• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
*(^&^$%^$%^^**&((*###%^&
Twilight!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:
It's fine and all if it inspires someone to write, but gods, have mercy! She can do soooooo much better! It's just a &^*%^&(* pity that Twilight is the benchmark she's set for herself. Bloody hell, even I can write better than SM. I hate seeing new writers shoot themselves in the foot. If you're going to take anything away from Twilight, let it be all the things to AVOID doing in a story rather than trying to COPY it. Please.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
1. For cryin out loud. Stop pushing Big Brother... I really don't think anyone gives a damn anymore... hence why Channel 4 AXED it. Mind you rubbish programme, rubbish channel.

2. I knew video games were eventually going to get the blame for the riots. Small minded idiots! I know society needs a scapegoat, but this is stupid. (Then again rap music also got the blame too... :( Not that I'm bothered, I'm still listening to my 80's stuff.)

3. As for Twilight... Channel 4 are showing to tomorrow evening... coincidentally the same day I buy a shotgun and blow away any television in the house that has it on....:D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Agreed. Big Brother was a pile of ****. Hate the fact it's coming back. It was axed because it sucked, now it's coming back on a crappy channel (Definitely fits).

Why is everyone complaining about something so small when it could of been miles worse? If anything, they've explained things clearer to me by doing this. So very little people are agreeing with me in the terms that it's a good thing. I don't care if people disagree. They have the right to their own opinion. Only problem is now there is this to deal with on the Forums, and I can't be bothered to read all the silly comments. What now? Emo Angel? Pathetic. I'm an Emo and I don't really appreciate all the Emo related comments bashing Dante. I don't even appreciate this if people are just going to constantly whine about it. NT are doing it. It's in their hands. Don't like the change? Doesn't matter. If they make it like that then there's nothing we can do about it. So if it sticks, it sticks. We may as well all accept it now if it's happening.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^ Agreed. Big Brother was a pile of ****. Hate the fact it's coming back. It was axed because it sucked, now it's coming back on a crappy channel (Definitely fits).

Why is everyone complaining about something so small when it could of been miles worse? If anything, they've explained things clearer to me by doing this. So very little people are agreeing with me in the terms that it's a good thing. I don't care if people disagree. They have the right to their own opinion. Only problem is now there is this to deal with on the Forums, and I can't be bothered to read all the silly comments. What now? Emo Angel? Pathetic. I'm an Emo and I don't really appreciate all the Emo related comments bashing Dante. I don't even appreciate this if people are just going to constantly whine about it. NT are doing it. It's in their hands. Don't like the change? Doesn't matter. If they make it like that then there's nothing we can do about it. So if it sticks, it sticks. We may as well all accept it now if it's happening.

I'll admit, I think the emo bit is taken a bit too far... (although, If i could remember what an emo was, that might help. Is it a style? a way of life? Sorry must seem ignorant for that.) I remember GGC had a great rant about the emo thing a few months ago. But, the term is over-used.
I think the new Dante is more of a punk than anything else.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I'll admit, I think the emo bit is taken a bit too far... (although, If i could remember what an emo was, that might help. Is it a style? a way of life? Sorry must seem ignorant for that.) I remember GGC had a great rant about the emo thing a few months ago. But, the term is over-used.
I think the new Dante is more of a punk than anything else.
It's a style, and Dante's style is no where close to being emo or faggy, but that's a whole other rant I won't get into.

Meg

Dude chill. People take things differently. I think the half angel thing is lol worthy. Other people like it and some hate it. Ok yeah NT is doing it and we can't do anything about it short of raining napalm down on them, but whatever. I think people need to get over how other people feel about DmC as much as people need to get over how they feel about DmC in general.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Seriously?
No, SERIOUSLY?!
You expect me to start a business and put all the nitty gritty work into it, but then you come interrupt me so you can see if your buddies are online so you can play your Battlefield game?
Seriously?
How does he expect me to get ANY research done if he kicks me off the PC? I can't do this shnit via my mobile internet. I can't even do FB properly on my mobile!!!
I just...:mad:...want to kick him in the head!!!!!
...and yeah I know he's going to come back down in another 10 minutes to check if his friends are online, AGAIN.

Maybe I should kick him in the head.
I've got THREE kids. 24/7. He throws a silent tantrum when I ask him to back up my disciplining that brat. All he needed to say was 'listen to your mom!' But noooo. He'd rather go sulk downstairs in the frigid room.
FFS. Grow up! If I can't get to shrug off being a responsible adult for a couple of hours, then neither can you!

