• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Okay, seriously. You have not had a good anniversary with him for the last four. Why the hell, then, does it come as a surprise to you this year, given the fact that your marriage is only just coming off of the rocks--with no promise of actually being repaired?

Moreover, why does it surprise you that in saying Happy Anniversary (when neither of you have been wearing your wedding bands or exchanging the typical "I love yous" because the verdict of your relationship has yet to be decided) that he's fled the house today?

Is he being really effing difficult to read? Oh, absolutely. But you have been with him for 22 years, married for 18 of those, and chose him over the well-being of your own flesh and blood child when she was suffering far worse at the end of those mood-swings.

Ffs. It's nice to know my blowing up and pointing out that I have no sympathy for your situation because you didn't give a damn when it mattered awhile back was lost on you.

Too little, too late.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
do i have some kind of super heightened gaming 6th sense?

almost every time i watch a lets play type video i just cringe

it could even be a game i never knew existed
but i still see the player get stuck and i can clearly see what there supposed to do

it's obvious but it still takes them 20 mins to find out something i found out in 10 secs
and then they blame the game for being poorly made and not telling them what to do

i know people complain about the objective marker in call of duty but this is why we have it
cus some people or so dumb they can't see whats right in front of there face with out being told that it's there

Reactions: Meg

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
do i have some kind of super heightened gaming 6th sense?
i know people complain about the objective marker in call of duty but this is why we have it
cus some people or so dumb they can't see whats right in front of there face with out being told that it's there

That the beta of the new one?

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
this guy phones us
first he says that he came in yesterday
then who he came with
then everything they ordered
then what they ordered after they ate
then that they ordered some tarts
then the box they had was oily at the bottom
then they got home
then they changed the box
then his other grand daughter came and had a tart
then he says she did finish it
then latter he had a tart and it tasted off
then he thinks he should phone us
then he says to check them
then he says he just though he should inform us

"i think there may have been something wrong with the tarts we bought"
THAT ALL YOU NEEDED TO SAY!
that takes 3 seconds to say
but NO!
NO!
that would be short and to the point
instead you take 5 mins to give me your life's story over the phone and waste my god damn time

Last edited:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I had a nightmare last night that my youngest broke the glass door around the shower-bath.
Which happened right after I told the guy, who was entrusting his house to me, that, and I quote, "I have kids. I can't watch your house. Kids destroy things."
He was barely out the door when my kid broke the glass. Glass EVERYWHERE. So I was yelling at the kids to stay out or they'll step on it, etc. I woke up with that horrible angry and panicky feeling I get when they break stuff.
Not a nice way to wake up.

Meg

this guy phones us
first he says that he came in yesterday
then who he came with
then everything they ordered
then what they ordered after they ate
then that they ordered some tarts
then the box they had was oily at the bottom
then they got home
then they changed the box
then his other grand daughter came and had a tart
then he says she did finish it
then latter he had a tart and it tasted off
then he thinks he should phone us
then he says to check them
then he says he just though he should inform us

"i think there may have been something wrong with the tarts we bought"
THAT ALL YOU NEEDED TO SAY!
that takes 3 seconds to say
but NO!
NO!
that would be short and to the point
instead you take 5 mins to give me your life's story over the phone and waste my god damn time
I called a guy because I needed to know which fund to deposit his check into and somehow that led to him telling me about his time in Vietnam.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
yet again, i've been ****ed over by my school...**** college. i'm done. now my mum is on my arse for not being in school yet again, even though the situation was out of my hands. and i'm also going to lose my financial aid for this semester because i can't attend classes...yet we wonder why there are so many people have mental snaps and go on killing sprees

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I'm so sick of this job hunting! X( sigh I have to take that math test and go back to school. At least I'll be doing something rather than listening to people telling me to get a job. Or thinking that I'm lazy. No I can't get a job because THEY don't want to hire me! Shesh! :shifty:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
(More a snarky comment I'm posting here to prevent myself from being a prat than an actual rant). With all due respect he doesn't belong to you, so no one gives a damn whether you "like his beard" or not. >.> People seriously need to start paying attention to the description area--particularly where it says the character is so-and-so's OC. Ergo the artist had no claim in the decision-making process of what the beard looked like.

I mean, the artist makes the descriptions big enough, so you'd think they'd notice, and the words "OC commission" are only in the frigging title....but no. :bored:

Edit: Hahahaha! Snap! Looks like she brought on the snark for me. ^^

Last edited:
Top Bottom