• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Oh, you aren't going to pay me because mother's day is tomorrow and you think me cleaning your house should serve as a mother's day present? Alright, well, you can go out and buy all the things I was going to get with that money (including new shirts since all of mine have holes in them), instead. Oh, you don't want to do that? Well, I don't want my entire day spent cleaning your house to result in no payment. No, I'm not being a b*tch; I'm just not running a charity here.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Glad that's over. Got some nice goodies for my friend. Then hubby asks why I don't get something for myself. I say no I don't feel like shopping for myself.
That was a hint doofus. You could've got me something like chocolates or made me coffee throughout the day.
But nope. Apparently making breakfast was basically it. Left me to contend with all the kids for the rest of the day while you played games with your bro.
Considering this was the only day of the year I had left to celebrate, you could have passed up on Your gaming. And no I don't want to sacrifice my sleep at night to spend time with you instead. You should have been spending the day with me but since your brother was more important than me, my sleep is more important than you,too.
I'm glad you feel guilty about giving me a bad day. Good. I'm not going to say it's okay and try make you feel better about it this time. Sorry dude. May it keep you up tonight.

And no ffs shouting at our 3yr old when he's crying hard because his leg hurts is NOT helping. I hope the fact I've taken the younger two downstairs on my own gives you a sleepless night.

Man up.
I'm not going to baby you anymore. I don't have time or energy for that.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
To anyone with kids or thinking of having kids:

The minute they become teenagers, start looking into adoption.

Seriously.

I have had it up to here with stroppy, argumentative, pre-menstrual teenage girls today.

So glad your little temper tantrum was worth it for you, dear. Now I have had to go without dinner so that you can eat mine because you decided at the last minute you didn't want the original meal you chose and chewed me out for not reading your effing mind.

Do NOT come downstairs and talk to me tonight. I am two heartbeats away from strangling you with your own Converse laces right now.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So, apparently having a stomach ache since last night and mentioning to Gran that I'd like to go home early and get some rest means that I'm completely faking and I must just be doing it so I don't have to visit my family. Uh...no, I was lucky not to spend the entire night throwing up. I don't understand wtf is wrong with her lately. >_<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
If family tell me it's easy or that raising 4 kids is in our blood, I might bslap the stupid out of them. Ouna had my mum help take charge of her younger sisters and my aunty had two in-home nannies do the hard work.

Let's not forget that neither of them had special needs kids Either.

I've got a good friend who comes for baby cuddles at least once a week, and a hubby who complains that baby is too demanding, toddler is a handful, and big boy is annoying for being too much like his dad. Neither of these make life any easier.

Oh well. At least I'll have four options for retirement.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
watching avengers age of ultron
heard that black widow had a line that a bunch of feminists on twitter freaked out over
gets to line
black widow is talking to Bruce Banner about how she was made sterile(unable to have kids) to help make her a better assassin (not having a family to worry about) and she says hes not the only monster
feminists took this as being sterile makes you a monster
really ****ing really

Viper

Premium
What the **** is going on here?

The electricity is working in the first floor, the outer part of the house and the kitchen. But its cut off in the ground floor.
Burned out fuse? Damaged wire? Electric gremlin in the system? I'd recommend to get either electrician or Dante to help you out.

I'd go with electrician unless you want to be homeless.

KRSkull

Burned out fuse? Damaged wire? Electric gremlin in the system? I'd recommend to get either electrician or Dante to help you out.

I'd go with electrician unless you want to be homeless.

I just brought an electteician. And he said there is no problem at our end. And that everything is in a good shape. So i guess that i need to call the electic company

Viper

Premium
I just brought an electteician. And he said there is no problem at our end. And that everything is in a good shape. So i guess
Then it's time to call the big bad demon hunter, cause you obviously have problem with supernatural. :cautious:
His number is 555-666, password this month is "Nero's brown teddy bear has a goatee"

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
If family tell me it's easy or that raising 4 kids is in our blood, I might bslap the stupid out of them. Ouna had my mum help take charge of her younger sisters and my aunty had two in-home nannies do the hard work.

Let's not forget that neither of them had special needs kids Either.

I've got a good friend who comes for baby cuddles at least once a week, and a hubby who complains that baby is too demanding, toddler is a handful, and big boy is annoying for being too much like his dad. Neither of these make life any easier.

Oh well. At least I'll have four options for retirement.
Job advertisement:

Full-time residential hospitality manager

Must have ability to cook several meals whilst simultaneously accommodating the many demands of multiple clients

Cleaning skills essential - must be able to deal with all areas of sanitation regardless of time of day, current circumstances and occasion

Must have a rudimentary understanding of everything current, historic and potentially futuristic

Be able to handle criticism, physical confrontations, complaints, comments and harrassment from both the adult and junior sectors. Eternal patience is a must

Must be able to work on a maximum of two hours sleep per calendar month

Should any clients have disabilities, special needs or additional support requirements then applicant must be capable of providing all of their needs singlehandedly and without a further support network

Hours: 24/7 plus overtime

Pay: nothing

Benefits: none

Start time: yesterday

Apparently I signed up for this and I don't recall getting the contract. Apparently we both did.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
What the **** is going on here?

The electricity is working in the first floor, the outer part of the house and the kitchen. But its cut off in the ground floor.
Happens in my place a lot. Because it was wired up by an idiot. Can't even use the shaving light anymore because turning that thing on will say hello to the breakers.

I'd call said idiot to come fix his handiwork but I wanna see his face about as much as I'd like syphilis.

KRSkull

Happens in my place a lot. Because it was wired up by an idiot. Can't even use the shaving light anymore because turning that thing on will say hello to the breakers.

I'd call said idiot to come fix his handiwork but I wanna see his face about as much as I'd like syphilis.

Oh no there is no problem with the wiring. The Electric company cut the electricity claiming that we didn't pay a bill which they sent us 5 months ago.

Viper

Premium
Will you get off my back about writing sob letters to companies, I'm just coming off as unprofessional. There is no empathy in business world, if I don't meet their qualifications, they won't give a **** about me. With almost half a million unemployed people in this small country they can afford to be picky.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
The next time you call me to bitch about your problems and decide to go all "maybe I'm better of killing myself because I'm such a burden *cue sobbing*" and then hang up just because you couldn't handle me shedding perspective on something, I'm going to call you back, and tell you to never ****ing come to me with your problems ever again.

No, how about this? The next time you open your mouth to bitch, I'm going to cut you off.

Don't call just so you can whine about your issues ; I'm ****ing tired of it. If it wasn't the marital ****, it would be something else. It always is.

I am not here to play your goddamned therapist--especially if you can't handle me pointing out that asking someone what they got in a text--when it has nothing to do with you--is rude. Instead of thinking he's hiding something from you, why don't you get it through your thick ****ing skull that it's none of your goddamned business?

For the record, you've asked me what I've received in texts before, so I'm not buying your "paranoid" ****. You're just ****ing nosy.

-_-

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Okay, normally I'd just do a very stern talking to my kids BUT
given that it's pouring buckets outside, and all the highways are basically blocked either by flooding or slips, hubby has the car and he's trapped in town and the nearest hospital is inaccessible due to flooding, I think I was in my right to freak the fork out when I walked into the room and saw my 3 year old shovelling bloody raisins into my 6 week old's mouth.
THANK GOD he didn't choke. I don't know CPR or any of that other stuff.
So everybody is okay but
No, wait I'm not okay. I'm shaking like I've had an electric volt go through me.
I CAN'T CALM DOWN.

Top Bottom