I swear if he comes to play PC games, I'm going to go on Xbox. And stay there. ALLLLLL DAY.
Can't reason with a child, y'know, you gotta deal with them on their level apparently.

Fudge it. I need coffee.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Seriously?
No, SERIOUSLY?!
You expect me to start a business and put all the nitty gritty work into it, but then you come interrupt me so you can see if your buddies are online so you can play your Battlefield game?
Seriously?
How does he expect me to get ANY research done if he kicks me off the PC? I can't do this shnit via my mobile internet. I can't even do FB properly on my mobile!!!
I just...:mad:...want to kick him in the head!!!!!
...and yeah I know he's going to come back down in another 10 minutes to check if his friends are online, AGAIN.

Maybe I should kick him in the head.
I've got THREE kids. 24/7. He throws a silent tantrum when I ask him to back up my disciplining that brat. All he needed to say was 'listen to your mom!' But noooo. He'd rather go sulk downstairs in the frigid room.
FFS. Grow up! If I can't get to shrug off being a responsible adult for a couple of hours, then neither can you!

I swear if he comes to play PC games, I'm going to go on Xbox. And stay there. ALLLLLL DAY.
Can't reason with a child, y'know, you gotta deal with them on their level apparently.

Fudge it. I need coffee.

Laptop in order, methinks!

Since my other half only wants to look at forums, he's relegated to the laptop, and I use the tower for artwork and business. You can't get anything done when someone's hanging it off it. Plus for you a laptop would be handy - writing is easier and when they're being annoying and noisy you can take the thing to bed, etc. They're not that expensive these days, either, if you don't need one that runs top spec games. Writing needs privacy too... I reckon consider one ;)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Random youtuber reply to a comment of mine: "craphead pingas attacking jb and lord MOLDYBUTT NYAN CAT P9T8GHT98ITUYU8GOTRU8GRJIGTIOR
­JGIGDOFJGHJITRHIPOJGFHPOIJRGPO­IJRIPOJGGPFIOJHIOFJGHIOJGFHIJG­FHPOJGFPIHJPGFIJHIGPFJHGPFIOJH-DFPOJGHGPFJH[PFOIGJHPGOJHPGFIO­JHGPFOJIHGPOFIJHPIGOFJHPIJGFPH­OJIGFPOJIHFGOIJHGPFOJIHGFPOJIH­GFPOJIHGFPOIJGFPOIJGHFPIOFGJPO­FJHPOFJGHPFJGPOGFJHGPFOJHGF[PJ­OGFPFJHPOFHGFPIOJGFPOIJGFJIPFG­JOHFGPIOJFGOIJGFHPOJIGTFHPFGOJ­HGFPOJIHGFPIOJGFHOIJGFJPFGOIJH­JGFPOIHJFGPOJIHGPFOJIHGFPIOHJF­PGOIJHGFPIJOHIGFJPHPIGOFHJGFII­PGOFJHGIHPOFJIGT[09YOIH"

What... The hell? I'm honestly not sure if I should laugh or be very, very afraid. It's people like that that make me slowly lose faith in humanity. ._.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Laptop in order, methinks!

Since my other half only wants to look at forums, he's relegated to the laptop, and I use the tower for artwork and business. You can't get anything done when someone's hanging it off it. Plus for you a laptop would be handy - writing is easier and when they're being annoying and noisy you can take the thing to bed, etc. They're not that expensive these days, either, if you don't need one that runs top spec games. Writing needs privacy too... I reckon consider one ;)

Yep, that's the usual route I go, but the only laptop we possess is his work laptop, and I don't feel comfortable doing my stuff on it when he's working from home. I never know if he's activated his remote assistance option, and he's always got like a million screens open (he's a developer), and with my impeccable skills of accidentally deleting/closing windows and files, I'd rather not. I've wanted my own laptop for a while but my salary is absolutely puny, like $200 a month (if I'm lucky to get paid) vs a decent laptop of $500, excluding the purchase of MS Office which is another couple hundred. Put that all together and chuck three kids who eat like piranhas and all their extra curriculure activities in there, and I'm left with nada for myself.
I usually hop onto his laptop when it's night time and he's downstairs playing games on the home PC, but I can't even do that lately because the kids won't give me the time of day. And when I do finally get to sit down, I'm too knackered to even think straight.
Gah, I hate being full of complaints.
But depriving me of my writing is a bloody good reason to complain, I recon. >.<

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Oh.
My.
Cod.

