• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I'm fine with the concept of victim-blaming when I'm myself well aware of what am I guilty of and what not. It gets hard to manage only when everyone else around me is trying to convince me "it wasn't your fault, you were in no position to act any way differently, she's the sick one here" and while I'm casually agreeing to that, I'm trying to shut up the inner voice reminding me that "they didn't see it, they weren't there, they have no idea about the situation... you haven't told them everything, hence the sick one is you and you know that".

My therapist was the first one ever to hear the details and ever since that I've been over-analyzing her behaviour. "She coughed, it must be a sign of that she despises me because she knows the truth." "She didn't explicitly say that my anger is justified, hence she must mean I'm a narcissistic psycho."

Also, the flashbacks are getting even more intensive and even more frequent.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
My grandmother is saying she's still going to hold a Thanksgiving party and Christmas party, despite covid, because she "trusts her friends not to get her sick". -buries face in hands-
SHE is more at risk than the young ones. Those who have strong immune systems, exercise, or drink vitamins survive the virus. In addition to the social distancing, masks, and washing hands/hand sanitizer combo. Just do at least one of those, or two, you increase your survival success.

Oh, and stop worrying. It's causing your overall health to affect your well-being. Here...

Just listen.

Goldsickle

The year is 2020.

There are still people who believe that "RE7 is developed by only 120 people".

I wonder how many more of these guys I will meet next year.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
About a dozen of my family members now have covid (including, potentially, someone who is extremely imune-compromised) because they insisted on having Thanksgiving dinner. -slow blinks- ...sure hope that food was worth it. :cautious:
I am sorry. That is just not right. They better not pull the "I/We didn't have a choice" bullshit.

The year is 2020.

There are still people who believe that "RE7 is developed by only 120 people".

I wonder how many more of these guys I will meet next year.
Where do you even find these people?

Freaking asshole hackers. Enough I already! People are suffering enough; quit adding to the ****ing misery pile and joining in the assholes who want to got to hell brigade. You are the worst of humanity as far as I am concerned.

https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma...pected-hacking-amid-work-covid-vaccine-report

Goldsickle

Where do you even find these people?
I just found one in this very board last month.

These people kept listening to random articles that says "RE7 is developed by a team of 120 staff" and the fanboys somehow interpret it as "only 120 staff", for some reason.
120 are the guys working from Capcom Japan.
The rest are staff from subsidiaries and a long list of outsourcing.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
About a dozen of my family members now have covid (including, potentially, someone who is extremely imune-compromised) because they insisted on having Thanksgiving dinner. -slow blinks- ...sure hope that food was worth it. :cautious:
These people didn't practice any of the rules:

- Strong immune system [However, you're not invincible, so your immune system is as vulnerable to CoVID19 as the next virus.]
- Social Distancing
- Washing hands
- WEARING A MASK
- Drinking Vitamin [x]
- Hand sanitizer
- Exercising

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Arrythmia, high blood pressure, shaking hands, difficulty to construct understandable sentences, forgetting words like "compare", "and" or "regulation", speaking Swedish during a German lecture and vice versa, dizziness, unability to sleep, unability to take care of going to sleep early enough, chest pain, not feeling hunger until it's starvation and still not paying attention to it, unabillity to remember why did I walk into the living room...

I was blind not to see it coming before all I could see around me is chores I've failed to complete.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
It's the Independence Day tomorrow, and for the first time ever, I can't find anything worth celebrating.

Goldsickle

Need to make six frozen pizzas by tonight for family coming over tomorrow.

.... and the store I was leaning on to doesn't have any pizza bases.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Took a glance on the Next Gen EU fund and I just hope that I missed something because right now it seems like it's all about greenwashing...

Rebellious One

More restrictions and lockdowns. More of "life sucks", because more of "life doesn't suck" is too to ask for nowadays. I am sorry for saying this. *Kicks door open and walks away*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
There is something incredibly frustrating about seeking advice on a certain thing, and having someone latch onto something else entirely in your post (not here, another forum) and project their own morals and insecurities onto it.

Like ffs, stop making wild assumptions about my character, my husband's character, and our intentions.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Recent anti government talk is ****ing me off. People love to say these social restrictions are "against freedom, not against Covid", but the thing is people are an unruly mass that just won't adopt measures unless they're enforced. Of course the government is gonna be more rigid about it, when it sees you ****s have the common sense of a rotting log without laws to MAKE you behave like you should in a time of crisis.

And all these "struggling" small business people, DEMANDING money and help from the government when they've been defrauding it for years and are still willing to spend good cash on Christmas presents and all that shizz... Just gtfo of here.

Not trusting the government is one thing, double faced, populistic bullshit is another.

Top Bottom