• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Why is it whenever I sort of get something right, something else ****s up in its place?
METAL_Litho_Publicity_ad_fnl_CLEANED-1_596d2710ce2896.21838192.jpg

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I need to learn to use discord and I don't like learning new things. Some work collaboration or other for a potential videogame pitch that I'm not sure will work out. Seems weird to use discord for it without wanting to use the mics, but what do I know. I'm still trying to get the thing to register my voice without me having to cough first.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Thanks to a seven-hour power outage yesterday, I couldn't get my damn laptop to connect to the 'net. And since mobile devices could, it didn't occur to me to reset the bloody modem until about ten minutes ago. >.< I thought it was my laptop being the ****-heel, when it was some aspect of the Wifi all along.

Gods, for all the **** I learn through experience, I am not tech savvy. :facepalm:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I live with a person I can't kick out. That individual and I don't get along. I make numerous mistakes that causes unintentional metal anguish to this individual and the person simply wants what they want when they want it. I don't want to live with said person because it's not healthy for both of us.
I am not innocent and in truth if I just stop doing stupid things and bend to that person's will everything will be ok. But I will do stupid things, that is human nature and I refuse to bend to that individual's will even if that person is right. I am at fault however so I think I'm talking out of guilt at this time. But even when things are going well I still wish they would leave. So isn't that very telling?
Nah, I did wrong and I'm guilt ridden over it, simple as that.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
FFS, I really don't like some people.
Especially when they are in the wrong and then still try to act the victim and make you look like the bad guy.
Just URGH. Shove your stupid five dollars up your arse and go somewhere else to whinge about how 'hard' your life is, you wench.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Having lunch in BarBurrito with my friend and some random man comes over and starts yelling at us both for eating a meal. Why? Because we're overweight. I'm not talking 48 stone woman overweight, I'm talking perhaps losing a few pounds wouldn't do any harm. He starts ranting and raving about how he's a doctor and how dare we eat and how we're costing the NHS a fortune - now unless the NHS paid for our meal, I don't see how that works. Neither of us have fatty-related illnesses and the last time I was in hospital it was to give birth. 6 years ago.

Anywho, he came up to grab at us when he saw we were sitting near another couple having lunch and he just walked away shouting abuse.

I didn't care, I was too busy enjoying my NHS-draining meal. But my friend, who has MS, COPD, depression, anxiety and bulimia (yes, it's not just skinny people who get eating disorders!) was upset all damn day and ended up making herself throw up. After almost a year of keeping the bulimia at bay, one stupid little man ruined it in a cruel attempt at fat shaming.

And it was my birthday too.

People suck.

aoshi

I was angry, still am. So i played DMC 4 SE Bloody palace. Made it to floor 80 and died there. Sometimes i wonder, will i ever be happy and calm like the rest of my friends. There is nothing in this world that would make me tranquil. I am like an animal that is caged in sorrow and grief that nobody understands. I wonder if i will ever die peacefully.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:Why is it that I can scream bloody murder at my kids when they don't listen to me, but I can't scream at other people no matter how much they **** me off? And why is it that I can be a complete and utter ditch to other people who tick me off, but I can't be one toward my own kids? How does this work? I mean, my mum was and still is a pro ditch toward me. She made me walk home from school, even when it was raining monsoons. It's drizzling softly here but I still feel obligated to go pickup the kids from school - never mind that we live literally down the road from their school and they could cut through the neighbours' backyard jungle to avoid walking all the way around the block. My school used to be at least five blocks away from my house. And then college was another friggin suburb over.
I wish I could be a ditch to my kids some days. WHY AM I SO NICE TO THEM?!?!?!?:banghead:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Some kid online with 0 life experience, no aspirations, and no redeemable qualities: EVERYONE SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS AND IF YOU'RE PART OF -insert group here- THEN YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF AND YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND ALL THESE WAYS YOU'RE HARMFUL TO OTHERS AND YOU NOW MUST SPEND THE REST YOUR LIFE REDEEMING YOURSELF TO MAKE UP FOR IT BUT YOU CAN DO IT BECAUSE NOW I'VE MADE YOU AWARE OF YOUR FLAWS AND YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME YOU WORTHLESS INGRATE.

Same kid online with 0 life experience, no aspirations, and no redeemable qualities: Anyway, people of MY group are pure and innocent and have never done a single thing wrong because we're precious butterflies. Aren't we great? Don't you love us? We've never harmed a soul or done anything abusive to anyone else and we're wonderful.

...why no, I'm not talking from having the personal experience of a teenager doing this in front of me every day for the last few months despite all my indications that I do not give a single flying f*** about how great they think themself and their ego are, why do you ask? /==

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
This may seem a stupid reason to get upset but damn, I'm so tired of these knowitall on the internet blabbering about the oh so fragile nature of the human species. Sure, physically we may be outclassed by the big animals but for **** sake, for you to claim we are easy prey for dogs and freaking CATS (yes, you read that right, cats), you must be on some powerful crap, man.

Goes on about how we're so much smaller and weaker. Huh??? Smaller and weaker? Than dogs? In what dimension? We are way bigger and stronger than most dogs, and only the lager breeds are a match for us. Plus, we have the huge advantage of having opposable thumbs and a much greater intelligence, which allow us to be able to come up with so many ways to kill or incapacitate a dog (or canines in general) if we want to, it's not even funny. Whereas all they can do is bite, their teeth are their only weapon. Just because we modern humans are more civilized, hence less brave and way more likely to be scared of such animals, allowing them to get the upper hand most times, doesn't mean we're inherently weaker than them.

Of course felines are a much bigger problem, as they can count on their claws other than their teeth, and have fast as hell reflexes, but BIG felines. Cats, really? Even considering modern standards, how much of a pussy do you have to be to let a cat kill you? The sole thought is so mind boggling.

And then he finishes the whole bullshit speech with the evergreen "We humans have nothing going on for us", so popular among crazy overzealous animal lovers. Yeah, I could make a list but I trust that if you focus hard enough you'll come up with reasons why we're the dominant species on earth.

Damn, these "animals are so much better than us" dumbasses aggravate me. And this is just on the physical level. Those who move on to the moral level, spewing their mountain of bull's sh!t are even worse.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL @Foxtrot94 they clearly don't know dogs that well. The bigger the dog, the smaller the mind. The smaller the dog, the bigger the ego. That's why the majority of Chihuahua's think they can terrify visitor with their snarling little yaps, and the majority of say, Huntaways and Dobermans and St.Barnards (only big dogs I have experience with) think they can be lapdogs even though they're taller than you when standing on their hind legs.
Plus, they sniff each other's butts. I fail to see how this will contribute in any way that they are better than human beings.

CT: Here we go, the family curse has been activated. The school and social workers are involved. It's like I'm reliving my childhood, only it's worse because I don't want this for my kids. At least I've got experience going for me. Thanks, ma, for teaching me with your passive yet dictating parenting that I need to be proactive and advocating in this situation.
:'(

Top Bottom