• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I really can't believe you built my hopes up for you all to let me down. I got my hair done, got my outfit sorted. All dressed up and now where to go. So yes, I will sit her with my half bottle of wine watching Doctor Who, gawd knows he's better bloody company than you lot! Who needs real 'friends' when they always let you down the last minutie. :ermm:

Roll on Monday!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Kind of ****ed. Youtube is being an ass and my teacher is making no effort to make me feel better about being a bit behind the others. Just a very blunt "Did you do your work yet?"

"No, not yet, but I'm working on it right now."

"Kay, you're behind."

No SH*T I'm behind! You're no help at all, lady. -_-

V

Oldschool DMC fan
My life and the relationships in it has always seemed like it's been a bit of a joke played on me. The only difference between a good mood and a bad mood is when I'm finding it a bit funny too, and when I'm just not.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
1. I want my games:mad:
2. Why can some sellers mark 'payment received' or leave positive feedback. at this rate, i'll still be stuck on 199 feedback and never make 200.:'(
3. Why (how) would someone have three copies of a rare game like Streets of Rage 3?
4. This is really turning out to be a s**t year, I've said it, and it's happened

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why am I always one step behind my friends? They never have to work for their achievements and I get stuck having to do everything the hard way. I don't understand it. It gets really frigging annoying to have to work for what I want just to see that my friends have already done it and done it better.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why am I always one step behind my friends? They never have to work for their achievements and I get stuck having to do everything the hard way. I don't understand it. It gets really frigging annoying to have to work for what I want just to see that my friends have already done it and done it better.
It might not be what you want to hear but everyone thinks that way. It almost always looks like everyone has it easier or has it made whereas you have to work hard to achieve the same thing. The truth is you only see the final result, you don't see how much work went into it behind the scenes. My hubby is constantly complaining about the exact same thing DT, so I know where your head is at. The reality is that everyone has to work to reach their goals. Some just hide how hard it really was to get there.

Reactions: Meg

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It might not be what you want to hear but everyone thinks that way. It almost always looks like everyone has it easier or has it made whereas you have to work hard to achieve the same thing. The truth is you only see the final result, you don't see how much work went into it behind the scenes. My hubby is constantly complaining about the exact same thing DT, so I know where your head is at. The reality is that everyone has to work to reach their goals. Some just hide how hard it really was to get there.

I understand. I was just upset when I wrote that.

Meg

I understand. I was just upset when I wrote that.
I used to think like that. I'm in the library everyday. I read and write like it's a religion. I talk to my professors during their office hours about concepts relevant to the class. I work really freaking hard and take my school work very seriously. And yet! There are people who get the same grades as me but they don't seem to work hard at all, or they don't care. I decided I don't really care and I'm just going to do my best. :lol:

He can't be my father , <.< he may look alike but definitely...it's not him, i mean...imagine your father cook lunch for the first time in 16 years for you, and become so extremely kind to you........nonononooo he's not him <.<

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I've said it once and i'll say it again...If you don't like it, don't buy it games or dlc... speak with your money!!!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
STOP EATING! Do you think I can honestly afford to keep going grocery shopping every other day because you're "hungry"?? I swear my kids are going to eat our household into poverty at this rate...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
i could drop such an f-bomb right now.... :mad:
Someone obviously thinks they're better than everyone else...
Someone always does :/
Now. WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?! That is preferably not too baggy, too small, or too puke/food stained. I want to look relatively decent. If that's possible.
Also.
:mad: MY WORD! Stupid grey hairs!!!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Someone always does :/
Now. WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?! That is preferably not too baggy, too small, or too puke/food stained. I want to look relatively decent. If that's possible.
Also.
:mad: MY WORD! Stupid grey hairs!!!

I'm starting to go white in one area of my head... but it's all at the roots... for the moment :steve:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm starting to go white in one area of my head... but it's all at the roots... for the moment :steve:
Same here, although three years later I have quite a few that have grown out to the tip.
Infuriating thing is that I went to have my hair done and not even the professional dye covered up the greys. It looks so meh. :S

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I officially hate Sundays. Why? Because whenever a Sunday rolls around, an argument between me and a friend inevitably occurs. I feel cursed, and it ALWAYS happens! It hasn't failed yet!

And yeah, I'm doing the exact opposite of what he told me to do and rest...

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Why can't Mondays come later? Like Tuesday afternoon? God I swear to whatever and how ever many gods there are that this day is making me flip. :|
I can't concentrate on work. My head hurts...I feel like kicking something over and just...just...GOD this file, freakin' lawyer has to be on phone patch, doctor talks like a slurred drunk. And I have 50 god forsaken minutes of this for the next...-counts- seven hours! F*ck this sh*t.

Top Bottom