• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
i can't believe how some people act like sheep... well no i suppose some people do have that mentality... well, i suppose there's sheep and then there is ar$e kissing... it gets quite pathetic to watch after a while

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
...oh COME ON! Don't be late!
You suck! DXXXXX

Fudgit.
Now I have to go have a look on my calendar.

'You look like you're glowing' is NOT something you want to hear when you're late.
Especially not 5 months after, y'know. :(

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I feel your pain - Josh was 8 weeks old when we had the whole "am I or aren't I?" thing going on. I was one step shy of hysterical, I'll be honest. False alarm - hopefully it's the same for you, unless you want another and then fingers crossed :)

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Bring it! Get into an argument with me about my work ethic! At least I don't ****ing let dogs lay down in soiled blankets/bed or leave dogs covered in ****. Or leave 4 bags of laundry to do the next day. And I ****ing at least put the dogs out at least three times a day instead of once or twice like you! I don't assume every dog is going to bite me. Your work ethic sucks! Not mine. I'm more experienced than you are! ANd the bosses are too stupid to see that!

........ Yeah I totally see having an argument with a co-worker of mine tomorrow....

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I feel your pain - Josh was 8 weeks old when we had the whole "am I or aren't I?" thing going on. I was one step shy of hysterical, I'll be honest. False alarm - hopefully it's the same for you, unless you want another and then fingers crossed :)
Nuuu! D: I was planning on shutting down the baby factory for a whopper five years on the 12th this month with the implant. Aunt Flo still hasn't pitched. One test down, came out negative. I bought another two today.
AND #$%r&# WHY ARE THESE THINGS SO FRIGGIN EXPENSIVE?! D:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Nuuu! D: I was planning on shutting down the baby factory for a whopper five years on the 12th this month with the implant. Aunt Flo still hasn't pitched. One test down, came out negative. I bought another two today.
AND #$%r&# WHY ARE THESE THINGS SO FRIGGIN EXPENSIVE?! D:
Can you not get the cheapo dipstick tests like they have in clinics? Over here you can get two for about £1 - they are just as accurate as the digital ones or the ones in chemist which tend to cost around £10-£20. Anywhere you can buy cheap ones from? Or get tested at a clinic?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Can you not get the cheapo dipstick tests like they have in clinics? Over here you can get two for about £1 - they are just as accurate as the digital ones or the ones in chemist which tend to cost around £10-£20. Anywhere you can buy cheap ones from? Or get tested at a clinic?
I got the cheapest brand that they use at the clinics but it's $6 each. That's what I'd pay for like three breads. I can't help but think it's a waste every time I do one and it comes out negative but at the same time it's a relief. Sorta. I did another one this morning, another negative, so now I'm wondering wtf is going on? Watch it be early menopause.
I've thought about going into the clinic but they'll make me pay twice the amount for the appointment than if I just stick to doing it at home myself.
I just wish it would kick in now. Any other time I wouldn't even think twice about skipping a month but because I'm going for the implant I'm sorta freaking out about it. :(
....stupid hormones!

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Would people stop talking **** about my Step-mother! Ok so she's not really my step-mom, but at least she cares about me. So she and my dad broke up. Who gives a rats ass. I love her like a second mother. Now excuse me as I go on my ps3 and kill some things.....

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
grrrr do i dont i i kill u....no ill play your game it looks....stupid!! ah **** damn you metroid

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
F***ING TOILET SEATS! I hate working over the toilet... makes me gag.
I hate potty training.
I hate it when the bedroom smells like pee, I hate having to change the sheets every morning, I hate that my son feels the need to come show me his poo on the toiletpaper because he drops little pieces of crap all over my carpet all through the house when he does that and it's just URGH he can be so lucky I haven't had these carpets professionally cleaned yet...
I know in a few years I'll look back at it and laugh about it. And in another few years after that I'll remind him about it when he's got his girlfriend over and they're snogging. But right now, it's infuriating.
Can't they design robots who can do the toilet duties for us? You'd 'think' science would be able to engineer something like that by now.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I hate potty training.
I hate it when the bedroom smells like pee, I hate having to change the sheets every morning, I hate that my son feels the need to come show me his poo on the toiletpaper because he drops little pieces of crap all over my carpet all through the house when he does that and it's just URGH he can be so lucky I haven't had these carpets professionally cleaned yet...
I know in a few years I'll look back at it and laugh about it. And in another few years after that I'll remind him about it when he's got his girlfriend over and they're snogging. But right now, it's infuriating.
Can't they design robots who can do the toilet duties for us? You'd 'think' science would be able to engineer something like that by now.

You'll probably kinda miss it when they're all grown up... :p
I'd rather have poo over sick anyday (one of my lovely phobias).
I was looking at the metal on the toilet seat's hinges and all i could think was... "i hope that's rust..."
Tomorrow's world on the BBC said we'd have Hover cars by now... a toilet cleaning/repair robot is probably hoping for too much ;)

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
You have trust issues or something with me? If you do can you please just tell me instead of being like a kid and just whine over the small things. I tell you that you can go watch TV if you want if you can't find a game to play and you have to go all "Well if you don't want to talk to me go do something else then" How the f*ck do you get that out of going to watch TV? I'm always here for you, why do you suddenly have to think I'm going to up and leave you high and dry?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Well my yard has turned into a building site again with someone from next door using a masonry cutter outside my bedroom window at 8 a.m.

If I had the deposit money right now I'd be looking for a new place.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
So...all those things you ranted at me about you are now doing yourself? What was the point of our half-day long discussion if you're just going to carry on as you were before?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
yes orbs gone now...he healed himself O_O....-_-.....damn it.......and now he crushes me! -_-........okay.......angry time.........****ING LAGGING PIECE OF ****!!!!!!!

Top Bottom