• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
You know what, stop b*tching about it, when the game is released, don't buy it... Simple as. You can't do anything about it.

Close the door! Were you born is a field?!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
you know what would make me laugh at the people who hate DmC, but would make me die inside? if let's say DmC fails and then all the ones who are like "i'll just wait for dmc5 because D*C isn't devil may cry! D:<" say "oh yay! now that DmC is out of the way capcom can start dmc5" then capcom says "well since a huge majority of people criticized and hated us for experimenting with our own series, we are not making a dmc5".....pretty sure all the DmC haters would feel like idiots.

Meg

you know what would make me laugh at the people who hate, DmC, but would make me die inside? if let's say DmC fails and then all the ones who are like "i'll just wait for dmc5 because D*C isn't devil may cry! D:<" say "oh yay! now that DmC is out of the way capcom can start dmc5" then capcom says "well since a huge majority of people criticized and hated us for experimenting with our own series, we are not making a dmc5".....pretty sure all the DmC haters would feel like idiots.
While I get the point, look at it like this: DmC haters buy DmC anyway so Capcom doesn't do what you suggest and scrap DMC entirely, so instead of making DMC5 Capcom says: "hey look at all the people who bought DmC! Let's make a DmC2." And then all the DmC haters still won't get the game that they want. Not to mention if haters buy DmC anyway then all that will tell Capcom is that they can do whatever they want and treat consumers however they want and people will buy their products anyway. Very dangerous mentality to have.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
While I get the point, look at it like this: DmC haters buy DmC anyway so Capcom doesn't do what you suggest and scrap DMC entirely, so instead of making DMC5 Capcom says: "hey look at all the people who bought DmC! Let's make a DmC2." And then all the DmC haters still won't get the game that they want. Not to mention if haters buy DmC anyway then all that will tell Capcom is that they can do whatever they want and treat consumers however they want and people will buy their products anyway. Very dangerous mentality to have.
yeah i can see what you're saying, its just im getting really tired of people all over the internet saying very ridiculous things about DmC, not including yourself because you have ACTUAL points on not liking DmC, and despite you not liking DmC you highly respect the opinions of others that do.

ZeroLove

you know what would make me laugh at the people who hate DmC, but would make me die inside? if let's say DmC fails and then all the ones who are like "i'll just wait for dmc5 because D*C isn't devil may cry! D:<" say "oh yay! now that DmC is out of the way capcom can start dmc5" then capcom says "well since a huge majority of people criticized and hated us for experimenting with our own series, we are not making a dmc5".....pretty sure all the DmC haters would feel like idiots.

I wouldn't be surprised if Capcom actually did this. I would rather have a new series of Devil May Cry than NOT have any Devil May Cry at all. :(

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I wouldn't be surprised if Capcom actually did this. I would rather have a new series of Devil May Cry than NOT have any Devil May Cry at all. :(
i would too if they decide not to continue with the old canon, and i don't want DmC to replace the old canon of devil may cry because i love those games. but i also love what i've seen of DmC so far, its another take on devil may cry and i like the thought of that. i love Devil May Cry, which is why i like DMC 1-4 aaaaannnnnd DmC :)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
i would too if they decide not to continue with the old canon, and i don't want DmC to replace the old canon of devil may cry because i love those games. but i also love what i've seen of DmC so far, its another take on devil may cry and i like the thought of that. i love Devil May Cry, which is why i like DMC 1-4 aaaaannnnnd DmC :)

I wasn't fan of DMC4... I tolerated it. But yes, i'd rather have the series exist in some form rather than none.

Meg

yeah i can see what you're saying, its just im getting really tired of people all over the internet saying very ridiculous things about DmC, not including yourself because you have ACTUAL points on not liking DmC, and despite you not liking DmC you highly respect the opinions of others that do.
Well thank you. :cool:

And even though I don't care about DmC doesn't mean I'd rather have no DMC at all. If I had to choose between DmC or no DMC at all then I'd pick DmC. Just because I'm not going to play it doesn't mean no one else should.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I wasn't fan of DMC4... I tolerated it. But yes, i'd rather have the series exist in some form rather than none.
me too. and if the more stubborn fans who don't accept DmC drop the franchise of devil may cry altogether because of a sequel to DmC, then i'd say that would be for the best since they are outrageously hard to please (some, not all) and are not supportive of the series (again some, not all).

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
I HATE DRAGONS

in the middle of fighting one but then another appears and start horning me to death i used one of my precious escape powders.......you won this time but satans general will return!!!!

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
The end of my year sucks so far, my bro was fkn inconsiderate x-mas day and made my mother cry and today I had a spat with my bf over something stupid and I can't even give him a simple hug or hold his hand to make us both feel better...Fk this really sucks.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
whats with all these highlited words i dont like them im moving my mouse and this thing pops up what is it epic play?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ok, stop writing sarky stuff about me on my FB page. You don't know me as well as you clearly think you do and I think it's fair to say your judgment of my character is skewed at best. Plank of wood in your eye much?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why do you puke on the only proper singlet we have that is clean?
Why are there no clothes when I've been doing nonstop washing all day yesterday?!
I don't want to take him for his shots! I dun lyk eet!!! D:

Top Bottom