• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Aww poor baby...
Here let me play a sympathy song for you on the worlds smallest violin.
This ones called "nobody's life has been as hard as yours":rolleyes:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
OMG you little d*uche, get a life, seriously. Thread has served its purpose, get over it, find something new to sabotage. Preferably somewhere else.
Ongeskikte klein eier.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Why is it when I buy off of ebay, i always seem to buy from sellers who can't be bothered to make 'Payment Received'. I wouldn't mind, but eBay now have a policy that they will take action against you themselves if the seller doesn't mark payment received.
I really hope my game arrives tomorrow.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
yes im happy to be rent free and have free internet but thats not enough right now...watching my sister has been extremely stressful and i wouldn't mind some side cash from it...i could've had a full time job and working my ass off but i have nothing but a stupid part time job and pretty much chained to home during the weekdays.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
My neighbours have left empty bottles of alcohol in the vestibule, and there was a pram with half an open bottle of wine in it by the stairs this morning. Wtf.

Clean up after yourselves, you disgusting whelps.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@#%$^& STOP THINKING SO MUCH!
You overthink things!
You think too bloody much!
Just STOP! You JUST posted in the WAYT thread. You can't be having another thought already! ^@#
GEEZE! SOME people! :mad:

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I'd drive myself, but there are two problems.

One. I don't have the proper certification.
Two. My foot is broken.

So, I'm going to wrap this thing myself and see if I can't hobble to my bro's house in the morning. You two just keep on being parents of the year. ;)

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Take the hint: I don't want to be your friend. After you saying that, I've come to realize you won't accept me and, quite frankly, I don't need to hang out with people who won't accept me.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Great, thanks to that ebay seller, that's an £8 i'll never see again... b*ll*cks :mad:
(IMO, it's a small amount, but £8 is still £8.)
*cries in a corner* :(

aka958

Don't trust people
Take the hint: I don't want to be your friend. After you saying that, I've come to realize you won't accept me and, quite frankly, I don't need to hang out with people who won't accept me.

Why would someone want to be your friend if they can't accept you? >.<

What I just said sounds like a valid rant since it confused me. <.<

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
oh wait... 4 days... I just couldn't be bothered... plus, she's gonna tear it up again. Perhaps if you want a job done well, you should do it yourself!

I wonder what would happen if i put... you are the worst seller that I have bought from EVER!

Friendship huh?! Only when it suits eh?

Top Bottom