You are a 54 year old grandmother with a mouth like a sewer. It is so unbelievably embarrassing - I really wish you'd keep a lid on it at least around my children. But no, you just say "I'm your mother, I can do what I like". But you're in my house, effing and blinding and using words I'd expect from a teenager, not someone in her middle years. And you talk so loudly! Just makes me cringe when we're out and about in town and you're busy very loudly saying "well **** me" or "what a load of ****" or referring to body parts when addressing my son in the most crude manner possible. I seriously don't want my very impressionable two year old to start copying your language and I'd appreciate it if you'd stop swearing all the time. It's just so inappropriate in every way. By all means in your own home do what you like but in mine, please extend the courtesy of keeping your trap shut if you can't speak without littering your sentences with pointless and crude profanity.

If you'd always been this way I could probably understand it. But actually it's only in the last two years you've started behaving like this and even my stepdad is horribly ashamed when you do it in front of him. And he's ten years younger than you! You used to be such a gentle and well-spoken person...I can only presume you're either having some sort of midlife crisis or you've run out of HRT. Whatever it is, for goodness sakes tone it down. If you're coming to the hospital with me when I go into full labour I really need to know you're not going to be telling midwives to "**** off" or whatever.

Wow, I'm so embarrassed by you right now...

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
The confused dot com advert really really really p*sses me off! I hate all of the bloody awful low budget crappy dot com tv adverts that get rammed down my throat all the time!

I have the stupid confused.com theme tune in my head now!!! Bastards!!!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
"It looks like your blog is popular, would you like to monetise with Adsense?"

No, I wouldn't. It's bad enough being forced to see an advert just about everywhere else online every few seconds, I'm not turning my own little havens into billboards too, thanks.

Youtube and other video sites are the worst for that. You're basically not allowed to watch anything any more without being forced to watch something else first. Was it just a figment of my imagination that once upon a time you could shove in a VHS tape and it would play without adverts at the start? Having bought a bunch of Blu-Rays recently it's very annoying that the beginning is stuffed with trailers for other things I've got no interest in watching. For the price of rebuying just about all my favourite films in this format, you'd think they'd lay off.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
*BUMP*

Me... QUIET?! Of course I am, you both p*** me off. You've been petty and bitchy all weekend. At some point one or both of your said you were leaving. You have no respect for each other, your relationship is joke and I'm just so p***ed off.
Stop trying to make conversation with me, I just don't want to talk to a couple of children, or a pair of adults that act like a couple of children.

EDIT: I want mah FABLE 3 Limited collectors edition NAO!!!!

EDIT2: Why is it i can't go onto a forum, post my PERSONAL opinion then have it ripped to shreds.
JinxChristie in Tekken... It just wouldn't happen! Is it just me, or are the words 'alternate universe' a great excuse from f***ing something up?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
EDIT2: Why is it i can't go onto a forum, post my PERSONAL opinion then have it ripped to shreds.
JinxChristie in Tekken... It just wouldn't happen! Is it just me, or are the words 'alternate universe' a great excuse from f***ing something up?

I second this about the x couples in the DMC-verse. Except for SpardaxEva and NeroxKyrie. The boys are off limits!!!!! Why the hell would Vergil want to hook up with Lady - or am I the only person in the world who missed the 'chemistry' between them? And DxL - seriously? SERIOUSLY?! In what friggin universe, seriously?
DxT just doesn't do it for me either. The chic who possibly tortured/tricked Vergil as she had tricked Dante? I know he was babbling about families and crap at the end of DMC1, but honestly, I think he wanted her more as a sister/partner-in-crime than a romantic partner. C'mon, that's way too dodgy. She's got his mama's face! OMG, can people not THINK how weird and wrong that would feel?!

And I'm not even going to get started on the SxN, DxV, DxN, DxS, VxN, VxN, DxVxNxA pairings. That's in a league all on it's own - I'm not touching that.

Anyway.

CR: I'm considering taking my insurance somewhere else. If you guys have people with the IQ of a toiletroll working for you, I don't feel very safe with your company. Honestly, I can understand a simple spelling mistake. Lots of people spell my name wrong, that's okay, it's no biggie and it's an honest mistake.
But REALLY? Even my FOUR YEAR OLD knows when a name starts with a 'C', it starts with a 'C'. The fact that you idiots addressed the letter to Mrs. C Bosch yet put 'Shonteel' Bosch as my name on the actual insurance...you know what, that goes above and beyond my logic. I mean really, WTF? That's not a spelling error - that's someone who obviously neglects to use their brains in their job. Please do fire them.
Thank you for your time.

Top Bottom