• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Ha. Ha. Ha. You just called me Harry Potter cause I got a scar on my forehead. Funny.

There are seriously still people who use such lame jokes? I mean, what kind of insult is "Harry Potter"? WTF, not even my little brother could have come up with such a poor joke.

Besides, scars are badass, so joke's on you, idiot.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
@Foxtrot94
Maybe he's a follower of Lord Voldemort? But seriously, when indeed it became an insult to be a hero and savior of world?

2j105e8.gif

Viper

Premium
Oh, *I* insulted YOU by not going to that exhibit?! You who still thinks that I'm some brat that needs to obey every order of her mother. I've joined a political party despite being allergic to politics per your wishes. I've nearly choked from nervousness when I realized that out of several candidates invited to the first introduction and voting for acceptance I was the only one to show up. I've went to a meeting of the local board, and another two events, one of which was last night, and now you have the nerve to accuse me of shutting myself in and insulting YOU cause I used my ****ing right to choose where the hell will I go?!

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Cause your master knows you well. Stretching with the hot chick might lead to wrong body part "stretching". When training, you do training, not enjoying the view, young grasshopper. XD
Stretching what ?! Oh God, are you trying to compensate something, naughty boy?Hmm, first you think everybody want to see sex in game and know this...:wink: You Foxy boy!:tongue:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
...Really?

Is every thread I go to now turning into endless streams of sexual innuendo? Don't get me wrong, I don't mind it to a degree. But come on guys, you keep changing the subject/theme of all of these topics into a way more sexualized theme. This is the ranting thinking thread. You're supposed to rant!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
...Just finished. What the hell did I just walk out of.

A group of students from another gym came over cause our masters are friends and they thought it would be a good idea to train all together, in open air.

They decided to do a mixed sparring session mixing us with the other group, setting up sort of a tournament.

GOD those guys took it way too seriously. I actually had to defend myself, sparring my ass! They actually put all their speed and power at work, what the hell?! You know what sparring is supposed to be? GTFO assholes.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
*kicks self mentally*
Next time that little instinctive voice whispers 'take the sleeping pill', DO IT.
Bloody hell. I've got so much on today and I don't think I could do it with only 3 hours of sleep behind me.
And I feel like total rubbish.
I'm going to give the soccer a miss today. Possibly cancel the sleepover and homemade pizza plan, too. Not that I want to, but I doubt I'll cope with two ADHD kids on my own.

Could these meds just start working already?:banghead:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Ew, when did they re-dub Cardcaptor Sakura? Like geez, I know the original dub involved *GASP!* them changing the last names, but at least the voice acting wasn't complete ****. -_-

Oh well; at least watchcartoononline has the original dub.

Top Bottom