• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
**** concerts and their ****ing noise. And people all around me trying to convince me to go. Bah. I'd rather stick a poisonous dagger in my ears, it would be less painful.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium

I don't get why this is a rant (cause you know pal, if you're gonna post in the ranting thinking thread, might as well share your actual thoughts instead of just spamming links like no tomorrow... you never know when a good discussion can be started), but I was actually looking forward to the Taken show.
It will be kinda weird for me not see Neeson as Bryan Mills but I'm gonna give it a watch regardless and see how it turns out.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Enough of this Bull**** exclusivity thing.

So there are a bunch of a'holes who doctored up some images from the P5 website making it look like there is a PC version coming, there isn't, by the way, but when people first see it they start crying about it, 'why did I buy a PS4, then' 'what was the point of owning a PS4.' Oh, I don't know, what's the bloody point of buying a council over one game!? It must be nice to base the entirety of your decision over exclusives. Here's an idea, if you're buying a council for just the one game why not wait until it comes out to buy it.

This and that bull**** with the girls who feel like their lives just aren't complete because there aren't enough emojis to represent them are the pinnacle of first world problems.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Oh, I don't know, what's the bloody point of buying a council over one game!?

Yo, a COUNCIL, no less?

rolesc_pan01.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOL

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Reading a certain Publisher's guidelines for submitting, and I could just cry. Why the hell does it involve so much work just to send them a goddamn manuscript? :bored:

Just as well that I take note of all this high-maintenance B.S. now. It's probably going to take me months just to ensure their standards are met before I even consider sending the damn thing in.

Which I'm really not, but someone else is kind of pushing me toward doing it, saying, "Take a chance!" Easy for you to say--you're not the one who's going to get flooded with rejections. -_-

Meg

...Ahem. More on-topic. Good to know that those extra hours were never really going to become a thing at one of my jobs, so I have to stick with working two jobs still. FML - Flip my lobster.
Bro. This is the ranting thinking thread. There is no topic. This thread is a black hole of negativity.

Also,

I am not your mother. I don't care about your "i'm too good for everyone wah wah wah. Get over yourself."

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Bro. This is the ranting thinking thread. There is no topic. This thread is a black hole of negativity.

You're right, there is no order here, only chaos. Except for this order;

...Okay, I'm all Star Wars'd out now.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I thought you were going to say The First Order.

But Order 66 works too.

I guess you could say that...wasn't the Order you were looking for? ...I'll let myself out. That was terrible.

--

Every time I go to say hi to some cosplay friends, and I go look at what their friends are posting, it seems like I'm suddenly inundated with a storm of sjw bs. And not the good kind that can actually help people. The kind that's basically just whiney, I-refuse-to-stand-up-for-myself-but-everyone-owes-me-this-this-and-that entitlement. I mean, I dunno, they might be respected more if they behaved in a manner that earned them respect. Or maybe I'm just out of touch with people. -shrugs-

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I thought you were going to say The First Order.

But Order 66 works too.

Funnily enough, it was on my mind. I guess I went with the other order before the first. I know, I was out of order.

...I know that everyone is going to compare Civil War to BvS, but I say forget all of that and just appreciate them as what they are separately.

Viper

Premium
In all my life I haven't swallowed so much **** like I had to today. Certain people are allowed everything, to go home early every day, to be barely present in the lab, to barely do any work, but the moment I allow myself just a tiny fragment of their rights, to rather help out a friend set her lab downstairs, and not the lab upstairs, where I am not really welcome, and to leave five minutes before the damsels... I got a rubbing from the head honcho. I was outright forbidden to interact with this one technician, because people hate the fact I actually got someone to talk to I guess.
The moment I was out of that office I started crying, the secretary saw me and gave me a look of disbelief at what I have to put up with.
We all know which lazy whore stirred this up, I hope karma gives her what she deserved.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
In all my life I haven't swallowed so much **** like I had to today. Certain people are allowed everything, to go home early every day, to be barely present in the lab, to barely do any work, but the moment I allow myself just a tiny fragment of their rights, to rather help out a friend set her lab downstairs, and not the lab upstairs, where I am not really welcome, and to leave five minutes before the damsels... I got a rubbing from the head honcho. I was outright forbidden to interact with this one technician, because people hate the fact I actually got someone to talk to I guess.
The moment I was out of that office I started crying, the secretary saw me and gave me a look of disbelief at what I have to put up with.
We all know which lazy whore stirred this up, I hope karma gives her what she deserved.

Hmm, let me guess: you don't kiss their backside nor you're fond of backstabbing your companions, you do your work instead of gossiping and spitting venom about your teammates. If you fulfill all these requirements, sorry love, but you're doomed.

Top Bottom