• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Dark Drakan

Admin
Got to work until 2pm today, get 2 hours off... If Christmas Eve had fallen in the week we would have had to work half our usual shift. Always the people that work weekends that get screwed over because the management dont work weekends. Well im going to enjoy having a beer on work time while doing nothing & getting paid for being here. :thumbsup:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I always imagine Yodel to basically be made up of Ace Ventura-esque delivery drivers who do everything BUT deliver your parcel. Or even get it to you in one piece if they do, by some miracle, find your address.

Hermes can be just as bad - our local Hermes delivery woman sometimes can't be bothered to even knock on the door so she stuffs a "well I tried" note through the letterbox instead and then for some inexplicable reason goes to someone else's house and puts MY stuff in there. But doesn't tell me which neighbour.

DPD just use my garage door as a urinal.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
I was gonna give JJBA Eyes of Heaven a chance and buy it tomorrow, but it's not even discounted (I'm not paying 70€ for it) and I read that to play online you have to be PS Plus. Seriously? I guess I'll stay with All Star Battle. I really wanted Tequila Joseph, Diego, Yukako and Old Joseph with his anime seiyuu though.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
"That story isn't cannon."

Dude. THIS is a cannon.

images

I mean, you're not incorrect but I think you meant something else.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Yes, thank you. Not only did you completely ruin my morning by being dumb around your sister, you called me at work to argue with me on speakerphone, and suddenly we're having a ton of people over, and we're not even prepared. And these aren't your normal friends either, these are the friends that get stupid drunk and get in fights.

You know what, I don't care if it's new years. I'm going to my mom's.

JPunxR

Devil Punter
Im here playing DmC and wondering, where the hell is my Dante DEMON Devil Trigger? This sure has gotten me triggered from it. I dont hate the game because of it having it be different(hence reboot), but I was hoping the very least an actual demon like design.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Im here playing DmC and wondering, where the hell is my Dante DEMON Devil Trigger? This sure has gotten me triggered from it. I dont hate the game because of it having it be different(hence reboot), but I was hoping the very least an actual demon like design.

Guess little red veins and red eyes count as demonic looking design for them. *shrugs*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Since when does not spending every minute of every day declaring that I'm bi mean that I'm a bad member of the lgbt community? You're the one sitting there saying that everyone's a homophobe if someone's not disclosing their sexuality around them. Meanwhile, I'm 100% secure in my sexuality and, instead of calling people names just because someone wants to be private, I've devised a much better use of that ranting time...like sitting here, screaming because of the impossible goals and unrealistic expectations I've placed upon myself. I'm not saying it's a perfect use of time. Just that it's slightly less a**hole-ish than what you're currently doing. Bullying doesn't make you look cool, kids; knock it off.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ugh, people can be such bumholes.
I'd like to finish this bloomin' course before work starts again. I can't move on to my next assignment and get my qualification until so-and-so have reviewed and given crit to the piece I submitted. I know the same applies to them - you've got to R & R to move on to the next assignment. It's compulsory. FFS just write 'lol' or 'wow' and submit the bloody thing so I can get a move on already!!!
I am so over this.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
So great to be put in this awkward position, where my one friend's two youngest boys are driving us (hubby and I) up the wall every time they come to call on kiddo. We literally played dead in here for over 10 minutes, and they just. Kept. Knocking. And not normal "rap-rap-rap". More like "four-handed drum solo". Not. Impressed. :thumbsdown:

How do I tell the people whom I've dog-sat for, and whom share their snow-blower with us, that their kids are being incredibly irritating? How do you go about telling someone what their kids have been doing without them potentially getting up in arms about having their kids "criticized"? If kiddo does or says something inappropriate, rude, etc. I want to be told so I can try to correct the issue with her; but I have no clue how I'm supposed to do that in this instance. It's too delicate, and likely to blow up in my face, because sadly, not everyone can hear the truth without getting ****y about it.

Gods, it'll be nice when they're all back to school, and by the time they're out of school for the day, it's basically dinner-time--and thanks to winter, too dark--for them to pull this nonsense. :meh:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Rebel Dynasty Why don't you just 'parent' the kids? I mean tell them when something is not okay or inappropriate or to come back later?
I look at it as, if they are on my property, or under my roof, or playing with my kid in a public space, it is my responsibility to make sure they adhere to the rules.

Top Bottom