30pm?
Me: Fine, thank you.
Them: if you chose the earlier appointment we would be able to fit you in faster.
Me: *thinking* didn't i just say about public transport?! Not everyone has a car!
Gotta wait until april until my problem gets checked out... idiots. :(
Apparently if you put a load of monkeys into one room, they'll eventually write Shakespeare... who knows, perhaps they'd had better manners than the phone operators that work for the NHS (not saying they're all bad) ;)

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

That is all....

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Come on now Amazon, I order several items from you, all coming from the same location, all set to arrive on the same date and you've somehow managed to spectacularly balls that one up by having one of them arrive early, one arrives late and one STILL hasn't shown up yet? Considering it's been dispatched and the money has been taken from my account, one would assume you have it in stock and are fully prepared to ship it out, which begs the question, WHERE THE HELL BE MAH VIDYA GAEMZ YOU INEPT FOOLS?

#firstworldproblems

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
20th March? Are you serious? THE 20TH OF MARCH? So I have to still sleep on a broken sofa for almost another MONTH before you can deliver our new bed? We ordered over 3 weeks ago and only NOW you tell us it's not going to get here until then?

Argos sucks. Should have gone with anyone else but Argos.

Also, first world problems ftw :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^we had a sofa delivered by argos. They broke it as soon as it came through the front door. We had to wait about a month for a replacement.

Guess what, you are still being a jerk although you aren't on this forum. If i know you were a certain banned member of the forum, i wouldn't have accepted your friend request on facebook, i mean lets face it... you.are.an.a$$. you will always be an a$$. I write my reviews... who the heck do you think you are pulling them apart?!

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
ant the fact they ended my destroy all humans franchise

They've declared it ?? i'm pretty sure they'll try to resurrect that classic game series never played it though but I've played stubbs the zombie on my pc years ago ppl say its just like destroy all humans

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
They've declared it ?? i'm pretty sure they'll try to resurrect that classic game series never played it though but I've played stubbs the zombie on my pc years ago ppl say its just like destroy all humans
yeah it is a bit except your an alien with guns and there's a story to it but i think its come to an end and i cant get number 4 because its only on xbox 360 and ps3 which i dont have

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
yeah it is a bit except your an alien with guns and there's a story to it but i think its come to an end and i cant get number 4 because its only on xbox 360 and ps3 which i dont have

No dude the last one if i am correct the second next gen destroy all humans has got bad really bad reviews

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/947/947060.html

Xbox 360 = 3.0
IGN SCORE
"Awful"

and the big willy unleashed is only for wii it has got "mediocre" rating

Wii=5.8
IGN SCORE
"Mediocre"

I think that's why they gave up on the series guess you're left with the ps2 games then

Laurence Barnes

Premium
and the wii i just wanted the final game to have been on the wii or ps2 otherwise if i want to play it which i really want to play it and to do it i need a ps3 or xbox 360 -_-

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
and the wii i just wanted the final game to have been on the wii or ps2 otherwise if i want to play it which i really want to play it and to do it i need a ps3 or xbox 360 -_-

The game isn't really good it has got very bad reviews so i hardly doubt that any part of that game can be enjoyable

Laurence Barnes

Premium
The game isn't really good it has got very bad reviews so i hardly doubt that any part of that game can be enjoyable
thats the thing if you dont actually play the game people rely on reviews to know what its like but it just gives you a percentage and a level what i do well i either get the game and see how it is, base it on the prequels or look at the storyline watch game play and get into depth i will never go to these "reviews" just to see how another person would rate it because i enjoy games differently to others instead of shooting and killing everything i like to understand the storyline i know destroy all humans 4 is good and i wont rely on a review to tell me

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
thats the thing if you dont actually play the game people rely on reviews to know what its like but it just gives you a percentage and a level what i do well i either get the game and see how it is, base it on the prequels or look at the storyline watch game play and get into depth i will never go to these "reviews" just to see how another person would rate it because i enjoy games differently to others instead of shooting and killing everything i like to understand the storyline i know destroy all humans 4 is good and i wont rely on a review to tell me

maybe you're right after all IGN sucks

Top Bottom